Start by marking “The Perfect Creation (Creations, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Creation (Creations, #1)

The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  169 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Science can create many things, but only a troublemaking Mardu can introduce Erin to the wonders of love.

Rafe of Mardu has a problem. He's sent to baby-sit his troublesome older brother, and in the process finds himself kidnapped by a woman too perfect to be real, with the strength of an inhumanly powerful being. To make matters worse, he's mistaken for his old alter-ego,
Published (first published June 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Creation

♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Ms. Harte does it again. This series hooked me in and kept me up a couple of nights. Erin is a genetic freak creation. She's designed in a lab and experimented on. She is created to be a perfect warrior plus a sexy as hell submissive sex slave to boot. What is not to like about Erin?

Rafe certainly falls for Erin when she knocks him unconscious and kidnaps him. It's rather hilarious how the big bad guy thought he could take the little sex kitten so easily only to be flatted onto his ass.

The world
Kelly
And my string of good sexy sci-fi books continues. You can't ask for much more out of life than that. Seriously.

I've read several books by Marie Harte at this point and I've been continually impressed with both her world building and her characters. Erin and Rafe are both strong characters who fight for the things they believe in and do what needs to be done to get themselves out of sticky situations. I liked that Erin had submissive tendencies bred into her but she was learning to suppress them
Cindy
Excellent read, futuristic setting.

If you're looking for this in a print edition - it was released as Creations: Vol 1 - containing The Perfect Creation and Creating Chemistry.

The second volume, Creations: Vol 2 contains Creation's Control and Caging the Beast.

In my opinion, these are incorrectly ordered. I'm sure they were packaged that way because Creation's Control and Caging the Beast are both male/male love stories.

These stories are very tightly linked. Correct reading order should be:
The
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
I liked it, but not enough to read the rest of the series. If this was novel length, I think it could have been better- more character development. I also prefer the MCs to know each other first (at least a little) before they have sex (and of course the BEST they've ever had. Well, just Rafe, because Erin was a virgin. Sigh.)
The formatting left a lot to be desired- one line then space, two lines then space, etc. It was distracting.
Akaria Gale
I ended up enjoying this a lot more than expected. Rafe and Erin were likable and believable. The story moved along at a good pace. The alien world was interesting. I wish Harte had gone into more detail about the world but in a novella every word counts.

This is a quick, sweet, sexy read and the other books in the series look just as good. Harte's got a menage story coming up and boy am I a sucker for good menage.
Lyndsey
I thought this was an intersting short story with lots of intensity and passion. Erin, a creation, has escaped from Blue Rim (her prison) and is on a mission to destroy her makers. Along the way she meets Rafe, a undercover peace officer, who later becomes her mate and helps her to find a new path in life. While they had a few bumps a long the way both characters were able to adjust and fall in love. Happy Reading!
Mzpastrychef
Very Good Story.. Everyone has a different ability.. Lots of Hot Romance!
Jane (PS)

Good read - bit of light-hearted sci-fi fun.
Demiry Lipford
Loved it!!!! Couldn't put the book down!!
Halys Hickman
Loved it!
Hollie
Hollie added it
Dec 28, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Sheena
Sheena is currently reading it
Dec 24, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Puma HotPassion
Puma HotPassion is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2014
Lesley Joy
Lesley Joy marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Iva
Iva marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Myshel
Myshel marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
  • Serenity's Dream
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • Hara's Legacy (Resonance Mates, #1)
  • Landing in Love (Born to Fly, #1)
  • Belle Starr
  • The Last Celtic Witch (Celtic Witch, #1)
  • Acting Naughty (Action, #1)
  • Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)
  • The Siren and the Sword (Magic University, #1)
  • Unlacing the Innocent Miss (Regency Silk & Scandal, #6)
  • Coin Operated (Dirty Laundry, #1)
  • Daughters of Terra (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #1)
  • Alien Mate (Alien Mate, #1)
  • Thief (Fringe, #1)
  • A Deadly Game (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #1)
  • Enemy Overnight (Aliens Overnight, #2)
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
Marie Harte is an avid reader who loves all things paranormal and futuristic. Reading romances since she was twelve, she fell in love with romance and happy endings and knew writing was her calling. Years later after the Marine Corps, Information Technology, and 60 hour work weeks, her dream has finally come true.

Marie lives in Oregon with her family and is constantly reading and writing.
More about Marie Harte...
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1) Enjoying the Show (Wicked Warrens, #1) Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1) In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2) Bodywork (The Works, #1)