Start by marking “Trapped in Paradise” as Want to Read:
Trapped in Paradise

Trapped in Paradise

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  188 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews

After escaping an abusive marriage, Saundra Write swore never to allow anyone to trap her again. Then comes along Jeremy King, the kind of man any woman would beg to be trapped in paradise with.

Proceeds from the sale of this ebook and the other ebooks of the Destination Romance Series will go to the South Side Help Center an HIV/AIDS prevention intervention and education

Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Trapped in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trapped in Paradise

KBeautiful1
Mar 20, 2014 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful short story about finding true love, meddling family members to help you on your quest to it and new friends to help you see what your too afraid to admit.

Jeremy and Saundra are the product of meddling sister Miranda who wants nothing but a happily ever after for her baby sister. Saundra's first marriage was to a controlling and abusive man, who soured her on the whole relationship trip. Miranda had the whole meet and greet then fall in love scenario cooked up, bless her heart b
Staci
Dec 17, 2014 Staci rated it it was ok
This story spends so much time on the ex-husband and remembering what a jerk he was that he almost seems to overshadow the hero. He certainly gets more time and detail than what makes the two characters fall in love with each other within a day; it just constantly gets explained that they're in a romance novel-like situation. Speaking of which, the romance slam jam on the cruise and the books given by Miranda feel almost more like name dropping than anything else. I hoped for more from someone w ...more
Shone
Nov 16, 2014 Shone rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story line, however for me story was choppy and to short.
Taz Will
Jul 14, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saundra and Jeremy being forced together was really funny. I enjoyed reading about them but I don't think the ending will work out for them without them knowing each other. Good read though.
Paula Allen
Dec 12, 2013 Paula Allen rated it really liked it
TRAPPED IN PARADISE is an enjoyable tale that can be devoured in one sitting. I loved Saundra’s character and that of her love interest. Her sister was over the top, yet very funny. I like how the cruise was set around the Romance Slam Jam and how romance authors were incorporated into the story. This is a very quick and endearing romance, and I like that the proceeds from the sale of the eBook goes toward assisting those with HIV and AIDS.
Keke Chanel
Dec 29, 2012 Keke Chanel rated it it was amazing
I read this book months ago. I am finally writing my review on it. Trapped In Paradise is my first book by Deatri King-Bey, but surely won't be my last. The passion and chemistry between the love interests of this book was so profound, I shed tears of joy for them by the end of the story. The story draws you in, captivates you, keeps you on your toes, and then delivers a punch in the gut with sensuality.Perfectly written!
Angel **Book Junkie**
Sometimes to write a really good short story it is important to remember that you have to give a WHOLE lot in a little bit of time. So with that being said I liked the characters but felt that the story (although short) did not hold my interest at all and then I became annoyed. 2 stars for the characters alone.
Dorel
Mar 21, 2013 Dorel rated it it was ok
This is the first book I read by Deatri King Bey. I like the scenes between Saundra & her sisters. I thought it was cute how Saundra sister tried to hook her up. The storyline really didn't hold my interest & it was kinda corny. I don't know if I would read more books by this author.
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
72pgs
Tanya
Mar 21, 2012 Tanya rated it liked it
Recommends it for: anyone
This was short but I enjoyed all three stories... I just wish I they were much longer.
I must say they did get better as each story progressed.
T'Laina D.
Aug 04, 2013 T'Laina D. rated it liked it
This book was good. A quick read. Although, things don't happen that way in life, it gives me hope.
Marie
Mar 19, 2013 Marie rated it liked it
Shelves: aa-romance, ebook, owned
Cute but too romance novelly and cliche for my tastes.

Jill
Jul 27, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it
Good book, but could have done without the one graphic scene.
Deloris
Jul 16, 2012 Deloris rated it really liked it
I really liked this it was cute and funny !
Rebekkah
Jan 04, 2013 Rebekkah rated it it was amazing
Loved it.
Juanita Stoner
Juanita Stoner marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Mary Ecoleman
Mary Ecoleman rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Valerie L. Fields
Valerie L. Fields marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Arnita Neal
Arnita Neal rated it really liked it
May 06, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Jasmine Harvin
Jasmine Harvin marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Valda Manier
Valda Manier marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Jody
Jody rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Tammy Thompson
Tammy Thompson marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Scorpio
Scorpio marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Christina Mew
Christina Mew marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
  • A Delight Before Christmas
  • Worth the Wait
  • The Law of Desire
  • Shelter from the Storm
  • Mz Mechanic
  • Plain Jane and the Playboy (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock, #1)
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Secret Rendezvous (Reunited Series- Prequel)
  • In Her Wildest Dreams
  • The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #2)
  • My Fake Fiancé (story #1 from Wedding Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories)
  • Awakened Desires
  • Split Decisions (Southern Suspense, #5)
  • Too Hot for TV
  • Dream Lover
  • Almost Paradise
  • Her Venice Affair (The Albury Affairs, #1)
  • Gargoyle's Mate
When Deatri was six years old, her mother was told that because of Deatri's dyslexia, she'd probably never learn how to read. At that time, it was recommended Deatri partake in a specialized reading curriculum. Unbeknownst to Deatri's parents, this additional help their daughter would need, from a teacher, was actually Deatri being taken out of reading class to sit in the hallway with a tape recor ...more
More about Deatri King-Bey...