Start by marking “O Mistério da Vivenda Azul (Mistério, #12) ” as Want to Read:
O Mistério da Vivenda Azul (Mistério, #12)

O Mistério da Vivenda Azul (Mistério, #12) (The Five Find-Outers #12)

3.98  ·  Rating Details ·  1,639 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
A missing picture, a locked-up house, and a white poodle all come togther to make up the mystery of Tally-Ho cottage. It seems insoluble until Fatty has a brainwave- to Mr Goon's disgust.
Published 1975 by Empresa Nacional de Publicidade (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about O Mistério da Vivenda Azul (Mistério, #12), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about O Mistério da Vivenda Azul (Mistério, #12)

Robin Rowles
Mar 18, 2015 Robin Rowles rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: influence
"A very fine mystery - there's more than meat on this rubber bone!"

Book twelve in this series, was first published in 1954, and for me, it stands the test of time!
The Five Find-Outers: Fatty, Pip, Daisy, Larry and Bets - along with Buster, the dog, are soon on the trail of the thieves! The Lorenzos, tenants of Tally-Ho cottage, have vanished - just leaving behind their precious poodle, Poppet, with Mr and Mrs Larkin.
A priceless old picture is discovered to be stolen from a famous gallery.

Fatty n
Uyen
Aug 02, 2013 Uyen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pretty decent MYSTERY book for MYSTERY lover! Would recommend this book for children's of all ages!
Juvenal Nkeramahame
A goodread for children or the beginner-of-whodunits.
Vibha★
Nov 19, 2012 Vibha★ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good book by Enid Blyton!
Darshana Unnikrishnan
good one :-) my first one in 5 find-outer series i guess :-) fatty's disguise is nice :-)
Rhiannon Mudford

When the Lorenzo’s go away leaving their house locked up and their precious white poodle with their gamekeeper and wife, it is assumed by the village that they have gone on holiday. However when a priceless picture goes missing from a famous art gallery and the Lorenzo’s fit the description for the criminals behind it, alarm bells start to ring. Mr Goon the local policeman is on the case; with a track record of not solving cases particularly quickly.

Can the Five Find-outers, a local group of ch
Sharath Sriram
May 14, 2014 Sharath Sriram rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Personally, this is one of my favorite books in this series. I particularly love the climax....I generally love twists.
But yeah, the plot was predictable, very much predictable in fact, I could see the ending coming miles away. That was because there was no other outcome, it was very plain, there was no other theory in my mind, the fact that somebody was impersonating the Lorenzos was very obvious, you could guess it by the time you finish 40-50% of the book%
But yeah, given the fact that this b
Jun 16, 2013 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I used to love these books when I was younger and read them all the time - they were my favourite Enid Blyton mystery series! Then the other day when my brother borrowed this one I re-read it to see if they were still as good as I remembered.
Long story short - I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The 'mystery' is rather simple for this Sherlock lover, and the form of solving it even more so, but the characters are still great. Fatty is decidedly a genius, and though this is still a ki
Cat
Nov 07, 2016 Cat rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: readathon-16
The 4 stars reflect my enjoyment of the books as a kid. As an adult rereading the book, I'd probably rate it somewhere between 2-3 stars. The mystery in this one is decent, but once again it's Freddy being awesome and everyone else going "oh wow, Freddy, you're so awesome!"

(as a kid, I was very impressed by Freddy too)
***
Η επιμέλεια των βιβλίων (στην έκδοση που διάβασα εγώ, αυτή που κυκλοφορούσε και στα παιδικά μου χρόνια) είναι επιεικώς άθλια: "απίδια" αντί για "παιδιά", "πραμαγτικά" σε 2 περιπ
A.R. Collins
Feb 13, 2016 A.R. Collins rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I knew what the picture thieves were going to do to hide themselves long before they actually did it, but the Find-Outers weren't too annoying in their blindness this time. Bets is very much on the ball in this one, and poor downtrodden Ern even has his moment of brilliance, as well as providing a healthy dose of humour at intervals throughout the story.
Daksh Dheer
Jun 20, 2016 Daksh Dheer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A phenomenal book, as expected of Enid Blyton. Has mystery and suspense in plenty, neither lacking in humor nor in interest. A good read!
Georgie Worley
Sep 02, 2016 Georgie Worley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this book after I read the whole series
And it is now my favorite series
Alma
Aug 27, 2016 Alma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Read this as part of a 3-story compilation of Enid Blyton's Five Found-Outers and a Dog. I still have that thing somwhere.
Tim Heywood
Tim Heywood rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2010
Paul
Paul rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2010
Ira Patole
Ira Patole rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Swetha Sundaram
Swetha Sundaram rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2014
Sanjay
Sanjay rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2015
Bhavya Nag
Bhavya Nag rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2013
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2011
Princess Lumina
Princess Lumina rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Jeng Nana
Jeng Nana rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2010
Parul Srivastava
Parul Srivastava rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Minella
Minella rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2012
Sai Ram Murali Krishnan
Sai Ram Murali Krishnan rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2012
Olivia Zhang
Olivia Zhang rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Sisca Yulidya
Sisca Yulidya rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Suzanne Tan
Suzanne Tan rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2012
Steph De Mel
Steph De Mel rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2012
  • Uma Aventura no Carnaval
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • Winter Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • Penyelundupan Mutiara (Lima Sekawan #8)
  • Jennings Goes To School
  • O clube das chaves entra em acção
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)