Now You See Me... (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat)

Now You See Me... (The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Hide-and-seek is a great game, but Nick always finds where Sally is hiding. And that's no fun! Enter the Cat in the Hat. His friend Gecko is an expert at hiding. Maybe Gecko can share some tips with the kids? So off they go to the jungle, where Gecko teaches them how to hide in plain sight—using camouflage! Kids won't be able to hide their delight in this rhymed Step 2, St...more
Published January 11th 2011 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Celticoracle
I was a little suspicious of this one at first. Not only am I not a fan of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, in text, it's hard to top the master, Dr. Seuss.

I have to admit, I loved reading this to Mini-Me over and over. Tish Rabe has the rhyme scheme nailed, which makes reading aloud a joy - and Mini-Me liked finding Gecko and Nick and Sally in the pictures where they were camouflaged.
Dolly
May 18, 2014 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Our girls love the books in The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library series. They combine the fun and rhymes of the Cat in the Hat with science topics and fun facts.

This book covers the concept of camouflage. It really only discusses how a gecko does it, and to be honest, I didn't really think the creature looked much like a gecko, but it was still a fun, quick read. We enjoyed reading it together and I like the rhyming narrative.
PWRL
Jun 10, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Carol Giacomino repetti
Carol Giacomino repetti marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
Jun 25, 2014
Nicholas
Nicholas marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Eastofoz
Eastofoz marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Jul 09, 2013
Gideon
Gideon added it
Jun 22, 2013
There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You! Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library: Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) There's a Map on My Lap!: All about Maps