Start by marking “The Don't Sweat Guide for Graduates: Facing New Challenges With Confidence” as Want to Read:
The Don't Sweat Guide for Graduates: Facing New Challenges With Confidence

The Don't Sweat Guide for Graduates: Facing New Challenges With Confidence

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This Dont Sweat guide offers simple tips for taking those next steps with confidence, and shows graduates of all ages how to focus on the important accomplishments that graduation represents.
Published April 17th 2002 by Hachette Books (first published April 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Don't Sweat Guide for Graduates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Don't Sweat Guide for Graduates

Jay
Some very valuable nuggets came out of this for me. "Don't feel the need to defend your post graduation choice" and "don't be in a rush to live on your own" were good. Some things are obvious things that people may already know, but are nice to hear affirmed.
Being a recent graduate it has just affirmed me in what I already know, but as a human sometimes forget to believe. That is the reality that everything is going to be alright. Super-quick, easy read ( I finished in about 5 days reading casu
Anita Smith
Didn't even bother to read it... I've been out of college and in the working world for five years now, so I think I missed the boat on this one! I'm going to keep it in my collection though, and set it aside for when my sister graduates from college in a few years.
Rebecca Pettinato
Rebecca Pettinato marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Hwee
Hwee marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Abdia
Abdia marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Maritza Rosado
Maritza Rosado marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Addie
Addie marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Christina Mai
Christina Mai marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Linda G
Linda G marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2011
Brian
Brian added it
Nov 26, 2009
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 11, 2009
Richard Carlson Ph.D. was an author, psychotherapist, and motivational speaker, who rose to fame with the success of his best-selling book Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff…and it’s all Small Stuff (1997).

He met and married Kristine Anderson (Kris Carlson) in 1981 while he was a student at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.

Carlson published his first book in 1985, but became famous when his Do
More about Richard Carlson...
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love: Simple Ways to Nurture and Strengthen Your Relationships While Avoiding the Habits That Break Down Your Loving Connection Don't Sweat the Small Stuff at Work: Simple Ways to Minimize Stress and Conflict While Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and Others Don't Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family: Simple Ways to Keep Daily Responsibilities and Household Chaos from Taking Over Your Life You Can Be Happy No Matter What: Five Principles for Keeping Life in Perspective