Start by marking “Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love” as Want to Read:
Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love

Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A childhood illness leaves Ryan Graves with a paralyzed arm and emotionally painful ways to try to hide it. Following a failed high school romance and a subsequent divorce, Ryan's self-confidence is shattered. Later, Gillian helps Ryan focus on what is, not what isn't, which includes their love.
ebook
Published June 21st 2010 by Authorhouse (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love

B.K. Walker
Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love by Larry Andrews left me with mixed feelings.

Ryan Graves is the main character and very likeable. He was struck with an illness when he was a child that left him disabled - his right arm just quit growing. So as he got older, he had this short arm that he was always trying to hide and very self conscious of, sometimes it was too much self consciousness.

When he enters into middle school, he is surrounded by new people and he is very aware that his arm may be a hi
Larry Andrews
Songs Of Sadness, Songs Of Love, by Larry Andrews

. Here is a reader review posted at amazon.com

• “This is a heart-warming story of a young boy growing up. Not only does he have the usual fears of adolescence, but a physical disability that causes him great concerns of being rejected by his peers. Follow this young man as he goes through middle school, high school, and the University to reach the heights that most of us would have not dreamed of obtaining. This is also a love story that many will
Larry Andrews
May 19, 2011 Larry Andrews rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2011
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2011
Lacey☮ Nothing.
Lacey☮ Nothing. marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2011
Kristine Victoria
Kristine Victoria marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2011
reza
reza marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2011
Nanci Arvizu
Nanci Arvizu marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2010
Larry K. Andrews: I am a former sportswriter, English teacher, university linguistics professor and catch-and-release angler, I like a variety of music: country, gospel, classical, the 50's, 60's, and 70's and traditional jazz. I belong to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, Missouri Tigers, and St. Louis Cardinals nations, and I enjoy dark, bold coffees and all types of ethnic foods.
I began my university
More about Larry Andrews...
Language Exploration and Awareness: A Resource Book for Teachers Linguistics for L2 Teachers The China-Africa Parallax: A Ryan and Gillian Mystery Linguistics for L2 Teachers