Isobel Kuhn: The Canadian Girl Who Felt God's Call to the Lisu People of China

Isobel Kuhn: The Canadian Girl Who Felt God's Call to the Lisu People of China

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  2 reviews
An inspiring account of the Canadian girl who felt God's call to the Lisu people of China. A Women of Faith biography.
Published August 1st 1987 by Bethany House Publishers (first published July 1st 1987)

Dan
Isobel Kuhn has touched my heart and encouraged me deeply in the service of our Lord. The best thing about this book is that it encouraged me to read the writings of Isobel Kuhn. They are rich resources for learning to be fishers of men and women.

If you can only read one of Kuhn's books, read Green Leaf in Drought (which is not even about her). However if you want a rich blessing start with In the Arena and Nests Above the Abyss. You will not be disappointed, but you will be challenged!

Isobel wa...more
Courtney
This was such a good book.Isobel's faith was amazing,she learned to listen to God and serve others.
Isobel Kuhn found a strength in herself she never knew was there. This book made me relize how lucky I am to have good health and in general an easy life. Her story encouraged me to want to serve God even more.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Jadyn Wells
Jadyn Wells marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Cessily
Cessily marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
May 02, 2012
Kristi
Kristi added it
Feb 26, 2011
Amy Carmichael: Let the Little Children Come False Coin, True Coin Mercy at Midnight: How One Courageous Woman Set Prisoners Free Devil on the Deck Run, Ma, Run