Start by marking “A Delight Before Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Delight Before Christmas

A Delight Before Christmas

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  19 reviews
At the last minute Reginald Hodges is asked to play Santa at the clinic's holiday party. Mistaking him for their resident pediatrician, Berlin hops onto his lap and gives him the hottest kiss of his life. From that moment onward, Berlin and Reginald are on a roller coaster ride of attraction and lust. The more they want each other, the hotter they get.
Published November 15th 2006 by Parker Publishing Llc (first published November 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about A Delight Before Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Delight Before Christmas

Shawnette
A Definite Delight

This is the first novel I've read by Angie Daniels and I couldn't put it down! It was excitingly erotic, yet had just enough sweet sensuality for the hopeless romantic. The passion and heat between Reggie and Berlin just leapt off the pages. Definitely needed some ice water and my hubby near by when I read this one. Reggie was a brotha that definitely had it goin' on. He had a booming business and he wasn't lacking in the personality or looks department and knew how to pour on
Eastofoz
Non-stop ghetto talk got on my nerves and didn't match the characters. I didn't like the hero. Too much of a take it or leave it attitude that detracted from building up the tension between the two characters.
Beverly Diehl
Sassy office manager Berlin Dupree introduces us into her life with the line, Tonight I'm going to kiss Santa Claus. And does she ever! The thing is, she's not kissing the Santa she thought she was. She thinks she's hooking up with Dr. Clark, who on paper is the perfect mate for her. Instead, the man who filled in for Dr. Clarke and who's making it work for her is the handyman. Or is he?

This book is full of hot juicy sex, a dilemma of mistaken identity, and a character who has to choose between
Zee
Daniels provides very passionate but tasteful love scenes that engage the imagination throughout the novel. Overall this book was like Christmas in July, but I cannot withhold the fact that from about the eighth chapter forward, I found grammatical errors sprinkled throughout the rest of the book. No book is perfect and the important thing is that the errors did not take away from the flow of the novel, but as a book editor, my mind would scream, "Wrong tense! Delete that word! Fix the pronoun!" ...more
Kim
If you love hot sex filled books with a bit of romance thrown in then this book is so for you. Berlin was such a smart woman, but just so dumb at the same time. Her idea to marry a doctor so she could be financially stable was just so backwards thinking for an educated woman. Enter Reggie, the fine contractor who she accidentally seduces in a coat check room when she thinks he is her target doctor that she wants to marry. Reggie's character just grows on you. Who wouldn't want a sexy good with h ...more
Cassandra Baker-Durham
Angie Daniels has outdone herself with this one. Reginald Hodges is asked to play Santa at a holiday party as a favor to a friend. Berlin Dupree ( who he already has the hots for)hops onto his lap ( thinking he is someone else) and kisses the daylights out of him. Berlin eventually figures out her mistake but by then it is a little too late.. Talk about being caught up, he was caught up and she was fighting the feeling. This book was hilarious to me one minute I was laughing and the next minute ...more
J.L. Sapphire
Loved it.

This was a very good book, from beginning to end. I would love a Reginald in my life...would definitely recommend!
Metris
Berlin, never judge a book by it's cover, Reggie always go for what you want. A Delight Before Christmas mmmmmm hmmmm good!
Nancy Brady
An erotic romance with a couple who don't really want to commit to each other. Reggie finds himself playing Santa Claus when a young woman comes on to him. This woman has her own agenda that is not about to be sidetracked with great sex. Berlin plans on marrying a doctor, not a painter. However, he is the only one she ultimately wants if either can finally admit their true feelings.
Way too many typos throughout the novel particularly the second half. Sloppiness tends to ruin the story.
Jazz
This book was plain out just sexy....
Destiny
I loved this book! A MUST READ!! I couldn't put it down. I loved the chemistry between Reginald and Berlin. Steamy love scenes. Both Berlin and Reginald come from meager upbringings. They both have accomplished success in their own right as adults. Thus, they have more in common than they would've imagined........ One of my favorite books by this author thus far. You won't be disappointed.
Angela
Hot Hot Hot! I enjoyed this tale quite a lot. I will agree with a fellow Bookcrosseer about the grammatical issues at the end of the book (I didn't notice the issues at the beginning, but later on, it broke my reading stride when I would hit that he grabbed her other breasts -- really? wow, she has more than two?)
Deena
This book was steamy from the very beginning and got even steamier as the story progressed. I absolutely loved Reggie, and even Berlin, although I kept thinking that she was out of her mind for wanting to resist that fine, sexy man for what essentially was a fantasy.

Ms. Daniels, you definitely brought the heat with this one. Keep up the good work!
Lady Raven RAVE!
Loved it wasn't sure if i wanted to read it even with the good reviews but i still read it and loved it. I didn't like how Reggie talked sometimes but i guess it was the whole point of the book not judging a book by its cover. Love the build up between Berlin & Reggie. Good read
Tazzyt2bossye
This book was entirely too hotttt!!! Sizzle fa shizzle! 4.48****
Kelly Murphy
Berlin had me two seconds from jumping in this book and slapping her. Smh I'm praying she doesn't work my last in the next book.
Gloria Stewart
OK read. An almost predictable romance story.
Sylvia L.
A beautiful love story!
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Toneshia Cooper
Toneshia Cooper marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Imagine Us
  • Lovers Premiere
  • Love On the Run
  • Destiny's Embrace (Destiny's, #1)
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • A Merry Little Christmas
  • Trapped in Paradise
  • The Rancher's Ultimatum
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Wanting You - Part One
  • Maybe Never (Commitment, #3)
  • Perfumed Heat (Heat, # 1)
Angie Daniels grew up on the South side of Chicago, Illinois. At a very early age, she spent nights creating soap operas with her younger sister until the two drifted off to sleep. Never did she realize that her longtime dream to become a published author would someday become a reality.

In 1999 Angie decided it was finally time to return to her love of writing. She took a year off to write her fir
More about Angie Daniels...
Big Spankable Asses Say My Name In Her Neighbor's Bed The Playboy's Proposition Careful of the Company You Keep