Start by marking “Healing The Fox (Animal Attraction, #5)” as Want to Read:
Healing The Fox (Animal Attraction, #5)

Healing The Fox (Animal Attraction #5)

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When an injured fox comes into the wildlife rehabilitation center, Scott knows he isn't an ordinary animal, he's a shifter. Taking him home, Scott does his best to care for the injured shifter, and finds himself falling in love.

Knowing it would be selfish to ask Christian to stay, Scott has to decide if he will let Christian walk out of his life, hoping that his love will
Published July 2010 by Phaze Books

To ask other readers questions about Healing The Fox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing The Fox

Mandy*reads obsessively*
I saw a shifter book about foxes, that's not something you see everyday, so it went right on my TBR list.
It was ok, it was short ( really short ) and not a lot of development. We are told they talk and get along and agree and things, but that's about it. It's a fine 10 minute read, but nothing memorable. I think had it been longer, Scott's job explained more, the shifter world in this book given a little more time, the separation and possibly Cris' thoughts explored it could have been a really i
Elisa Rolle
I really like this series of short stories by Michelle Houston about M/M shapeshifter lovers. They are not particularly “strange” or original, on the contrary they are quite ordinary, but they feel good and nice. The lovers are extraordinary ordinary mem, and yes, I meant the contraposition in the words. They are extraordinary since they are shapeshifters, in this case fox-shifters, but they are nothing out of ordinary in their day-to-day life. Of course they have a connection with the animal wo ...more
Ebook Addict Reviews
I love shifter stories so when I read the blurb for Healing the Fox, my interest was piqued, but the story just seemed to fall flat. It didn’t hold my attention as I would have liked; the story felt rushed. I didn’t feel an emotional connection between Scott and Christian and the relationship between Scott and Christian seemed forced.

It is a quick read, only nineteen pages. As a quickie, it is an okay story, but if you’re looking for depth, I’d have to say give this one a pass.

Reviewed by Theres
Serena Yates
This is a nice short story about two fox shifters. The plot wasn't complicated, but the developing emotions and the main character's inner conflict about what to do drew me in and held my attention.
Ryoma Gartre
3.5 stars, the best in the series, Scott & Christian are very cute together, then ending was cute also.
R
it was okay with lack of back story hurts the book
A
A warm short read for a cool afternoon.
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Darlynn Marie Martin
Darlynn Marie Martin marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Jenny Van der westhuizen
Jenny Van der westhuizen marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Black Rose
Black Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Stephanie Ranck
Stephanie Ranck marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 14, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
sharon
sharon marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born to ride on the back of dragons, to journey among the stars in a ship traveling faster than light, or to dance the night away in the arms of a mysterious vampire, Michelle Houston willingly shares the worlds in her mind in an effort to bring them to life.

Writing everything from short and sweet stories, to hot and spicy tales of kink, from contemporary tales of romance to erotic romances featu
More about Michelle Houston...

Animal Attraction (5 books)
  • Taming the Wolf (Animal Attraction, #1)
  • Embracing the Leopard (Animal Attraction, #2)
  • Unleashing the Jaguar (Animal Attraction, #3)
  • Caging the Tiger (Animal Attraction, #4)
Blackout Taming the Wolf (Animal Attraction, #1) Embracing the Leopard (Animal Attraction, #2) Caging the Tiger (Animal Attraction, #4) Unleashing the Jaguar (Animal Attraction, #3)