Start by marking “Pat-A-Cake and Other First Baby Games” as Want to Read:
Pat-A-Cake and Other First Baby Games

Pat-A-Cake and Other First Baby Games

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Between 18 and 24 months, toddlers learn games like This Little Piggy, Round and Round the Garden, and, of course, Pat-A-Cake. This book collects a dozen of the most familiar of these games in a fun-filled, colorful text. ...more
Board Book, 26 pages
Published May 28th 2002 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Pat-A-Cake and Other First Baby Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pat-A-Cake and Other First Baby Games

Ashley
I don't remember my mom teaching me these games and my 2 1/2 year old daughter seem to enjoy the recent sesame street books we read together in the past and she tried to mimic some of the actions I did while reading this book but neither of us really seemed to enjoy ourselves.
Joshua's Mom
Fun and simple games and songs for little ones with their favorite sesame street characters. A great combination. I wish there were a couple extra things in the illustrations to make them more interesting--like flowers or butterflies etc.
I'm living that cliche where my kid loves anything with Elmo in it. In this case, it's a book, so I'm more than willing to let her enjoy it. It has cute songs/rhymes in in, and those baby muppets are insanely adorable.
Ida
Oct 07, 2013 Ida rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 12-mo, 15-mo
one of my go-to books
Karen Lee
Karen Lee marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Jun 12, 2013
Googla
Googla added it
Nov 13, 2012
Antoinette
Antoinette marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Gigi
Gigi added it
Nov 13, 2011
Karen
Karen added it
Jun 09, 2011
The Song of the Zubble-Wump (The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss) Muppet Treasure Island (Little Golden Book) Monster Faces (A Chunky Book(R)) Elmo Get Up and Go Songs (Interactive Music Book) Love, Elmo Sesame Street