Start by marking “War on the Saints (The Original & Unabridged Edition): A Text Book on the Work of Deceiving Spirits Among The Children of God, and A Way of Deliverance” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Hour of Revival is a time of crisis and few go through it without deception by the enemy. Bluntly, the Revival Hour is the occasion for evil spirits to fool the most spiritual believers into becoming deceived & possessed by evil spirits in their outer being through unwittingly accepting Satan's counterfeits. The aftermath of the Revival in Wales, which was a true w ...more
Published May 30th 2005 by Diggory Press (first published 1964)

Be the first to ask a question about War on the Saints (The Original & Unabridged Edition)

Aaron
"Some More On the Ain'ts" could be an alternative title.

Let me clarify: Undoubtedly Mrs. Jessie Penn-Lewis could be classified as a Pentecostal, yet she is that rare breed, which other Pentecostals despise: a thinking Pentecostal. I first heard of her in Roberts Liardon's book "God's Generals". There she was painted as a dubious figure who kidnapped Evan Roberts, who was then held captive in Mr. and Mrs. Penn-Lewis' home.

Now, I believe this is what happened: "God's Generals" admits Evan Robert
Nannette Serra
One of the first books I read after becoming a Christian in 1968. I kept it as a reference book after that. The major lesson learned was to always pray for discernment and to try the spirits. It is very easy to confuse the voice of the Lord with that of the world system (peer pressure), my own flesh (old nature) and the Devil and his demons. Penn-Lewis' book is a guide for the Christian who wants to have discernment.
Stewart
Undoubtedly one of the creepiest books in my library; definitely thought provoking and complex. I've never read it all the way through, but find I keep returning to it to scan through chapters of interest (like tonight). Enjoy :-)
Teresa
A must have for any discerning Christian. Get the unabridged version, it has not been altered as this one has. Even so this is a book you need to read.
Kathleen Dixon
Oh well - it's undoubtedly good for me to read things I don't agree with.
Amponsah Godfred
Amponsah Godfred marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Mzvision Duhsaka
Mzvision Duhsaka is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2015
Godpower Laaka
Godpower Laaka marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Rondi J. Mclemore
Rondi J. Mclemore is currently reading it
May 26, 2015
Esther Kim
Esther Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Iwuagwu Valentine Uzoma
Iwuagwu Valentine Uzoma marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Hubert Luns
Hubert Luns marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Alana Venter
Alana Venter marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Manuel
Manuel marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Senai
Senai marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Tesfaye Kidane
Tesfaye Kidane marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Lina Dwelly
Lina Dwelly marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Jared Birch
Jared Birch marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Jared Birch
Jared Birch marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Stephen Miles
Stephen Miles marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
SMM
SMM marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Bernard Sallis
Bernard Sallis is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Feb 12, 2015
Becky Wright
Becky Wright marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thy Hidden Ones Soul and Spirit: How to Find Freedom from the Tyranny of the Soul Life Out of Death The Story of Job Conquest of Canaan