Start by marking “It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear: A Read-Together Book for Parents and Young Children During Divorce” as Want to Read:

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This easy-to-understand children's story and parenting guide is intended for families where both parents plan to stay active and involved in their child's life. "It's Not Your Fault, KoKo Bear" revolves around a lovable bear who doesn't want to have two homes. KoKo's experience will help children learn what divorce means, how family life will change, and understand that th ...more
Published December 15th 1997 by Book Peddlers, The

To ask other readers questions about It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear

Michelle
Though the book is a bit wordy for my 4-year-old, we skimmed and discussed it over two nights. This is a thoughtful and useful book. The thing I will take from it and use in my relationship with my son is the concept that his "family" doesn't all live in one house (grandma, cousins, aunts and uncles, even consider those who have died) so it's not so hard to envision his father, still part of his family, not living in his house. It's full of great affirmations and the bottom of each page has tips ...more
bookworm22
Very good book illustrating children's needs during/after divorce. Written for the children and his/her parents. This is a very thorough book to illustrate many many issues that can arise in divorce and other situations were a child is separated from his/her parent (s). The book has simple and yet a lot of language (difficult to read to a very young reader) and has some very insightful pointers and information for parents of children of divorce...etc.
Monica Willyard
This book was so helpful when I had to talk with my little girl 15 years ago. It reassured her and helped me find the words to talk about some painful subjects.
Paul
Each page contains tips for parents.
800-255-3379 Publisher
Kim Sanders
Kim Sanders marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Amanda Covarrubias
Amanda Covarrubias marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Laura Jimenez
Laura Jimenez marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Jennifer Lafern
Jennifer Lafern marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Nancy Torres
Nancy Torres marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of Best Baby Name Book In The Whole World Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile, and Very Good Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of Baby Food Made Easy: Two free chapters from Feed Me, I'm Yours!