Start by marking “Supershop Like the Coupon Queen: How to Save 50% or More Every Time You Shop” as Want to Read:
Supershop Like the Coupon Queen: How to Save 50% or More Every Time You Shop

Supershop Like the Coupon Queen: How to Save 50% or More Every Time You Shop

2.86 of 5 stars 2.86  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The original "Coupon Queen" and "New York Times" bestselling author shares her unique Five-Step Supershopping System.
Regardless of age, locality, and lifestyle, saving money is high on everyone's list today. In this long awaited follow-up to the bestselling "Cashing In at the Checkout," Susan Samtur explains her Five-Step Supershopping System, a new technique that will s
Published September 1st 2010 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about Supershop Like the Coupon Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supershop Like the Coupon Queen

Kewannah "Health Kick Chick"
For someone who is supposedly a big deal in the couponing world, this book was lackluster. What little knowledge I have of supermarket savings I gained from TLC's show Extreme Couponing and it's corresponding blog. I learned more on that blog than I did in this book. It's an extremely basic book for someone who, presumably, has no idea what a coupon is and how it's used.

Frankly, the most information I gleaned from this text is in the glossary, where she breaks down common message board terms li
Tori
I really enjoyed this book for the coupon and rebating ideas. However, I do have to disagree with this nice lady on a few points.
#1- Samtur suggests buying brand name only because brand names can afford to provide coupons and they usually end up cheaper. Here in the buckle of the Bible belt, generics are still cheaper than the sale brand name with a coupon. So while I agree that shopping smart is best on this topic, sometimes it's just not the better buy.
#2- Regarding rebates, Samtur expresses
Nicole
Pretty much repeat of other couponing books, except there was a pretend shopping trip she took us through that I haven't seen in other books. This author was also bigger on refunds than any I've seen before. I tried looking at her website for refunds, but they all seemed to expire in 2012, so website hasn't been updated in a long time...
Mary
This is the first book I read on couponing and it was helpful. It's the only place that I've seen that has a lot of information on rebates, too. However, I gave it only two stars because all of the help she provides on the internet, she charges for, which totally goes against a couponer's ideals, and she pretty much takes credit for the entire couponing movement...a bit off-putting. If you're looking to get started couponing, you can find more helpful information online on blogs. I especially li ...more
Jodi
What a great book to help navigate the coupon craze. She goes step by step from getting organized to what stores to shop at. She walks you through and tells you how to pick the items for the most bang for the buck. I found myself taking notes and can not wait to see how I do with my new knowledge. I found the book very helpful and easy to read. Great for anyone intersting in coupons. I had no idea about the refunds but can not wait to learn more.
Becky
I have been doing a lot of research on extreme couponing when I came across this book. I did not find it very informative or well written. I would not recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn more on the subject
Roseann
I don't recommend this book, because the author's main intent is to sell subscriptions on her website. Though she provides some helpful information, most of which leads to purchasing info on her site.
Missy
I liked it... short sweet and to the point. I was not aware of the refund aspect of being a super shopper but since I am in a coupon craze here lately it helped with my new found addiction.
Diana Howard
found a few good hints. also found I have been doing things right but that since I do not by lots of packaged items there really is not much more I can do than what I am doing.
Heather Tabares
Okay for someone starting out. Would have liked to see more tips and less promortion of her website.
Amy Bell
This is a great book about saving money through coupons and rebates. Now I just need to apply it.
LoriAnn Kocialski
I love the COUPON QUEEN ... ye I am one of those shoppers!
Crystal
Oh, it's on, grocery stores. It's on.
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Danielle Walden
Danielle Walden marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Samantha Trunz
Samantha Trunz marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014