Start by marking “Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit” as Want to Read:
Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit

Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  193 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Thalia Tyree is a twenty-five year old schoolteacher who is tired of being mistreated, unappreciated, and ignored by her finace. So one day she just leaves him and Philadelphia behind, and heads back to her hometown of Miami. During a layover at the Chicago O'Hare airport, she runs into her best friend's father, the Reverend Isaac Flack. Not only is he a father of four and ...more
Published August 1st 2006 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit

Nardsbaby Reader
What Time Is It In Your Life?

Thalia Tyree, a third grade teacher, is seeking love in all of the wrong men. Desperation seeps from her pores, as she is more than friendly on an outing with her girls to Daytona Beach for the Black College Reunion. Alcohol and sex prove to be disastrous as Thalia once again finds that her hook up is actually somebody else's guy. Just when matters seem to be at there very worse, Thalia finds that she's been given a pass to the next level and meets Andre' Teasdale, a
Janie Johnson
I was really not sure about reading this book because it is way out of my comfort zone, but I decided that I would just go with it and give it a try. I have to say that the book was well written, engaging and it flowed very well. I thought it was easy to understand and was quite enjoyable. I am glad that I decided to go ahead and finally read it.

In this book we follow a girl named Thalia Tyree and her near obsession with the Pastor Isaac Flack, who just happens to be her best friends dad. So thi
Beauutilovve( SMOKING BOOKS FOR A READING HIGH:TRY THAT GENRE ITS THE BEST BOOK HIGH EVER)
Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit by Trista Russell This was a really good book. All I can say is please read this. It's a strong read. I've read this book 5 times an still cry. The love in this book was powerful also the scriptures tooo.
Urbandivaz
Spectacular...OMG! I bought this book as gifts for a few friends.

This book was well written, great characters, and the plot was so on point,
D.lee
I read this book last year, couldn't believe I hadn't written a review for it. This story was so good I recommended it to my friends.
It's a fast paced page turner. It starts off with Thadia and her friends going on spring break, where she thinks she has met Mr. Right. She moves to be with him only to find out it was a big mistake.
Thadia and Rev. Flack run into each other and end up spending some time together. They decide to pursue a relationship and fall in love.
Rev. Flack showed that you can b
Alexis
Miss Russell, once again you have out done yourself. However I do have a couple of things that bothered me about the book. First off, some of the things that happened felt predictable, while other things shocked me and added a little twist to the story. Second, some of the prayers were a little too long for me to read and I felt so guilty reading over it (lol :-/) and lastly, the ending just BLEW mines. I wanted just one ending, not choices !!!! Overall though, the story line itself was pretty g ...more
Claudia
She did it again, the book is a page turner that will not quit. They go on a weekend of fun and lust to find things out about each other they wish they didn't know. Madison is the preacher daughter and she's something else. Thalia is the smart one until the end that's when it sims that she gets dumb founded. I like the way she did the end part. She gives you three ends to choose from. I also like the way she throw her before book into the story. That was sweet.
Rachel
This is not one of my favorite story by Ms. Russell. Never the less I enjoyed the story a quick fast pace for the first half of the story.

I really did not like the ending I thought the story could have sustain without all the drama at the very end.
I really loved the love between Mr. Flacks and Thalia their love was genuine and pure. I give this book 3 starts out of 5!!!
Denise King
I don't know exactly what to say about this book!! Every emotion I have ever experienced, I encountered again while reading this novel. I read this novel from 11pm to 9am the next morning...NONSTOP! It moved me in ways I have never been moved before. Simply awesome!
Brianna
This is a must read for people with a passion for romanctic novels. This book has me in tears by the end. It was an inspiration to know the gossip around should have no effect on the love burning deep down is the only thing that matters.
Diane Rembert
I absolutely loved this book! It was one of the best love stories I have read EVER!!!! I cried like a baby and passed it around the job for others to read. Unfortunately, most of them missed the whole point!
FeFe
Sep 20, 2009 FeFe added it
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to FeFe by: no one
I learned that age ain't nothing, but a number. I really loved this book and the character because he was based on Denzel Washington. And, I love me some Denzel. He is sexy, cool, and all of that!
Tia
This book was a page turner. The author is from the MIA so she represented well. There's nothing to take from this book but juicy drama. If you're in the mood for good drama check it out.
30TinyToes
I want one! A Rev that is :-) This book was definitely a page turner. I enjoyed all the DRAMA and romance in this story. Absolutely forbidden fruit! If you like a good drama you'll love this book.
Keyona
I enjoyed this book a lot.I liked the title which made me pick it up but at the time I'd never heard of this author which always makes me skeptical. Nevertheless, it was quite good.
Melissa
Wasn't a big fan of the writing style, especially the ending but overall entertaining read especially for a twenty something.
Angelia
This was my first book by this arthur and I really enjoyed this book it was a very good made you laugh and cry...
Simone
Apr 16, 2007 Simone rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: hopeless romantics
This book really helps you understand "A WOMAN'S WORTH"! Ladies, stay focused on your Rev. Dr. Isaac Flacks
Kimberly
I really enjoyed the book. The characters were well developed and I loved the story.
Niya
oh my its like ma life beside a little different but i <3 it so much :)
Gwen Berry
I couldn't put it down...a real page turner! I am a new fan!
Bridget
This was a book worth buying. It's fiction, but it seems so real.
Michelle
Can't let love pass you by. Good book!
Shalice
Forbidden fruit in deed!!
Shatana Davis
Wonderful book to read
Princess
Princess marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Williams Nikki
Williams Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
  • Loose Ends
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt 2
  • Show and Tell
  • The Playboy's Proposition
  • Me & My Boyfriend
  • View Park (View Park, #1)
  • Doing His Time (Who Said Dating a Baller Was Easy?)
  • A Dollar Outta Fifteen Cent
  • Snapped
  • Ride Wit' Me
  • Never Satisfied: How & Why Men Cheat
  • The Ex Factor
Fly On The Wall Going Broke Bedroom Bully Dead Broke Full Figured: Plus Size Divas 2