Start by marking “Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy: Delicious Recipes for Your Home Kitchen” as Want to Read:
Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy: Delicious Recipes for Your Home Kitchen

Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy: Delicious Recipes for Your Home Kitchen

Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy is a groundbreaking cookbook in which Wolfgang Puck shares his creativity and genius so that anyone can prepare these wonderful recipes.

Every element of the book aims to make it incredibly easy to create great food of the highest quality and creativity, as only Wolfgang Puck can do. In addition to more than 100 recipes, the book features numerou
Published November 1st 2004 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published October 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy

Aug 07, 2007 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one is a little bit snobby for my taste, but I tried Wolfgang's recipe for pepper steak with cherry sauce (or something like that) and it was awesome.
Kelly
Jun 28, 2008 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Many of these recipes looked delicious and used ingredients that you would have on hand. I plan to try some of these recipes this week.
Kimberly Ann

This book is easy to read (meaning I can see the print without pushing my nose to the page), but I'm not going to agree that the recipes are "Easy", because making pasta from scratch is not easy and the recipes use more than a few ingredients. So, I'm thinking he's trying to make his less complicated recipes available to the general public.

There are colored photos for each recipe, there are "Wolfgang's Easy Tips" for each recipe as well, and a small blurb about each dish above the recipe.

Content
Mona
Apr 05, 2016 Mona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wolfgang Puck did not disappoint me in this cookbook. Although many reviewers found fault with the complexity of some of the recipes in the book, I didn't think they were bad. I found many recipes that I intend to give a try. I'll let you know if the cookbook and its recipes live up to Puck's reputation.
Cynthia Caprise
Apr 10, 2016 Cynthia Caprise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wolfgang Puck

It's rare that I see a cookbook with a few recipes using a pressure cooker. I'm excited to try some of these. I also want to try my hand at some of the yeast bread recipes. I did, however find this book heavy with dessert recipes.
Patricia Deplasco
Patricia Deplasco rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2017
Irock
Irock rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2013
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Rose H Kwiatkowski
Rose H Kwiatkowski rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Mariana
Mariana rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2011
M M
M M rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Carl J. Chiarenza
Carl J. Chiarenza rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Connie
Connie rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Jan Schooley
Jan Schooley rated it it was ok
Oct 01, 2016
Ebreilly
Ebreilly rated it it was ok
Aug 24, 2015
Jennifer Pyclik
Jennifer Pyclik rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2008
Rani
Rani rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2017
Lee
Lee rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
B
B rated it really liked it
May 26, 2011
Luceinda Kole
Luceinda Kole rated it really liked it
May 04, 2010
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Lara Harlan
Lara Harlan rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2012
Wayne Nelson
Wayne Nelson rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
Jill H. Sullender
Jill H. Sullender rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Jessica Harper
Jessica Harper rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2012
Liz Rein
Liz Rein rated it really liked it
May 10, 2015