Start by marking “Mirai Nikki, Tome 3” as Want to Read:
Mirai Nikki, Tome 3

Mirai Nikki, Tome 3 (Mirai Nikki #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  513 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Yukiteru parvient encore une fois à modifier le futur. Mais le propriétaire de chronographes qui s'attaque à lui et ses amis, est déterminé à les éliminer.
Published October 6th 2009 by CASTERMAN (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Mirai Nikki, Tome 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirai Nikki, Tome 3

James
Really good story line and a great concept. Another one that's a lot better than the hunger games. Good characters. Lots of horror, romance and plot twists. Some violence.
Christina
After our favorite psychotic and deceitful trio's fiasco with Sixth, AKA Tsubaki, Yuno stays at Yukiteru's house when she finds out through her diary that his mother will be returning home for a short while from her work. Only, Yukiteru's mother brings back a kid with her! The kid is the child of one of the casualties at Tsubaki's temple, and it appears that he is the Fifth diary holder! How are Yuno and Yukiteru ever going to defeat this little villain when they can't even find his diary?!

I alr
Laura Graves
I'm just loving this manga. This is yet another great volume. I'm so eager to learn all the secrets of this series. It's funny that I'm so obsessed with this. It really isn't girly at all, which is what I usually love. It really hooks the reader though. There so much suspense and plenty of twists. This one even had a little romance. And the art is just great. I can't praise it enough.

In this volume, the plot stays the way it's been. A diary holder is defeated, a new one shows up. However, Fourth
Dyah
The scene where Yuno stabbed the kid is not shown. Thank God!
She's really a creep, she makes me shudder.
Federico
WHY IS REISKUE SO SMART?
*Queen Diva*
I might retract my previous statement about how I love Yuno... now she's a little scary! Haha! But we'll see. I'm increasingly liking Ninth more and more. I hope we get to see more of her as the series goes on.

Still, the story line was well thought out and developed. I'm always blown away when authors can come up with such twists and turns. It's great!
Noran Miss Pumkin
Jul 25, 2011 Noran Miss Pumkin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, manga
Borders going out of business but-only 10%, but getting a little hard to find the early issues of this series in print.
Robin Conley
Definitely keeps me interested and is fun to read. Crazy twists and characters but a great story plot.
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Radu
Radu added it
Dec 12, 2014
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Laura added it
Nov 30, 2014
  • Doubt, Vol. 3
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 2 (Deadman Wonderland, #2)
  • Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting Arc, Vol. 1
  • After School Nightmare, Volume 7
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 14
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Vol. 5 (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, #5)
  • Another [アナザー] 1st period
  • Blood Lad, Vol. 3
Future Diary, Volume 1 Future Diary, Volume 2 Future Diary Volume 4 Future Diary Volume 5 Future Diary, Volume 7