Start by marking “Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3)” as Want to Read:
Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3)

Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria #3)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  262 ratings  ·  12 reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, BDSM, sex toys] Jenna Carter opened Club Esoteria, never dreaming it would become the hottest sex club in the state. When her slave/mate Antony receives orders for an extended overseas tour of duty with the Coast Guard, he decides to bring a new member into their little family. Gentry Michaels had never had good luck wit ...more
Published July 26th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Inc. (first published July 2010)

Natural Law by Joey W. HillThe Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. HillThe Siren by Tiffany ReiszA Vampire's Claim by Joey W. HillShe Makes Him Beg by Jade Savannah
Best Domme / Fem-Dom Books
18th out of 313 books — 357 voters
Beyond Eden by Kele MoonThe Reluctant Dom by Tymber DaltonA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseWicked Ties by Shayla BlackMake Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
Best BDSM Menage
72nd out of 236 books — 280 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
This one was okay. It just didn't do it for me. My biggest problem is that there was no sexual interaction between the men. And by that, I mean not even a hug or a kiss. They say they care yet don't show it at all. And Gentry just keeps refusing to try anything with Antony, yet says he'd do anything for his Mistress. You don't like having sex with a guy, fine. But you're in a menage relationship with each other and supposedly care for one another. Would it kill you to at least hug the other guy? ...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Okay, what is happening with this series? It is progressively on the decline in my opinion.

Minding Mistress was entirely too short to really get into the characters. I didn't learn nearly enough about Jenna's new sub, Gentry. I really love the characters, I just didn't get enough of the characters to totally fall in love with them individually and as couple/threesome.

I am moving on to the next book in the series because I do have faith that Cooper McKenzie is going to bring it back to an excit
Lynette
Anthony Ryan has a dilemma. He’s about to get deployed and is going to leave his girlfriend/mistress behind. Despite Jenna’s dominate personality, Anthony knows she’s needs someone to take care of her. Anthony and Jenna have always talked about adding a third to their Dom/sub relationship so Anthony decides to ask his friend Gentry to help.

Gentry Michaels has never had a lasting relationship. Because of his muscular physique woman always expect him to be the sexual dominate in the relationship w
LynnMarie
Angelique’s Review

“Minding Mistress” was not what I was expecting. Instead of a novella that was focused mainly on BDSM and sex, I found a story that was rich with emotion and characterization.

The characters were amazingly crafted by Ms. McKenzie. They are realistic and flawed, trying to fill the holes in their lives. The relationship between Anthony, Gentry, and Jenna flows like magic, engaging the reader and pulling us along until the happily ever after.

Though I was impressed with the charact
Edana Duff
Enjoyed this story of Jenna and her slave boys.
Gab
Liked book and characters more than I thought I would. Good read.

My only problem with stories with stories that include more than light BDSM is wanting to slap characters on back of head and say "whatcha doing" and recommend therapy. In this book as the male characters did genuinely love the female lead which made the book work.

AղցҽӀɑ W.
I gave this book 3 stars because first of all I felt that was too short and it left me with a lot of unanswered questions. The story was good but I wanted to know more like what type of sub was Genty how Anthony felt in more detail and more about the two men's feelings for each other.
Judith
Mistress Jenna is a Dominatrix and part owner of Club Esoteria, a very popular BDSM club. She and her sub/mate have been searching for another submissive to complete their "family." This is the novella that tells of that search and its results. A really very enjoyable read.
Mistress M
What's not to like?
2 submissive men, check
menage, check
It is rare to find this combination in a book.

The domme is a bit on the soft side for me but I still enjoyed it.

Way, Way, way too short.
Book felt incomplete.

Laura YA indie princess
Favourite of the Esoteria series so far. I really hope Cooper McKenzie writes the follow up to this book.
Maria Almeida
I am so glad to have enjoyed another Book By Cooper McKenzie The series is wonderful Thank You
Kandy
It was nice to have a woman in charge!
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Tereza Moschou
Tereza Moschou marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
David Andrews
David Andrews marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Roni
Roni marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Jennifer Gacquin
Jennifer Gacquin marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Janet Morris
Janet Morris marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Mar 10, 2015
  • Brazen Seduction (Reckless and Brazen, #2)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Sweet Redemption (Tygers, #5)
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Binding Ben
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Maya's Masters (Viper's Dungeon, #2)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Unbridled and Untangled (The Double Rider Men's Club #8)
  • Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission
  • Light Switch
I always thought I had been born a hundred years too late, but I do appreciate air conditioning, computers and other conveniences of modern day living. I love the slower pace of New Bern, North Carolina as well as the history and small town community. Imagine a neighborhood where people wave at one another and keep eye out for the children. It's like living in the 1950s. In addition to dreaming up ...more
More about Cooper McKenzie...

Club Esoteria (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • His Beck and Call Girl (Club Esoteria, #6)
  • A Club Esoteria Christmas (Club Esoteria, #7)
  • Taming Blaze (Club Esoteria, #8)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Their Sub, Their Mistress (Club Esoteria, #10)
  • A Club Esoteria Wedding (Club Estoria, #11)
His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1) Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2) Spring Comes to Sanctuary (Welcome to Sanctuary, #1) Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4) Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary, #2)