Start by marking “Throne of Vengeance (Delver Magic, #2)” as Want to Read:
Throne of Vengeance (Delver Magic, #2)

Throne of Vengeance (Delver Magic #2)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  405 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Sphere of Ingar has been destroyed and pure magic now flows freely throughout the land of Uton. Magic casters arise as do the dark creatures that need magic to exist in this land. As the land changes and its inhabitants adapt, a growing wind of rebellion leads to potential disaster for all the races. The dwarf queen, Yave, declares war on the algors, blaming the desert ...more
Published December 15th 2009

To ask other readers questions about Throne of Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Throne of Vengeance

James Groenestein
So, after reading book 1 of this series, I was eagerly awaiting to find out what happened after the events that arose.

This book focuses on 5 main plots, the first being the story of how the dwarfs of Dunop cope after the loss of Tun in book 1.

As this part unfolds, it forms the plots of the rest of the book that separately (but also as a whole) affects all the other main races.

This book does keep the delver Ryson Acumen as the main character, but also focuses on other characters too including: En
Nicky Cartwright Pashley
This is book two in the series and yet again I loved it! The action builds quickly and the plot is fast paced. The characters are once again well developed and emotive ~ Jeff Inlo takes the time to ensure that the reader understands why their personalities have developed thus. The book has it's obvious story line but has deeper meanings for the reader to explore and ponder too, which makes it quite thought provoking at times (though not in an overly obvious way). I really enjoyed this sequel and ...more
Cliff Townsend
It was a good sequel. Intriguing with a few surprises. If you liked the first you'll like this one.
infael
The series has been surprisingly good.
Lynne - The Book Squirrel
I think this series is even better than Lord of the Rings! The first started a bit slow but boy did this one race along with battles against elves, dwarves, Algors and humans and with a Delver for good mix too.

Fantastic epic! Can't wait for the next one! And for those with an ereader its free to download at ManyBooks.net just search for Delver Magic or Jeff Inlo, choose you device to download to and away you go!
Gloria Masitsa
I love trilogies. The story always gets better. Instead of studying for exams, this was what I was reading. It was worth it. Throne of Vengeance was really good. It reached a point where I literally couldn't put it down.
Aida
Great series of books. Exciting and they kept me reading long past when I should have been. I highly recommend them and, as an added bonus, the first three are free on the Nook.
Lindsay
A nice return to the series in the second book with a completely different storyline, but once again interesting characters and ideas.
Paula
After reading book 1, I could wait to devour this one. It was exciting and I was hooked! Now on to read the rest of the series.
Stephanie Fletcher
a good sequel and enjoyable if not predictable read.
Trish Bodine
Good sequel, although the ending seemed rushed.
Martha
Mary C Brunngraeber
Mary C Brunngraeber marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Kelli Ence-brady
Kelli Ence-brady marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Malene
Malene marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Judy Gainer
Judy Gainer marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Llama Castillo
Llama Castillo marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Donna Deck
Donna Deck marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
  • Children of Another God
  • Demonsouled (Demonsouled, #1)
  • Inherited Danger (The Dawning of Power, #2)
  • Frozen Prospects (The Guadel Chronicles, #1)
  • Freak City
  • Union of Renegades (The Rys Chronicles #1)
  • Legon Awakening (Legon, #1)
  • The Gateway (Harbinger of Doom, novella)
  • The Demon Queen And The Locksmith
  • The Stolen Moon of Londor (The White Shadow Saga, #1)
  • Blue Fire and Ice (Land’s Tale, #1)
  • A Touch of Night
  • The Sea of Storms (Lodestone, #1)
  • The Weight of Blood (The Half-Orcs, #1)
  • The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles, #1)
  • Amber Moon (Moon Trilogy, #2)
  • In the House of Five Dragons
  • A Turn of Curses
I was born in New Jersey and grew up in the town of Hillsborough. I spent about forty years of my life there. I married a wonderful person, Joan. None of my books would have ever been completed without her support, and I thank her for that. We currently have one dog named Jilly and we reside in Mount Laurel, NJ. As for my writing, I took a rather curious path. I originally studied the fields of Fi ...more
More about Jeff Inlo...

Delver Magic (9 books)
  • Sanctum's Breach (Delver Magic, #1)
  • Balance of Fate (Delver Magic, #3)
  • Nightmare's Shadow (Delver Magic, #4)
  • Chain of Bargains (Delver Magic, #5)
  • Pure Choice (Delver Magic, #6)
  • Altered Messages (Delver Magic #7)
  • Spirit Past (Delver Magic, #8)
  • Joint Intentions (Delver Magic, #9)
Sanctum's Breach (Delver Magic, #1) Balance of Fate (Delver Magic, #3) Nightmare's Shadow (Delver Magic, #4) Chain of Bargains (Delver Magic, #5) Pure Choice (Delver Magic, #6)

“How could the soul feel so empty, yet hurt so much at the same time?” 0 likes