Start by marking “Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)” as Want to Read:
Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)

Plays Well With Others (Daly Way #2)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  961 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Paisley Szuzman came to the Laurel Ridge Ranch in Daly, Wyoming to interview for an administrative position, but she’s shocked, and secretly aroused, to find that the job might entail more than she envisioned. Anyone filling this spot must meet the criteria of plays well with others, and the “others” are the men on the ranch— four hunky cowboys who are pure, rugged temptat ...more
Published August 11th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Plays Well With Others, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plays Well With Others

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
152nd out of 917 books — 1,124 voters
Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDouble Time by Olivia CunningBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Favourite MMF romance
149th out of 397 books — 763 voters

More lists with this book...

Amanda
Aug 27, 2010 Amanda rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like m/m/f with a few others thrown in
Total guilty pleasure! I am not sure how I found Brynn Paulin, but I am glad I did. I really like this series, which deals with a ranching town that is consists of mostly men. Men who are desperate for a woman, and generally enter into polyamorous relationships.

I did like the first book in this series more, Belonging to Them, the connection between the H/H was clearer to me. I'm also not a big fan of m/m and this book had more of that than the first. This could have been fixed had the book been
Michelle Kelly
Lorraine Sears
A little bit disappointing for several reasons. Firstly I expected it to be longer, but it's only a short story; no more than a 90 minute read.

Secondly, having been spoilt by the finesse of Lora Leigh when it comes to menage, I found this to be rushed and slightly coarse in places. There was no emotion or sensation from the characters, it was just lusty actions.

There was no time to fix a suspension of disbelief in place. Would a woman really show up for a job interview at a ranch, discover all f
Cyndi Marie
Great quick read! Sometimes you just need a quickie will little plot, this series is perfect for those times! Hot hot hot!
Therinia
This is a fun series, and I fully intend to read the next ones as well. The characters are likeable, but this story is not long enough to allow for a believable entrance to the polyamorous relationship that forms at the beginning of the story. Other than that...I liked it. The sex was hot and there was a bit of plot and life outside of the bed. It reminds me in a way of the Desire, OK books--I like them, but I don't know why. Guilty pleasures, I guess.
Holly
I liked it, maybe a little to short, I do like a little more detail. But other than that it was sexy and fun, Paisley Szuzman, came to the ranch looking for a job, doing the paper work, she never been on a ranch before. But it may be more than what she thought when she finds the job may give her more than just a way out of the city.
Jill
only reason I gave this three stars is because it was too short. However the rest was awesome.
Harper Kincaid
I think I've read almost all of Brynn Paulin's books and if you love her whole 'hen in a rooster house' theme, then you will love this book too. It's not uncommon for the heroine in her novels to have sex with three or four men in one scene...something that can get real murky on the page fast if one is not careful. But leave it to Paulin to make it all appear as a seamless dance.

And it's not just about sex. Her heroines certainly always fall in love with one of the heroes. A hero who doesn't mi
Yessyamarilis
it's cemilan time....

suatu hari di kota Daly yg antah berantah, datanglah seorang cewe kota Paisley. dia si ceritanya pengen ganti suasana baru, nglamarlah dia untuk kerja administrasi di ranch. naa yang punya ranch ini cowboy sekseh Ace. di ranch ny si ada 3 cowo laennya Brant, Seth ma Tai. Ace ma Brant mrk ni pasangan biseksual, kalo Seth ma Tai mrk cm magang gt dweh..

Pas si paisley tau kalo ntar mo digimanain ma mrk b4, kagetlah dia dan kabur untungnya berhasil disusul ma cowo2 cowboy nan
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Paisley? Who names a child Paisley? Probably the same one who names other children Moonbeam and River. Paisley drives a little hippie mobile which is not the best car in the country side for raising cattle. Paisley hits Daly to find a job as an office assistant. Little does she know, she's there to apply for a menage a trois.

Apparently, in Daly, the men double up to a woman due to the ratios. All these cowboys are friendly with each other before they get down with a little filly. (I can't believ
Sara
Short but very sexy read. Loved the alpha cowboys and how they take control. Well written and developed story line. Hot sexy and such a turn on to read. Loved it. Can't wait to read the next one. Only complaint is that it is so short. Could be a great story line to make into a novel. :)
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
Less drama here and I thought she also had wounds when she got the cow off the wire? There was no mention of that and I think the author forgot? Anyway, I love the last part. With heels and garters.
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Elaine
OMG! LOVED it! Overall an enjoyable read, likeable characters.

Really not a 5 star book, but there is one scene that alone with worth reading this book. My Kindle melted when the FOUR cowboy gents of this book fulfilled heroine Paisley's fantasy, and I quote: "Um, I kinda want to be tied up, my hands, and be blindfolded. And I want you all to fuck me. Just, um, fast and hard. One after the other, but one at a time. No playing around today."

And what the author does with this scene- well, well, wel
Christine
Slightly better than the first. The insta-lust/love is kind of ridiculous, but then, so is the entire premise of this series.
Michelle
If you're looking for an erotic short story filled with sexy cowboys, then this is the one for you. Ace and Brant were good heroes, and Paisley was a decent heroine. Unfortunately it was hard to develop this kind of storyline in under a hundred pages. It was a little far-fetched to believe that Paisley would sign on to working for (and sleeping with) two men she didn't even know, let alone two additional ones... all within the span of a few hours. I liked the premise and I liked the fact that Ac ...more
Namiria
I love this serie, and i so much love their happy ending.
R.E. Butler
3 1/2 stars, re-read to prepare for the new release. I liked Paisley but thought that the guys were a little too bossy and she gave up the goods too quickly. I like it when the lady gets wooed. I like when the guys have to sweat a little and figure her out before...you know. Loved the drama, really liked the guys. A fun read if you're into m/m/f, and sometimes I'm in the mood for it! *grin*
Heather
Again this is very similar to Leah Brooke's Desire, Oklahoma series.

Welcome to Back Daly! Population one-sixty! Women, eight!

I was very happy to take another trip to Daly Wyoming ~ I expected to visit the guys from O’Keefe’s Gas and Repair; instead we headed out to the Laurel Ridge Ranch. This short novella is another Hot read by Brynn Paulin.
April
A hot and yummy addition to the Daly Way series! Super hot cowboys - check, feisty heroine - check, hot and steamy menage action - double check!!

This is a great read and opens up so much for the series! I really hope we see more and especially Paisley's sisters! They need a passel of men as well.

Cover art - yum, yum give me some!
Cyn Mistress Kitty
3.5 stars.

This was an ok read with 1 lucky heroine and 4, count them 4 cowboy hotties. Too short a story and not very believable but really, who cares if cowboy hotties are involved. Damn, I want to live in Daly, Wyoming. Oh, did I mention there is some nice m/m action.
Miranda
Fast and hot twisted cowboy sex with a little love thrown in for fun.

Visit me at Sweet Vernal Zephyr for full length reviews, contest links and eye candy. :D
LoveRomance
This was just stupid. I accidentally bought the 2nd Daly Way book for my nook instead of the first one, and now I will skip the rest of the series. Unrealistic, ridiculous, bad pacing, and confusing character development. Not worth $3.99.
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Lenore Kosinski
Enjoyed this book in the Daly Way series better...great interactions between the main players, a bit of suspense and heartstring tugging along with the usual hot sex.
Lyn
Enjoyable read....
Libby Oglesby
It was good, though not one of my favorites. I wasn't to thrilled with the two brothers joining in but not part of the final ending.
Margaret
Another great, quick, hot read for bedtime. I can't say enough how I love Paulin's plot with the hot scenes.
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs, #2)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Half Hearts
  • Sunset Hearts (The American Heroes Collection)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Twin Temptations (Good-Time Boys, #4)
  • Keen Inclination (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #4)
  • Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1)
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Daly Way (6 books)
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • One for the Team (Daly Way #4)
  • Briar's Cowboys (Daly Way, #5)
  • Roped by the Team (Daly Way, #6)
Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1) Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1) Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2) Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3) Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)