Start by marking “Hope for the Journey Through Cancer: Inspiration for Each Day” as Want to Read:
Hope for the Journey Through Cancer: Inspiration for Each Day

Hope for the Journey Through Cancer: Inspiration for Each Day

Tells the story of the author's personal triumphs and setbacks, always reminding us of God's desire to meet us exactly where we are. This title includes sixty devotions divided into sections - diagnosis, surgery, treatment, and recovery - each incorporating Scripture into daily life.
Published May 31st 2007 by Fleming H. Revell Company (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hope for the Journey Through Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope for the Journey Through Cancer

Shirley Corder
May 09, 2014 Shirley Corder rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Cancer isn't the last word. Hope is.

This is what Yvonne Ortega believes, and she should know. Finding Hope for Your Journey through Breast Cancer is the 2nd edition of her excellent book of inspirational readings for those caught up in the cancer journey.

In Finding Hope for Your Journey through Breast Cancer, Yvonne Ortega offers to walk alongside you with encouragement and compassion gleaned from God's Word. She reminds you that even when it looks like you are alone, God is there every step of
Jennifer Robb
Jan 17, 2016 Jennifer Robb rated it liked it
I picked up this book hoping to find some hope for the cancer journey--I did find some, but I also found things that made me anxious about what's still to come. At times I wish the author had developed her thoughts a bit more--some of the devotions felt like she just touched on an aspect and then gave a pat bit of advice that was fairly general.
Paul Dawn
Dec 23, 2011 Paul Dawn rated it it was amazing
This is my third reading of this book, each time it has been a source of encouragement. So much I could identify with as I traveled this journey.

Though a different type of cancer, what Yvonne shares apply to mist of us who have traveled this path.

Eight years cancer free, just want thank Yvonne for being real and sharing her journey.

Paul
aka The Mayor :-)
Cheryl Barker
Cheryl Barker rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Chris
Chris added it
Mar 15, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Crystal Arcand
Crystal Arcand marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013