Start by marking “Superb and Sexy (Sky High Air, #3)” as Want to Read:
Superb and Sexy (Sky High Air, #3)

Superb and Sexy (Sky High Air #3)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  1,700 ratings  ·  90 reviews
When you want to fly the best, you fly Sky High Air. And when you want spectacular adventure and scorching seduction, Jill Shalvis's tantalizing, talented pilots Noah, Shayne, and Brody will get you there--fast, slow, or any way you want it. . . Buckle Up. It's Going To Be Quite A Ride.

Published June 1st 2008 by Kensington Publishing Corporation (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Superb and Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superb and Sexy

Daisiemae
Jun 01, 2008 Daisiemae rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who love a fast-paced fun romance
Recommended to Daisiemae by: www.queuemyreview.com
When I started reading Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis, I knew I was in for a very sexy, fun and fast-paced reading adventure. There is nothing I love better than snappy dialog and steamy chemistry between the main characters that heat up the pages throughout the story. This book easily delivered everything I love about reading romance and more!

Maddie Stone knows she is in trouble. Uprooting her life to help her twin sister, she has left her job that she loved, friends that she cared for, and B
Julie (jjmachshev)
A fairly quick, but still enjoyable read.
"Superb and Sexy" is the third and final in Jill Shalvis' 'Sexy' series. The series follows three bad boy aviators as they find the woman for them. The books are all BRAVA imprints from Kensington so they are sexier than your average romance without crossing the erotica line.

I was really looking forward to this final book as the hero and heroine have been dancing around their attraction throughout the series. Brody is the brooding bad boy with a questiona
Stephanie
I loved Brody, but this story was just okay. Maddie was really cool in the other two books, but she had way too many TSTL moments for me. I found the whole twin idea totaly stupid.
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I was in the mood for some Jill Shalvis but had read everything new she had put out in recent years. So I decided to go back and revist her Sky High series with SUPERB AND SEXY. This series is a little bit different from what Shalvis writes now. It has a little bit of a mystery subplot to go along with the romance. While this series has been enjoyable to read, I definitely think Shalvis has become more of a polished wrier with her books now.

In SUPERB AND SEXY, Brody tries to weasel his way into
18/6 - I immediately got the feeling that the book is telling me "You should have read the first two books first. You've been warned." They keep talking about past events and stuff I would've known if I'd read books one and two. I wish publishers would put series number/position on the publishers page or the 'other books by this author' page, it would be really useful to us readers who like to read a series in order.

Unless I go to the library with a plan of a book to borrow, not usually somethin
Alex is The Romance Fox
Superb and Sexy is a fabulous conclusion to Jill Shalvis Sky High Air Trilogy.

Finally we get Maddie & Brody’s story – she’s been my favorite character in this series and after the hot clinch between her and Brody in the previous book, I was eager to see where their hot chemistry would take them to.

Wow, this is such a funny and quirky OTT ride !!!!!

Mobsters, jewel thieves, lost sisters, kidnappings….couldn’t keep up …LA , some island in the Caribbean, New Orleans….boats, planes, cars…wewwww…
Under the Covers Book Blog

In SUPERB AND SEXY, Brody tries to weasel his way into

Sandy M
What a fun trilogy this turned out to be. I enjoyed all three books immensely, and I’ve been looking forward to Brody and Maddie’s story after all their bantering and longing for each other throughout the previous two books. Ms. Shalvis did not let me down in this final installment of the series. It’s light and fun with a hint of darkness, wonderful characters both old and new, an interesting storyline, and a romance worthy of the two main characters.

After six weeks of screw-ups at Sky High Air,
Anna's Herding Cats!
Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

Are pilots sexy? Turns out hell yes they are really freaking insanely hot. Damn. I'm definitely on board where Brody is concerned. The man would make any book totally worth the time. Superb and Sexy was an easy read with a surprise or two along the way and even though I had a couple things that didn't quite work for me it was still an enjoyable read.

Now, don't get me wrong. There's humor and lightness and it's a sexy read like you'd expect from Shalvi
Patti K
This was probably my favorite entry, mostly because I loved Maddie's kick ass attitude and the fact that she didn't take crap from anyone, especially Brody. And Brody, well, he's all kinds of hot and secretly sweet and I love that. Unlike the second entry, there is some in-air time and travel, which makes sense, given that Brody is the primary pilot for Sky High, with Shayne as backup/running the business and Noah doing adventure trips. They added a pilot, Jason, which made me wonder - will he g ...more
Violet90
It was okay. I liked Brody's character better than Maddie's pov. This might be the first novel I read where I really didn't wanted to read from the heroines' pov since Brody's pov was very well writtern. I really didn't like Maddie that much. She just didn't seem like the heroine I want to read about. I understand she had a tought time but so did Brody and look at him. I thought his personality was much better than Maddie's. I wish her character was stronger and I didn't like her always thinking ...more
Stacey Lund
I love Jill Shalvis. Anyone who can get their Facebook account suspended because she posts "research" for her heroes is okay in my book. Her Facebook suspension is the reason that I tried reading her books.

I'll readily admit that the first one I tried left me crazy. Rumor Has It had the perfect combination of a gorgeous, brooding hero, a fun, spunky heroine, and dogs. Who doesn't love that? But I couldn't get behind the amount of repeating herself the author did, as if she was trying to belabor
Mareli
Another good one!
I particularly loved this heroine because she kicked a@@!!!! I love that kind of woman!!!

And I have to archive this series too :( I found his author really great and now I don't know if I have to switch author or keep on reading her... mmmmmh

Lisa
I do hope there are more books in this series. This sort of just ended and although Maddie and Broody have come to show one another their feelings, there is so much more to learn about them. This ending was way too abrupt. Thinking we need a story about Jason too!
Pattianne
Superb and Sexy - High Sky Air #3 - (Brody and Maddie) -

When you want to fly the best, you fly Sky High Air. And when you want spectacular adventure and scorching seduction, Jill Shalvis’s tantalizing, talented pilots Noah, Shayne, and Brody will get you there—fast, slow, or any way you want it…

Buckle Up. It’s Going To Be Quite A Ride...
Despite his brooding bad-boy attitude, Brody knows life has treated him pretty well. His luxury charter airline, Sky High, has given him financial security and
Michelle
I absolutely adore Jill Shalvis and was very excited when they reprinted her Sky High Air series because I had missed it the first time around. I do recommend reading all the stories in order because Superb and Sexy picks up right at the end of book 2. Maddie has taken some time off to recover but when she still doesn’t make it back to the office Brody goes out to search for her. Brody can’t seem to convince her to come back and when he finds not one, but two Maddie’s at her cabin he knows somet ...more
Erin Kern
During the first two books, readers got little snippets of the complex relationship between Brody and Maddie. Ms. Shalvis did an excellent job of building the suspense and sexual tension between the two love interests, especially in the second book, Strong and Sexy.

Maddie has recently left her job while she heals from her gunshot wound. Brody, being the overprotective, alpha male, takes matters into his own hands by traveling to the cabin she's staying at to bring her back home. Unbeknownst to h
Jennifer☠Pher☠
The first book, Smart and Sexy was ok, the second book, Strong and Sexy was better and this was Brody’s book so I knew it would be the best. Well…I was a little let down with the beginning and the set up to the story. The Maddie from the first two books was a little different in this one, almost a little less. I guess the first two showed her as “on” and this one was her without all of her shields. I still liked her she just wasn’t the same. Her handling of Brody was a little off as well. Her th ...more
Susan
Very good book. Out of all the characters in the three books, Maddie is my favorite. From the beginning, I really liked her way of taking care of everyone. I loved her ability to multitask and to do anything they needed her to do. She treated Noah and Shayne like brothers, but I could tell immediately that she did not think of Brody in any kind of a brotherly way. I kept waiting for some kind of indication that he was aware of her also, but it didn't really come until the end of the second book. ...more
Julie Barrett
Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis
This book in teh Sky High series is mostly about Brody and his love for Maddie.
Starts right in where he's attempting to get her back to the job of dispatcher for the company. She does so much more but we find her hiding out with her sister in a log cabin in the woods. No attempt Brody has made will even make her talk to him. She slams the door in his face repeatedly.
You know he probably has no clue as to what he's done to her, this time LOL.
We learn that her sister
Linda
This was an earlier book by Jill Shalvis.

Identical twins Maddie and Leena swap identities to outwit their evil uncle. Maddie works for Sky High airline charter and has been lusting after Brody, one of the owners, for some time. He accompanies her to Stone Cay where Maddie told her uncle she was married to Brody. At first stunned, Brody decided he liked the thought of being married to Maddie. They just have to get off the island alive.
Rachel
I won this in a giveaway and as such it is a first reads book.

This was the first book I'd read by the author, so I wasn't sure what to expect and I didn't know (or missed)the fact that it was the third, and last of a series. You needn't have read the first books for it to stand alone, although it probably would have added a little to the "story" to have read them.
That being said, I really enjoyed the book. A lot. I was immersed from the first page. It was fun from the beginning thru the very end
Carla_Collette
I was looking forward to this book, given the portrayal of the characters in the first and second books of the series, but it really fell flat for me. The characters didn't act like themselves for most of the book and the romantic tension was mostly gone. The secondary plot with the sister didn't have enough dimension to add to the story. I was disappointed in this novel. I really like other series of Shalvis's and I guess that I should stick with those.
Janeiowa
Early Shalvis. Maddie and her twin Leena being pursued by Uncle Rick who deals illegally in gems. The three pilots from Sky High are involved, but Brody West is the main focus with Maddie. B
---------------

Shalvis has become a much better writer these days.

S. Texas digital library borrow.
Andrea
I hated the way it started all the self doubts drive me insane two tortured souls, she can't believe she could ever have him, ya da ya da, he can't believe she would be in the woods or that some bad a boy like he's supposed to be considers himself a big oaf or wolf was he there to do harm or beg her to come back, what gives and all this dramatic build up? I mean shouldn't the "sexual tension" be strong? He likes her passion about him and his work, not to mention her "curves" and she looks like a ...more
Ana Banda
Esperaba este libro desde el año pasado & de verdad que no me decepcionó. No fue tan pesado como los otros. Si, otra vez la mujer tiene problemas pero si sentí que hubo mucha mas conexión(no solo por el hecho de que ya se conocían) & supieron como trabajar juntos & también cuales eran los momentos adecuados para demostrar ser buenos para ser una pareja.
Brody es un amor *.* Siempre supe que solo era la cubierta lo duro & no me equivoqué. No esperaba que Él lo dijera primero pero ¡
Dee Haddrill
I had been looking forward to Brody and Maddie's story since their introduction in the first book of the trilogy; then the hot kiss in the second book almost made me toss that book aside to get to this one! And I was not disappointed!! Their story was sweet and hot and beautiful and I couldn't get enough. My only criticism was the time spent on Leena and Ben, who I honestly couldn't give a toss about because we'd never even heard of them before this book. It just took time away from the awesome ...more
Ann (Noumena12)
Superb and Sexy is Shalvis' third book in the Sky High series. After nearly being killed at her job at Sky High, Maddie takes some time off to recover. Little did she know she would need to help her sister Leena disappear. Brody West, one of the Sky High bad boys, needs to get Maddie to come back to work...and maybe he wants her back for more. But can Maddie and Leena implement The Plan and escape their past?

Another great book in the Sky High series. Brody is the really bad boy trying to make go
Batgirl13
50 Book Reading Challenge: A trilogy

Book 3 of the Trilogy! :) The suspense was better in this one and it ended pretty predictably but that is why I read romance.
Danni
Borrowed book. Finally... Maddie's story. Was hoping for more "tension" feeding into it but it jumped right into the story. Otherwise would have given higher rating.
  • Men of Courage II
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Flirting with Disaster (The DeMarco Family, #3)
  • To All A Good Night
  • Tabitha in the Moonlight
  • Some Like It Hot (Razor Bay, #2)
  • Bungalow Nights (Beach House No. 9, #2)
  • Hot as Sin (Hot Shots: Men of Fire, #2)
  • Watch Over Me (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #9; Goddard Project, #4)
  • Start Me Up (Tumble Creek, #2)
  • Born to Be Wilde (Wilde Series, #4)
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Naked Edge (I-Team, #4)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...

Sky High Air (3 books)
  • Smart and Sexy (Sky High Air, #1)
  • Strong and Sexy (Sky High Air, #2)
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)