Start by marking “Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)” as Want to Read:
Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)

Plays Well With Others (Daly Way #2)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,091 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Paisley Szuzman came to the Laurel Ridge Ranch in Daly, Wyoming to interview for an administrative position, but she’s shocked, and secretly aroused, to find that the job might entail more than she envisioned. Anyone filling this spot must meet the criteria of plays well with others, and the “others” are the men on the ranch— four hunky cowboys who are pure, rugged temptat ...more
Published August 11th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Plays Well With Others, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plays Well With Others

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
156th out of 953 books — 1,269 voters
Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDouble Time by Olivia CunningBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Favourite MMF romance
169th out of 479 books — 870 voters

More lists with this book...

Jill
only reason I gave this three stars is because it was too short. However the rest was awesome.
Amanda
Aug 27, 2010 Amanda rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: those who like m/m/f with a few others thrown in
Total guilty pleasure! I am not sure how I found Brynn Paulin, but I am glad I did. I really like this series, which deals with a ranching town that is consists of mostly men. Men who are desperate for a woman, and generally enter into polyamorous relationships.

I did like the first book in this series more, Belonging to Them, the connection between the H/H was clearer to me. I'm also not a big fan of m/m and this book had more of that than the first. This could have been fixed had the book been
Michelle Kelly
Sep 07, 2010 Michelle Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, 2010-read
Lorraine Sears
Nov 20, 2013 Lorraine Sears rated it it was ok
A little bit disappointing for several reasons. Firstly I expected it to be longer, but it's only a short story; no more than a 90 minute read.

Secondly, having been spoilt by the finesse of Lora Leigh when it comes to menage, I found this to be rushed and slightly coarse in places. There was no emotion or sensation from the characters, it was just lusty actions.

There was no time to fix a suspension of disbelief in place. Would a woman really show up for a job interview at a ranch, discover all f
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Sep 04, 2012 Angie (Mind Malfunction) rated it really liked it
Cyndi Marie
May 04, 2015 Cyndi Marie rated it really liked it
Great quick read! Sometimes you just need a quickie will little plot, this series is perfect for those times! Hot hot hot!
Therinia
Aug 14, 2010 Therinia rated it liked it
This is a fun series, and I fully intend to read the next ones as well. The characters are likeable, but this story is not long enough to allow for a believable entrance to the polyamorous relationship that forms at the beginning of the story. Other than that...I liked it. The sex was hot and there was a bit of plot and life outside of the bed. It reminds me in a way of the Desire, OK books--I like them, but I don't know why. Guilty pleasures, I guess.
Holly
Dec 21, 2010 Holly rated it liked it
I liked it, maybe a little to short, I do like a little more detail. But other than that it was sexy and fun, Paisley Szuzman, came to the ranch looking for a job, doing the paper work, she never been on a ranch before. But it may be more than what she thought when she finds the job may give her more than just a way out of the city.
Harper Kincaid
Jan 19, 2015 Harper Kincaid rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I've read almost all of Brynn Paulin's books and if you love her whole 'hen in a rooster house' theme, then you will love this book too. It's not uncommon for the heroine in her novels to have sex with three or four men in one scene...something that can get real murky on the page fast if one is not careful. But leave it to Paulin to make it all appear as a seamless dance.

And it's not just about sex. Her heroines certainly always fall in love with one of the heroes. A hero who doesn't mi
Denise H.
New author for me ! This is a good story with hot romance ! Paisley is a wonderful character. She's smart, strong, loving, and fun. Ace and Brant are a couple already, but want the whole of marriage, kids, etc. Being bisexual, they can have it all if Paisley agrees. They eventually win her over. Tai and Seth are also in the mix at first, but they will be moving on. The Daly way is the only way. Great romance and sexy scenarios. This series is romantic, sexy, interesting and has deep thoughtful f ...more
Yessyamarilis
Jun 13, 2012 Yessyamarilis rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, english
it's cemilan time....

suatu hari di kota Daly yg antah berantah, datanglah seorang cewe kota Paisley. dia si ceritanya pengen ganti suasana baru, nglamarlah dia untuk kerja administrasi di ranch. naa yang punya ranch ini cowboy sekseh Ace. di ranch ny si ada 3 cowo laennya Brant, Seth ma Tai. Ace ma Brant mrk ni pasangan biseksual, kalo Seth ma Tai mrk cm magang gt dweh..

Pas si paisley tau kalo ntar mo digimanain ma mrk b4, kagetlah dia dan kabur untungnya berhasil disusul ma cowo2 cowboy nan
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Paisley? Who names a child Paisley? Probably the same one who names other children Moonbeam and River. Paisley drives a little hippie mobile which is not the best car in the country side for raising cattle. Paisley hits Daly to find a job as an office assistant. Little does she know, she's there to apply for a menage a trois.

Apparently, in Daly, the men double up to a woman due to the ratios. All these cowboys are friendly with each other before they get down with a little filly. (I can't believ
Sara
Jul 11, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing
Short but very sexy read. Loved the alpha cowboys and how they take control. Well written and developed story line. Hot sexy and such a turn on to read. Loved it. Can't wait to read the next one. Only complaint is that it is so short. Could be a great story line to make into a novel. :)
Dominus~
Feb 25, 2015 Dominus~ rated it really liked it
Less drama here and I thought she also had wounds when she got the cow off the wire? There was no mention of that and I think the author forgot? Anyway, I love the last part. With heels and garters.
Elaine
OMG! LOVED it! Overall an enjoyable read, likeable characters.

Really not a 5 star book, but there is one scene that alone with worth reading this book. My Kindle melted when the FOUR cowboy gents of this book fulfilled heroine Paisley's fantasy, and I quote: "Um, I kinda want to be tied up, my hands, and be blindfolded. And I want you all to fuck me. Just, um, fast and hard. One after the other, but one at a time. No playing around today."

And what the author does with this scene- well, well, wel
Christine
Feb 23, 2015 Christine rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, own-it
Slightly better than the first. The insta-lust/love is kind of ridiculous, but then, so is the entire premise of this series.
Michelle
Dec 26, 2012 Michelle rated it liked it
If you're looking for an erotic short story filled with sexy cowboys, then this is the one for you. Ace and Brant were good heroes, and Paisley was a decent heroine. Unfortunately it was hard to develop this kind of storyline in under a hundred pages. It was a little far-fetched to believe that Paisley would sign on to working for (and sleeping with) two men she didn't even know, let alone two additional ones... all within the span of a few hours. I liked the premise and I liked the fact that Ac ...more
Namiria
Feb 20, 2014 Namiria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage
I love this serie, and i so much love their happy ending.
Valeria Mendez
Dec 07, 2015 Valeria Mendez rated it it was amazing
Definitivamente mi favorito de toda la serie <3
R.E. Butler
Jul 01, 2013 R.E. Butler rated it liked it
Shelves: menage-love, meh
3 1/2 stars, re-read to prepare for the new release. I liked Paisley but thought that the guys were a little too bossy and she gave up the goods too quickly. I like it when the lady gets wooed. I like when the guys have to sweat a little and figure her out before...you know. Loved the drama, really liked the guys. A fun read if you're into m/m/f, and sometimes I'm in the mood for it! *grin*
BBMoreB ~
Mar 06, 2011 BBMoreB ~ rated it really liked it
Again this is very similar to Leah Brooke's Desire, Oklahoma series.

Welcome to Back Daly! Population one-sixty! Women, eight!

I was very happy to take another trip to Daly Wyoming ~ I expected to visit the guys from O’Keefe’s Gas and Repair; instead we headed out to the Laurel Ridge Ranch. This short novella is another Hot read by Brynn Paulin.
April
A hot and yummy addition to the Daly Way series! Super hot cowboys - check, feisty heroine - check, hot and steamy menage action - double check!!

This is a great read and opens up so much for the series! I really hope we see more and especially Paisley's sisters! They need a passel of men as well.

Cover art - yum, yum give me some!
Cyn Mistress Kitty
3.5 stars.

This was an ok read with 1 lucky heroine and 4, count them 4 cowboy hotties. Too short a story and not very believable but really, who cares if cowboy hotties are involved. Damn, I want to live in Daly, Wyoming. Oh, did I mention there is some nice m/m action.
Miranda
Fast and hot twisted cowboy sex with a little love thrown in for fun.

Visit me at Sweet Vernal Zephyr for full length reviews, contest links and eye candy. :D
LoveRomance
Aug 24, 2011 LoveRomance rated it did not like it
Shelves: menage
This was just stupid. I accidentally bought the 2nd Daly Way book for my nook instead of the first one, and now I will skip the rest of the series. Unrealistic, ridiculous, bad pacing, and confusing character development. Not worth $3.99.
Summer
Dec 17, 2010 Summer rated it really liked it

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Lenore Kosinski
Oct 31, 2011 Lenore Kosinski rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, erotica
Enjoyed this book in the Daly Way series better...great interactions between the main players, a bit of suspense and heartstring tugging along with the usual hot sex.
  • Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools #3)
  • Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs #2)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Half Hearts
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Hailey's Game (Cattleman's Club, #2)
  • Sweet Captivation (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #2)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • Just Right  (Not Quite Wicked #1)
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Daly Way (6 books)
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way #1)
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • One for the Team (Daly Way #4)
  • Briar's Cowboys (Daly Way, #5)
  • Roped by the Team (Daly Way, #6)