Start by marking “Survival at Starvation Lake” as Want to Read:
Survival at Starvation Lake

Survival at Starvation Lake

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Most people would have said that Sally McPhearson had it all. Sally was a wealthy, and powerful woman. Being the CEO of a major Canadian Corporation, most of Sally's business acquaintances liked her but almost all feared her. She carried a dark secret that she had managed to hide from everyone, perhaps even herself. Sally's career had become her whole life and she did not ...more
Published July 27th 2010 by Author Solutions (first published July 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Survival at Starvation Lake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survival at Starvation Lake

Judi Chesshir
I really enjoyed this suspenseful story. I was hooked from the start. I enjoyed the survival techniques that the two had to endure, the two different points of view on how to look at their situation, and how questions are answered in the storyline about parts of the Bible that many people today still wonder about. This is an interesting storyline that you will enjoy reading and talking about to your friends and family. I hope the next step for this book is for it to be made into a TV show or mov ...more
Linda
I loved this book and couldn't put it down. Its a exciting story of the personal struggle of two plane crash survivors who come from completely different walks in life. Its a spiritual jouney and transformation. The sequel answers questions left unanswered in the first book and its called Lost at Starvation Lake, which I am reading now.
Shelley Boggan
What an exciting book. So many details. Almost reads like a mystery. And all the pieces come together at the end and it all makes sense. A wonderful romance. Spiritually uplifting. I've read this book several times and enjoyed it each time.
Lisa
I probably would have given this 4 stars if not for the grammar errors & lack of contractions. I'm not kidding, the entire book without a contraction. Also the misspelling of Michigan's Upper Peninsula is a little irritating (Upper Peninsular). Other than that it was a cute Christian themed sort of romance.
Sharon Lee
A great story with interesting characters, some surprises and a satisfying conclusion. A good, clean book you can read with your family, too! Lots of details. You'll learn things you can apply to your own life as well.
Alisa Allen
It was an okay book. It was quite religious and I believe a bit over the top in that respect, but it held my interest enough to finish it.
Pipsa Mankinen
Book itself was ok but towards the end all that preaching was maybe a bit too much and started to bother me while reading the end.
Kim Reese
If you like Christian books, this is a good example of living out your faith in dire circumstances.
Patricia
A little too "preachy" for my taste.
Mollie
Mollie marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Mallory Heart Reviews
Mallory Heart Reviews marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Genny Moore
Genny Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Patience Prence
Patience Prence marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013