Start by marking “Abducting Andrea (Raider's Bodyguard Service #1)” as Want to Read:
Abducting Andrea (Raider's Bodyguard Service #1)

Abducting Andrea (Raider's Bodyguard Service #1)

When an attack is confirmed against the rich and powerful Edington family, Raider’s Bodyguard Service springs into action. Jake Raider is assigned the independent but spoiled Andrea. He’s protected her before but this time he’s bringing the tools to tame her and make her his.

There are plenty of things Andrea wants to do with Jake but none of them involve business. In the p
ebook
Published August 11th 2010 by Replendence Publishing (first published April 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Abducting Andrea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abducting Andrea

Dar
Feb 18, 2014 Dar rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
3 1/2 stars but good enough to round up!

What happens when a young man is employed to look after a 16 year old girl and the attraction is instant but unacted on for a decade? A wild weekend where neither holds back!

These two have been dancing around each other forever and her teasing finally pushes him into action. They know each other well due to all their time together and he is the one person who treats her 'normal' and not the pampered princess everyone believes she is

Despite a few bumps, th
Chatty Missy
Aug 16, 2011 Chatty Missy rated it it was ok
I had high hopes for this book, but unfortunately it didn't deliver. The writing wasn't all too well and the story went by way too fast. I was tempted to just skip through it and a few times just turn away, but I pushed through till the end. And, I'm disappointed.

Liked: There were some moments and surprisingly they weren't the sex scenes. One scene that stuck with me was when Andrea wore one of Jake's shirts. Jake just seemed so enthralled with her just simply wearing his shirt. And the way he
Amanda Sheila
May 19, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, kinda-ridiculous
When I purchased this book, I was kind of hoping this will be romance with sweet protective story and maybe a bit Dom/Sub side. But naaah..

I don't even finished this book, not even half of them. Too fast, too soon and too.. what's the word? Too rush. I know this is a novellas but still.. I expected more.

Yet I ended up skipping the page and only find sex and sex and sex. Not that it's nice, too much sex's just annoying. Just sayin'.

It could be more, definitely.
Toni (U.A.C.)
It was okay. Not outstanding, just ok. Girl gets the guy she's wanted since being a teenager after years of chasing him around and throwing herself at him. Didn't fall in love or even fall in like with these characters...not sure what was missing.
Nov 10, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Good first book for the series. Kinky abduction fantasy, toys, bondage, sexy talk.
This story jumps straight into it. Really liked that the couple has history long before they finally acted on their feeling. A lot of built up tension. Good HEA.
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Bernadine
Bernadine marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was ok
May 27, 2016
Leonie
Leonie marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
على العدل
على العدل marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Sunshine102842
Sunshine102842 marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Rosalie
Rosalie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Ashki
Ashki marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Daniela
Daniela rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Rachelle Thornborrow
Rachelle Thornborrow marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Apr 04, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Megen
Megen rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Rias
Rias marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Everett
Everett rated it it was ok
Oct 11, 2015
A
A marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Krolll
Krolll marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
A lover of unusual things, Cheryl Dragon enjoys writing unique stories with sinfully hot erotic romance or suspenseful mainstream paranormals. Never at a loss for ideas, there are plenty of stories in her brain waiting to be written. Her two favorites book settings are Las Vegas and New Orleans...where anything can happen!

Cheryl lives in the Chicagoland area with her deaf albino cat. By day she c
More about Cheryl Dragon...

Raider's Bodyguard Service (4 books)
  • Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)
  • Backing Brian (Raider's Bodyguard Service #3)
  • Doubling on Denise (Raider's Bodyguard Service #4)