Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)

Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #6)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  538 ratings  ·  16 reviews

Josette Monier is a legend among the Sazi.

One of the most powerful, beautiful, and oldest Sazi in existence, she lives in self-imposed exile. Her gift of sight is so strong that to be around other living creatures is to be in pain.

What Josette has experienced lies beyond the scope of the Sazi, for her mate is in love with someone else. But when her gift of sight reveal

Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Timeless Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless Moon

TinaMarie
Verodarling Melani
3.5 stars. Interesting story, but as I was reading I started to skip entire paragraphs that I felt weren't relevant to the plot. And in the beginning it was frustrating that it took so much time for the hero and heroine to meet again. The book should have been shorter.
Mindy Blanchard
Great series. Love these shapeshifters. The organization is in trouble. And will have be broken down from the top down to determine where the leaks and betrayal lie. Great topic that could lead through many future books. I like Jack's character. The introduction of Raven as Josette's true mate when faced with her love for her ex hubby Jack is an interesting read indeed. Must be my love for all things Native American, but damn, I love the character of Raven and I cannot wait for his story. This s...more
Isisbq
Josette is a hard character to love. I think she likes it that way. This was a good read.
Gail
In this one, the Sazi shapeshifters are bobcats. Heroine is the spooky seer from earlier novels who can't always tell whether she's living in the past, present or future, her visions are so real to her. Hero is her ex-husband who she thinks is dead. Snakes are trying to assassinate her, and there are bird shifters too. This is one of those books that never lets you catch your breath, and in places, you really need to. Very intense, lots of stuff going on--the romance is so secondary to all the a...more
Amelia-Irene
She's lived for thousands of years and has had thousands upon thousands of visions of what will be and what could be, but someone is definitely trying to kill her and she can't see who... Her long "dead" husband has been out of her "sight" for years and she's grieved his lose for years, but Sazi chain of command has sent security for her - her husband! Now both are on the run for their lives and trying to find out who while running. Can they survive???
Katy-Del
This is a story of the Sazi, a shapechanger society that lives among us normal humans. It was good. The story had the adventure/danger/ smut combo, with the more complex emotions of a couple that used to be. This one ended in a conclusive happy ending, but I can see that this romance was just on piece in a larger story arch. I will probably track down the earler 5 books eventually.
Sam
The series is getting better with each book. I like the way the characters from the previous books are in each book. It adds to the storyline. you get so involved with each character it is nice to see them in the other books. Tony and Ahmad are funny together yet they manage to get the job done.
Fullfaun
What an amazing author! She had a new plot/mystery point that you can't see how in the world it connects to the mystery in the previous book and them BAM! it is worse than you thought it was!

OH MY WORD!@!! Had to finish the book.
C.j.
Not the best book this duo of authors have written, but over all it was good, I guess. But I found myself confused a few times. And I don't like it when I'm left hanging at the end of a book, even if it is a series.
Joene
This new story is great, and it ties up some loose ends from other books as well. You also meet some characters from earlier stories and see how they are getting by, as well as old friends and new enemies abound!
Serena
Weird book, fun book, but weird. It was a little hard to follow the time shifts, but I think it was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Josette and Rick and their relationship redevelop.
Amanda
twas ok i guess. it had its boring moments. it had its great moments. it had a good ending. ya....um....wat to say....uh.....idk wat to say about it so....
Steve Smoot
like the characters, but the book is weaker. The powerful types alternate between being implausibly weak and ultimately skilled to drive the plot.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Roseanna
Roseanna marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Ania
Ania added it
Sep 05, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
  • Hidden Moon (Nightcreature, #7)
  • The Ravening (Blood Moon, #3)
  • Ghost Moon (Moon #7)
  • Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen #2)
  • The Redeeming (Immortals, #5)
  • The Rise and Fall of a Dragon King (Dark Sun: Chronicles of Athas, #5)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Blood Lines (World of the Lupi, #3)
  • The Cursed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #3)
  • Heart Dance (Celta's Heartmates, #6)
  • Deadly Little Secrets
  • Touch A Dark Wolf (Shadowmen #1)
  • Crimson Rogue (Crimson City, #6)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
Also known as Cat Adams, a dual-partnership writing team with Cathy Clamp.

She spent seventeen years in the Denver metro area and now resides in Texas with a large dog and pet cats. Office work provided a living while she pursued the goal of becoming a novelist. Forming the partnership with Cathy Clamp was the catalyst that led to publication and the two have enjoyed a long and fruitful collaborati...more
More about C.T. Adams...
Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1) Touch of Evil (Thrall, #1) Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2) Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4) Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)