Start by marking “O Mistério do Gato Cómico (Mistério, #7)” as Want to Read:
O Mistério do Gato Cómico (Mistério, #7)

O Mistério do Gato Cómico (The Five Find-Outers #7)

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,711 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
When the manager of the Little Theatre is robbed one night, the Five Find-Outers and Dog set off to solve another mystery, and it seems that only one person could have committed the crime - Boysie, the Pantomime Cat.
Published 1974 by Empresa Nacional de Publicidade (first published 1949)

To ask other readers questions about O Mistério do Gato Cómico, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about O Mistério do Gato Cómico

Kavita
Jul 09, 2015 Kavita rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, children
This is quite a grown-up style mystery, but the children manage to solve it. One of the best books from Blyton's Mystery series.
Kirsti
Nov 17, 2012 Kirsti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This mystery really has them stumped, and of course it's little Bets who nails it. She really is a clever little thing, and what with her soft spot for Fatty I can see them married and solving crimes together! But I get ahead of myself, about the book. It was a good mystery, more serious than the usual Enid Blyton mystery. After all, being drugged and robbed is a little harsh. But there are lashings of food and fun, so you know it will end well, and the baddie seems repentant in the end. Goon ma ...more
Nira
Oct 08, 2012 Nira rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mr.Goon is on holiday, a new police name Pippin are replace him. Elisabeth Hilton (Bets) very, very like Pippin. She give Pippin a name card...
Mihir Jain
Jul 29, 2015 Mihir Jain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am one of those weird Enid Blyton fan who've read at least one of ALL her other characters except The Famous Five. But I particularly remember the Five Find-outers: these were where she made me laugh and my mother worry. The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat was probably my second book from the series and one that I intend to read again as soon as I can
Alysha loomba
it was an easy read but really good.
Irene
Oct 03, 2013 Irene rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fatty masih terus bertahan sebagai tokoh favorit di buku ini. Peristiwa-peristiwa kebetulan yang di-setting pada awal cerita ini masih terkesan agak dipaksakan, tapi masih sanggup mengecoh saya dengan ending-nya. Karena saya sebenarnya tadinya berharap Enid bisa membuat ending yang lebih 'complicated'. Tapi mungkin karena saya tanpa sengaja masih saja belum sanggup mempertahankan pikiran bahwa buku ini adalah konsumsi anak dan remaja. I think I'm already too old for Enid Blyton, huh? Lol....
Tommy Verhaegen
Feb 24, 2015 Tommy Verhaegen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paper_nl, youth-all
Mooi opgebouwd verhaal. Klassiek verloop. Valse sporen. Goede agent, slechte agent. Controleren van alibis. Doorstrepen van verdachten. Arrestatie van onschuldigen. Ingeving van Betty. Grote revelatie. Een echte klassieker.
Fadhilah Fitri
This is a good book, but to me, it was rather boring. Don't judge me. I've guessed that the thief used Boysie's costume when he said that wasn't him, it was obvious he was innocent. But to me it took too long for the kids to realize that. I'm not hating on the book, I love Enid Blyton's Books, but this one just isn't for me.
Daniel
Mar 10, 2015 Daniel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Akan selalu ada soft spot bagi saya untuk para anggota Pasukan Mau Tahu. Pip, Beth, Larry, Daisy, dan Fatty barangkali yang sudah menemani saya semasa kecil, tetapi mereka masih terus berumur dua belas tahun, sementara saya akan terus bertambah tua. Meski demikian, saya tidak akan pernah melupakan mereka.
Tara Calaby
Sep 09, 2015 Tara Calaby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't love the Five Find-Outers quite as much as the Famous Five, but it was close! A lot of the stories were more interesting to me, but I just didn't like the characters quite as much.
Vaijayanthi
Apr 18, 2013 Vaijayanthi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fantastic novel. Very interesting. I wish I can be a find outer too and will like to work with the 5 find outers. Really a nice one.
Suneha
Jan 14, 2015 Suneha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is very interesting. Of all the mystery books this the best one.this book is all about using your brains. I liked reading it.
Twyla
Considering this is a kids book, its not bad. Not dumbed down much, but sme things are repetitive.
Noora
Jun 13, 2012 Noora rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nuortenkirjat
Lisää väliluettavaa. Ei sen kummempaa sanottavaa kuin edellisestäkään kirjasta.
Frederick Tan
Feb 04, 2016 Frederick Tan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Aug 15, 2011 Sangeetha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Liked it! :)
Anushree Vinu
Feb 21, 2013 Anushree Vinu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
awesome book!!!!
Tisha
Tisha added it
May 23, 2016
Sreeja
Sreeja rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
Vani Kumar
Vani Kumar rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Sruthi
Sruthi rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Laura added it
May 18, 2016
Joseph
Joseph marked it as to-read
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
sajithpk2
sajithpk2 rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
  • The Naughtiest Girl Marches On (The Naughtiest Girl, #10)
  • Jennings Goes To School
  • The Third Form at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #7)
  • Brer Rabbit Again
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • The Mystery of the Dead Man's Riddle (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #22)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #14)
  • Uma Aventura na Terra e no Mar
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)
  • The Mystery of Holly Lane (The Five Find-Outers, #11)