Start by marking “Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #6)

Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers #6)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  224 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style) M audience.

Choko Kuze is the sensible daughter of a venerable family who went bankrupt. She joins a real estate company as an entry-level office worker, but her eccentric boss is harder on her than anyone else in the company! After hearing him inadvertently call her "milady," she realizes he was the young servant boy she knew as a child. At w

Published March 1st 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 10th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Butterflies, Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Butterflies, Flowers

Jesse
Sep 22, 2010 Jesse rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
I've been enjoying this manga. I bought the first three volumes and then found 4,5 and 6 online because they haven't been published in the U.S yet, but I'll still pick them up when they are. Online, it said that the series was completed, but it definitely didn't have a clear ending to me so I have a feeling it's not actually done yet, there is still a lot more story and it left at kindof a cliffhanger. I found this manga series sexy and funny.
Mely
Feb 25, 2011 Mely marked it as read-seq-art
Shelves: manga, josei
I like this series best when it is at its most cracktastic and implausible and when it is at least romantic.
Julie Hayes
There’s good news and bad news for Choko and Masayuki. The good news is that at last the house of Choko’s parents, which was destroyed in an accidental fire caused by the neighbors, has been rebuilt. The bad news is that now she is moving back, and out of the home she has been sharing with Masayuki.

It’s their last night together, and sadness abounds, but Choko and Masayuki are determined to spend this last night in one another’s arms—but they haven’t figured on the machinations of Mikihiko, Chok
Puji Rahayu
Entah kenapa yang aku inget di sini godaannya banyak. Mulai dari Mikihiko, Jinguji, Makie, Pak Direktur sampai Mantannya Masayuki--yang sadisnya amir-amit. Yaa, nggak salah juga sih. Maksudnya konfliknya jadi tambah banyak gitu kan? Tapi males aja. Masalah nggak usai-usai, Masayuki tetep mesum--yang bikin ilfeel tingkat dewa, Pokoknya gitu. Yaa untung aja Choko tetep percaya Masayuki meskipun diancam sama mantannya Masayuki.
*Queen Diva*
This was probably my least favorite volume so far... not really that funny... the story was kind of blah. The introduction of the new characters with their motives seems pretty late in the game considering there is only two more volumes. But I suppose the mangaka wanted some drama. Bring back the hilarious... I prefer that!
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Choko Kuze is in a relationship with Masayuki Domoto, her current boss and former servant. Now that her family’s house has been rebuilt, Masayuki asks Choko to give him back the key to his apartment, signaling the end of their living together. Not wanting to leave, she decides to give him a different key and sneaks back into his place...
Nada
Dec 24, 2011 Nada rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Gaaah! This bitch. I hate her!

Go away! No one wants you back! Kaori-bitch.

I love this manga!
Masayuki and choko are so sweet together! But what Is up with masayuki in the ending. T^T
Jessica
This volume was pretty standard manga with too many typical twists.
Darcy
Dec 22, 2012 Darcy added it
Shelves: 1
S.l.moore
S.l.moore is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2015
Heather Dumbleton
Heather Dumbleton marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Eli
Eli added it
Mar 04, 2015
VictoriaSong
VictoriaSong marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Taliadark
Taliadark marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • はぴまり~Happy Marriage!?~ (6) (Happy Marriage?!, #6)
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 4
  • Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 7 (Mixed Vegetables, #7)
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 3
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 03 (Midnight Secretary, #3)
  • Mars, Volume 15 (Mars, #15)
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2

Butterflies, Flowers (8 books)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #1)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #2)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #3)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #4)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #5)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #7)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #8)
Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #1) Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #2) Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #3) Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #4) Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #5)