Start by marking “No Messin' with My Lesson” as Want to Read:
No Messin' with My Lesson

No Messin' with My Lesson (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo #11)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  197 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Katie's teacher Mrs. Derkman is a finalist in the Teacher of the Year contest, and a contest official is coming to observe her teach class 3A. But when Katie suddenly turns into Mrs. Derkman, the teacher's chances don't look so good. How can Katie control a class full of out-of-control third-graders when she's just a third-grader herself?
Published January 1st 2004 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about No Messin' with My Lesson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Messin' with My Lesson

Kitty
This was a pretty good quick read. I think some of my students would definitely enjoy this series, and the grammar is better than in Junie B. Jones books.
Amy
Maymuna
This Katie Kazoo book was awesome. Katie turns into her teacher. She did not enjoy being the teacher. The class gets into a big fight. Mandy and Kevin and Miriam are arguing, Suzanne, Becky and Jeremy are arguing. So Katie stands up on the desk and whistles. All kids stare at their teacher. And then Katie (aka Mrs Derkman) started handing out papers and each of them would have to write something good about their classmates. Mrs Derkman was the first to ever get the Feelings Trophy.
Sydney
when katie turns into mrs derkman there's a contest for teacher of the year. the principal comes and observes her teaching. mrs. derkman says something bad about one of the kids. then the kids all start saying bad things about each other. mrs. derkman makes the kids write a card to whoever they said a mean thing to including herself. she wins teacher of the year.
S.K.
My first Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book, and I have to say, as an adult reader, I really enjoyed it! It covered all the bases for me...interesting characters, cool situation (swapping places with the teacher!) and suspense. I WANTED to know what happened when the judge entered the room.

Carriek
While this seems a bit “fluffy,” it is a nice way to introduce magic into a child’s repertoire. Unlike many magic books, this is an innocuous story that has a moral at the end. I suggest this book to independent readers in second or third grade.
Brandi
Good and funny!! I don't know why but I've been in a Katie Kazoo theme right now so I guess I have read alot of these in the past couple weeks!! Well it can't hurt!
Tionna
I like this book because the words are easy and I learn new words her books are just right for me to read
vampire (dipita) grul
katie is the teacher now. she does not noe wat to do noe!!!!
Michelle
very cute books - Kirsi loves it
Jill
the magic wind comes again!
Cierre Zimmnuggets
Cierre Zimmnuggets marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Mick
Mick marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Oct 23, 2014
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jerry Lee
Jerry Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Lilian
Lilian added it
Oct 20, 2014
Lauren Boche
Lauren Boche marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Mari
Mari marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Kiran
Kiran marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Rayan El-khawand
Rayan El-khawand marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
  • The Japanese Ninja Surprise (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures, #3)
  • Moving Pony (Pony Pals, #19)
  • The African Safari Discovery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventure, #6)
  • Chewy And Chica (The Puppy Place Special Edition)
  • A New Beginning (Magic Puppy, 1)
  • Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (My Weirder School, #4)
  • Helena the Horseriding Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Sporty Fairies, #1)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • Good Job Kanani  (American Girl of the Year 2011, #2)
  • Ghost Class (Ghostville Elementary #1)
  • The Mystery in Washington D.C. (Boxcar Children Mystery & Activities Specials #2)
  • Never Swipe a Bully's Bear (Roscoe Riley Rules, #2)
  • Double Take (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #21)
  • Princess Posey and the First Grade Parade (Princess Posey, #1)
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...
Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1) Madame President Ripped at the Seams She's Got the Beat Anyone But Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #1)