Start by marking “Beauty and the Blue Angel (Dynasties: The Barones, #6)” as Want to Read:
Beauty and the Blue Angel (Dynasties: The Barones, #6)

Beauty and the Blue Angel (Dynasties: The Barones #6)

Waitress Daisy Cusak went into labor right in the middle of the dinner rush. Racked by pain, she couldn't protest the strong arms that carried her to help. Navy pilot Alex Barone became her strength; his calming voice and caring touch helped her deliver her baby. But it wasn't just hormones that made the potent flyboy the star of her fantasies....

Alex wanted her, too--and
ebook, Silhouette Desire, #1514, 192 pages
Published June 1st 2003 by Silhouette Desire (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty and the Blue Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty and the Blue Angel

Dalimar
Bueno ahora si esta historia esta mejor.Daisy es una camarera embarazada que trabaja en Antonio's el restaurante de los enemigos de los Barone.Ella va a ser madre soltera porque su novio salio huyendo cuando se entero del embarazo y corrió tanto que termino muriendo en un accidente de transito.Ella sola porque es huerfana,(nada nuevo en esta serie,que menos los Barone son casi todos huerfanos,abandonados y sin familia)pero esta feliz porque en medio de su soledad ahora formara una familia junto ...more
Lori
Jul 24, 2014 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It draws you in from the very begining. It hooked me so bad I couldn't put it down and read it in one day.It truely fits into the 'Desire" line of books. Intimate scenes were tastefully done, and dare I say it? Aroused my senses. I usually keep a Desire book in my purse for light reading in waiting rooms and lines. This one came out of my purse for the usual wait in the Dr.'s office, but drew me in enough in that short period of time,that it immediately came out of my purse wh ...more
Star In The Ocean
wow ... daisy dan alex. menakjubkan. getar cinta tumbuh di saat tak terduga. yah bisa di katakan cukup dramatis mengingat daisy berjuang melahirkan malaikat kecilnya dan alex menemaninya. alex adalah pria asing di hidupnya namun getar cinta yg dirasakannya adalah nyata. saya selalu suka dengan kisah seperti ini. sangat mendewasakan dan begitu bijak. saya suka keseluruhan cerita. tidak membosankan bahkan sangat menarik dan begitu alami. itu adalah kesan pertama saya. yang natural memang meninggal ...more
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Daisy ditolong oleh Alex Barone ketika hampir melahirkan di saat Daisy bekerja sebagai pelayan di restoran saingan keluarga Barone.
Setelah Alex menolong persalinan Daisy,Alex tidak bisa begitu pergi dari kehidupan Daisy tapi memberikan perhatian perhatian yang bisa membuat Daisy selalu merindukan Alex setiap hari dan menganggapnya sebagai pahlawan.
Tapi Daisy selalu berusaha menyangkal ketertarikannya pada Alex karena Alex berasal dari keluarga kaya raya. Lagipula Daisy masih trauma dengan hubu
Christian
kecanduan 'the baroness' series bikin gue beli buku ini. Secara cover... hmm, lucu. Secara isi... hmm, biasa aja. Gue tetep nge-fans sama seri Taming The Beastly MD. Yang ini tokoh cowoknya biasa aja gitu. Kurang terasa chemistrynya sama si cewek.
Mem
Barones series I read as individual books. Bk 5 Where There's Smoke fire in the Barones offices brings Emily and Shane together. Bk 6 Beauty & the Blue Angel is the story of Alexander Barone and Daisy Crusak
Desirée
Jan 03, 2017 Desirée rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporanea
Leído el 25/12/2009
Deb
Oct 09, 2016 Deb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Sweet story. You knew it would all work out in the end even after all the he rough patches they went through
Deasy
Jun 10, 2013 Deasy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sosok Alex bener bener too good to be true...
karen
Oct 12, 2016 karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Alex and his heart. I am Disappointed nothing was said of Emily from the last book and her amnesia or about the fire. They are not tying threads together very well.
Diszy321
Diszy321 rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Lya kristanti
Lya kristanti rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2010
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2008
Novee
Novee rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2010
Yaitza Colicchio
Yaitza Colicchio rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Angela Noviana
Angela Noviana rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Maya
Maya rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2009
Alicia Catlos
Alicia Catlos rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2011
Tomiri
Tomiri rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2017
Daelith
Daelith rated it it was ok
May 22, 2008
Lustatin
Lustatin rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2008
Betty
Betty rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2009
£!M€¥ CHEN
£!M€¥ CHEN rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2010
Angela Kuhn
Angela Kuhn rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Akansha
Akansha rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2013
Iris
Nov 07, 2011 Iris rated it really liked it
Lo leí en un ratito por que es corto y me lo encontré por casualidad xD me gustó.
Angga Ferdianto
Angga Ferdianto rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2007
Fannie
Fannie rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2012
Veronica Gunawan
Veronica Gunawan rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2009
Nia arman
Nia arman rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Dynasties: The Barones (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • Sleeping Beauty's Billionaire (Dynasties: The Barones #2)
  • Sleeping With Her Rival (Dynasties: The Barones, #3)
  • Taming the Beastly MD - Menaklukkan Sang Dokter (Dynasties: The Barones, #4)
  • Where There's Smoke - Di Mana Ada Asap (Dynasties: The Barones #5)
  • Cinderella's Millionaire (Dynasties: The Barones)
  • The Librarian's Passionate Knight (Dynasties: The Barones #8)
  • Expecting the Sheikh's Baby (Dynasties: The Barones #9)
  • Born to Be Wild
  • With Private Eyes (Dynasties: The Barones, #11)