Start by marking “Sins of the Flesh” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Flesh

Sins of the Flesh (Sins #2)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  325 ratings  ·  25 reviews
In this stunning novel, #1 "New York Times" bestselling author Fern Michaels conjures an unforgettable story of love, betrayal, and redemption. . .When Reuben Tarz and Daniel Bishop met, they were hardly more than boys, brought together by their connection to beautiful, worldly Marchioness Michelene Fonsard, known to all as Madame Mickey. Twenty years later, Reuben is a Ho...more
Published September 1st 2010 by Zebra Books (first published May 13th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Flesh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Flesh

Marcia Berg Haskell
"When Reuben Tarz and Daniel Bishop met, they were hardly more than boys, brought together by their connection to beautiful, worldly Marchioness Michelene Fonsard, known to all as Madame Mickey. Twenty years later, Reuben is a Hollywood mogul and Daniel has become a renowned Washington D.C. lawyer. Life has rewarded both with riches, success, and beautiful wives, if not always contentment.

Out of the blue, an urgent telephone call from Mickey summons Daniel to France to rescue Philippe, the son R...more
Krishna Feldman
I got sick of the unrequited (well-abandoned) love and horrible relationships in the first book, so stopped reading this one part way through as I could see it was going to be more of the same.
Cali
Mar 24, 2012 Cali rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes books that are more realistic than just 'happily ever after'.
Recommended to Cali by: My mom
I liked that this book (and the first one) covered a period of 20+ years so A LOT happens. I also like that none of the characters are perfect (a few did some horrible things) yet I still wanted them to get their happening ending. The only thing I was disappointed with was the ending (at least in part). Some things get resolved but other are left open. But life goes on and if the author tried to wrap up every storyline then the books would never end.
Stacey
Excellent book. It was pretty long but she had several different things going on at once. It is well worth the read, it's not like it ever gets boring along the way, in fact quite the opposite, you just can't wait to see what's going to happen. YOu go through it seems all your emothions along the way, you cry, you laugh, you get so mad you want to scream. It's just an overall good book, I would reccommend it to all.
Patricia Solla
What can I say. This book follows Sins of Omission but the storyline is so 'out there' that I lost all respect for the characters and what goes on. The only saving feature is the storyline and descriptions of France and the Resistance fighters in WWII. Once again this book is very wordy. I persevered and finished but that's all I can say.
Stacy
The book was a good continuation of the first. The only thing I did not like was, I was hoping to find out what happens with their son and his wife. I felt like I was left hanging. Fern Michaels made me laugh, cry and be mad. She brought the a part of war that you usually do not hear. Good book.
Cindy Hughes
Delilah Trenaman
It was an entertaining book but did not like the ending, but I guess i will have to read the next one in the series.

Merged review:

A great story once again. I am looking forward to reading the final book in the series.
Nadra Nathai-Gyan
Although this book stared off slow, it was a most interesting read. Unusual in its style, it made me nostalgic for books in my past. It is certainly unpredictable and full of plots. Recommended as a good read.
Chriscilla Quintana
I loved this book. I laughed, I cried, I got frustruated, I got angry. All in all, I truly enjoyed this book and the first one Sins of Ommission. Wonderful story. I felt as if I were there. Well done, Fern.
Licia
Loved this one as well. Great sequel to the first book. I didn't know there was a sequel and was delighted to read more about the characters and find out how it all ended.
Pam McCauley
In my opinion, one of Fern Michael's best. Didn't realize that this was book #2 of a series and might have enjoyed #1 but I feel that I'd be going backwards now....
Deborah Camacho
Discovered it was a sequel but didn't feel the need to go back and read the first book, this one practically included the first story
Jen
I enjoyed the first book in this series and am looking forward to delving into book #2. This was a great followup book.
Dauna Hawkins
Surprised I enjoyed it...hard to put down...interesting characters, plot line, 2 hot chapters ( not really needed ).
marilyn
The Texas series was great,but I will always love her sin series,and hope one day she will do a sequel to the series.
Judy

I enjoyed the mix of World War I and II, joined with Hollywood of the 40's. Thought the ending was blasé.

Cindy
While the language and characters are a little corny at times, the plot is terrific- a page-turner!
Julie
Great story line it got me hooked. Now I want to read the first one and can"t wait for the third.
Michele
I couldn't even finish it, it moved at a glacial pace.
Mandy
I did not like the ending. It left too much open.
Mary
What one would expect from a did functional family .
Kathy Saunders
Love when history is added to book
Linda Kain
WONDERFUL AS ARE ALL OF HER BOOKS
Linda Harmon
Linda Harmon marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Ellen Worgan
Ellen Worgan marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Arlene
Arlene added it
Oct 04, 2014
  • Orchard Valley Brides: Norah\Lone Star Lovin'
  • Heartwood
  • Tangled Vines
  • The Sniper's Wife (Joe Gunther #13)
  • Lickety-Split (Truman Kicklighter Mystery, #1)
  • Home at Rose Cottage: Three Down the Aisle\What's Cooking?
  • Corruption of Blood (Butch Karp, #6)
  • Stand-in Groom/Time Enough for Love
  • Echoes in the Mist
  • This Side of Heaven
  • Sooner or Later
  • Waiting For Spring
  • Bound by Desire (Morgan-Challenger, #5)
  • Under Gemini
  • The Four Swans (Poldark, #6)
  • A King of Infinite Space
  • Mr. Monk on the Road (Mr. Monk, #11)
  • Declaring Spinsterhood
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I...more
More about Fern Michaels...
Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1) Payback (Sisterhood, #2) Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3) The Jury (Sisterhood, #4) Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)