Start by marking “Blogging All-In-One for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Blogging All-In-One for Dummies

Blogging All-In-One for Dummies

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A complete guide to creating and establishing your place in the blogosphere!New blogs are being launched at the rate of 175,000 a day. To stand out from the masses, bloggers need the detailed information and advice packed into this all-in-one guide.

Here's what new bloggers need to get started and what experienced bloggers need to upgrade and even earn money from their blog
Published May 11th 2010 by For Dummies (first published May 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Blogging All-In-One for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blogging All-In-One for Dummies

Marie-claude Perras
This is truly an exciting book. As I start my blog, I keep discovering new things with this book. It takes me a long time to read because for every page, I need to go online, check some things out and come back to the book.
Kelly Lynn Thomas
This is a solid look at getting started blogging. It's written clearly and concisely and covers everything you need to know about starting a blog. It's also full of screen caps that the author uses to illustrate her points.
Linda
For novice bloggers (which is what I was), this book gave me a good overview of blogging. The author provided a comprehensive look at blogging, things to think about before starting a blog, applications, tools, making money, things not to do, etc.
Alianora La Canta
It was a thick book that might be helpful to someone with little confidence in the internet, but the information is all very obvious to people accustomed to the internet (even those who have never blogged).
Peter Krol

This is my Bible for blogging. I was a total novice to the world of blogging, and my ignorance frightened me. This book, however, set me right up.
Troy Conant
If you are interested in blogging - you are no dummy to buy this book! It covers everything! This book will take you from point A to Z.
Robin Massey
Apr 16, 2013 Robin Massey rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: begginner bloggers
written clearly but already dated - thats the internet for you.
PWRL
Apr 12, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
O
Rachel Kragh
Rachel Kragh is currently reading it
May 30, 2015
Sheila
Sheila added it
May 14, 2015
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Luci Block
Luci Block marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Keyana Sommers
Keyana Sommers marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
James
James is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2015
Carlos Ramos
Carlos Ramos marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
William Sutherland
William Sutherland is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2015
Shannon Burnett
Shannon Burnett marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Harry Potter: The Story of a Global Business Phenomenon Google Blogger For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) 30-Minute Social Media Marketing: Step-By-Step Techniques to Spread the Word about Your Business Fast and Free The Complete Idiot's Guide to WordPress Kickass Copywriting in 10 Easy Steps: Build the Buzz and Sell the Sizzle