Start by marking “Her Baby, His Proposal” as Want to Read:
Her Baby, His Proposal

Her Baby, His Proposal

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Brock Sullivan is a navy SEAL—he lives by his own code of honor and he won't see Jesse, pregnant and alone, struggle. He doesn't have to help her, but he knows he can offer her security while he's away fighting for his country. The proposal is convenient and the marriage— paper only!

Jesse would do anything for her baby, even if it means signing away her own dreams of happi

Kindle Edition, Harlequin Romance, #4032, 192 pages
Published May 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Her Baby, His Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Baby, His Proposal

Paige
2.5 at the most. Mixed feelings about this. The plot was awesome and had the potential to be a beautiful story.

However the plot was rushed, her entire pregnancy/his deployment was practically skipped, and his attitude once he came home injured were down right rude.

Left by her boyfriend Ted when he thought she might be pregnant, after taking all her money, Jesse Manning ends up working a double shift and passes out at Navy SEAL chief, Brock Sullivan's feet.

Not taking no for an answer, he takes
Paula Legate
My husband is retired military, so I’ve always been a sucker for a good military romance. This story drew me right in. Jesse got dumped in the worst way. She didn’t have time for a broken heart. She picked herself up, and went to work as a waitress to work a double shift. Before the night ended she ended up passing out and landing in the arms of Brock, a handsome Navy sailor.
From that point they became friends. He had to deploy shortly after, and they emailed daily learning more about each othe
Marie
After starting three books and not able to get past the second chapter I found this book. Easy to read. Maybe a little different than what I've been reading lately. Not perfect but good.
Elle (Ligia)
Absolutely lovely. That's pretty much all there is to say. Also I stayed up way too late to finish this, that should say enough. *le sigh*
Dorel
This is the 3rd book I read by Teresa Carpenter. I loved this book from the beginning to the end. I loved how Jesse & Brock completed each other lives. I really loved how Brock stepped & helped Jesse. If you like good romance books with happy endings then I recommand you read this book.
Amanda
Cute story that ended to quickly!

Whats a girl to do when she finds herself pregnant and alone? That is exactly what she felt before a sexy military man offered her the world!

Wonderful story!
Karen Kirst
Maybe it's because my husband is military, but I loved this Navy Seal hero! Teresa Carpenter knows how to pen a compelling, emotional tale. This one's a keeper.
Faltu
Faltu marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Teresa Carpenter believes in the power of unconditional love, and that there’s no better place to find it than between the pages of a romance novel. Reading is a passion for Teresa—a passion that led to a calling. She began writing more than twenty years ago, and marks the sale of her first book as one of her happiest memories. A fifth-generation Californian, Teresa lives in San Diego, within mile ...more
More about Teresa Carpenter...
The Boss's Surprise Son Baby Twins: Parents Needed Baby Under the Christmas Tree Stolen Kiss From a Prince Sheriff Needs a Nanny