Start by marking “Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker: A Fashion Fairy Tale Memoir” as Want to Read:

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
About the Fashion Fairy Tale Memoir Series

Each book in this inspired series by fashion writer Camilla Morton inventively reimagines one of our favorite “Once Upon a Time” stories, blending it with the real-life story of a famed fashion designer. Lushly illustrated by the designers themselves, these tales illuminate each iconic individual’s creative magic while celebrating
Published November 1st 2011 by It Books (first published August 31st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker

Dior by Patrick DemarchelierDiane von Furstenberg and the Tale of the Empress's New Clothes by Camilla MortonA Dress for Diana by David & Elizabeth EmanuelChristian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty by Camilla MortonVintage Weddings by Marnie Fogg
Fashion
6th out of 111 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Dina
I read this with my daughter....it's cute. She used this for her book report.
Sekar Ayu Adhaningrum
Beautiful story captured in a beautiful illustration!
Dana Al-Basha
[Monday, August 19, 2013] Yesterday I got this book as well, what an amazing shoe addict book. It's a must for shoes fans and fashionistats.

[Wednesday, January 22, 2014] An hour or so ago I started reading this cute memoir and fairy tale and I loved it. The illustration is wonderful, Manolo's spirit shines bright in every page, he's such a dreamer and a goal achiever. I want to be him as well.
Su Irwin
Stunning little book which cleverly weaves the fairytale with Manolo's journey to Shoe God.
Illustrated by Manolo's with his handwritten notes, this book is a treasure for any shoe lover on that basis alone.
This book has pride of place on my book shelf as my single pair of Manolo's has in my shoe cabinet and I know I'm a lucky girl and if dreams come true my next pair will be Something Blue.......
Pinky
This is a sweet series of fashion fairy tales illustrated by the featured designer. Manolo Blahnik's memoir from a youth spent in the canary islands to a fashion boy in London is interspersed with the tale of The Shoemaker and the Elves.
Anne

I LOOOVED this book! So much! Its such a cute fashion fairytale memoir :) it shifts between manolo's story and the fairytale of the elves and the shoemaker. And the illustrations by manolo blahnik is awesome!
Stacy
Cute...a little story appropriate for any age.
Charlotte
Charlotte is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2015
Mahua
Mahua marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Sarah Furan
Sarah Furan marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Amparo
Amparo marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Ashley Lennington
Ashley Lennington marked it as to-read
Arra
Arra marked it as to-read
samantha
samantha marked it as to-read
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Ashleigh
Ashleigh marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Amelia Gibbs
Amelia Gibbs marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Bri Lemond
Bri Lemond marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Angeleta
Angeleta marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jeddah Acuña
Jeddah Acuña marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Viki
Viki marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Camilla Morton is a London-based fashion writer and the author of the international bestseller How to Walk in High Heels which has been translated into over twenty languages worldwide and A Girl for All Seasons / A Year in High Heels. She is also the creator and writer of the 'Fashion Tale Memoir'series: Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty, Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves an ...more
More about Camilla Morton...
How to Walk in High Heels: The Girl's Guide to Everything A Year in High Heels: The Girl's Guide to Everything from Jane Austen to the A-list Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty: A Fashion Fairy Tale Memoir Diane von Furstenberg and the Tale of the Empress's New Clothes Yüksek Topuklarla Nasıl Yürüycem?