Start by marking “Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 7

Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 7 (Kimi ni Todoke #7)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  2,862 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
After an eventful Christmas with her classmates, Sawako is super excited when Chizu and Ayane invite her to come with them to the shrine on New Year's Eve, which happens to be her birthday. But what she doesn't count on is her friends' birthday surprise--to get her to go alone with Kazehaya-kun!
Published February 1st 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Kimi ni Todoke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kimi ni Todoke

Labeba Salameh
Jan 02, 2015 Labeba Salameh rated it really liked it
كم تشبهني !
Reddish
May 28, 2016 Reddish rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graficomanga
Oh my, ¡el final de este volumen es frustración pura y dura!
Morel Dei
May 26, 2014 Morel Dei rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
It's so frustrating to ship them! They both lack so much confidence when it comes to confessing! GAAAHHH
Estara
Apr 29, 2011 Estara rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of the series
Shelves: manga, read-in-2011
This is one of my favourite volumes of the series - Sawako and Kazehaya meet at the temple on New Year's, due to some lovely machinations by Chizuru and Ayane. While they don't confess to each other, both manage to talk about the importance of the other in their life... which is why the last chapter is so brutal. Lots of lovely comedy with Chizu and Ayane, too ^^
Nicole
Mar 27, 2011 Nicole rated it it was amazing
This series never disappoints for me. So sweet and funny - the awakening of young love at its best. And for fans of anime, the anime series really captures the written manga so beautifully. I can't wait to see the live action Japanese version of the series make its way to American shores with happy English subtitles...
Sep 04, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Loved it So good omg! Love the Sawako and Kazehaya moments too, Love this manga series! Definitely recommend! : )
Kristine Hansen
Jun 29, 2015 Kristine Hansen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Christmas and New Year's had things looking so promising...and then Valentine's Day comes along to screw everything up. So what happens to those amazing looking chocolates anyway?
Yuritzi Perez
Feb 04, 2017 Yuritzi Perez rated it really liked it
Un tomo muy lindo, comunmente este tipo de mangas me desesperan pero con una protagonista como Sawako todas las situaciones se sienten justificadas, los capítulos saben como dejar enganchados a uno.
Ady Weasley
Jan 01, 2017 Ady Weasley rated it it was amazing
Me encantó la cara de Kazehaya cuando se entera que es el cumpleaños de Sadako
Mariana
Nov 29, 2016 Mariana rated it it was amazing
5 estrellas
Mi tomo favorito hasta el momento :3
Maya
Dec 31, 2012 Maya rated it it was ok
Review for volumes 7 - 10

Well, I was hoping for this series to improve, but instead these volumes were the most annoying so far. It's almost impressive with how many incredibly stupid misunderstandings, based on vaguely phrased lines and the characters' inability to just make things clear instead of assuming what the other might have meant, Shiina is able to drag every little story development out for chapters. In the case of Kimi no todoke it is all the more frustrating because you already know
Mar 17, 2016 Sarah rated it liked it
3 stars for Kimi no todoke vol. 7!

Thought and Plot

Fun fact: This is where season one of the anime leaves off! So far the anime is practically the exact same as the books. Anyhow, this volume starts off with Sawako's father informing her that there is no Santa (which she obviously already knew). Lol Love her parents...

Sawako makes an email account to go with her phone while out with Chizu and Ayane at a restaurant. She hesitates to ask them if it's okay to hang out with them over the break, but
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Sawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine...for a horror movie. Nicknamed "Sadako" after the haunting movie character, everyone is afraid to come near her for fear of being cursed. But underneath her scary exterior lies an ordinary teenager who just wants to make friends.

Sariah
Jun 15, 2015 Sariah rated it it was amazing
Christmas came and went. Sawako's birthday is on New Years Eve and Chizu and Yano invite her to the shrine with them. They invite Ryu and make Sawako invite Kazehaya. Her friends dress her up and make her look pretty, because they know they're going to leave her alone with Kazehaya. They're both nervous at first but eventually get comfortable with each other. They pray for a happy new year with each other and she gets a happy birthday from Kazehaya. It's now time for Valentines Day! Sawako makes ...more
Joss
Oct 12, 2013 Joss rated it really liked it
October 2013: 4 Stars (Shown as 5)
The only reason that it's 4 stars instead of 5 is because Kazehaya was pissing me off in the way he was treating Sawako at the start of their "date". He got better, but still. I wasn't feeling the love!
Ryu's so wise... of course Kazehaya doesn't need Chizu and Ayane's help to keep people away. He'll figure it out.
I feel so bad for Sawako, not wanting to give her chocolates for fear of being rejected and all. I wish I could tell her how much Kazehaya cares for he
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
Jul 07, 2011 Courtney (Storybook Slayers) rated it it was amazing
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Kimi ni Todoke is such an innocent love story between Sawako and Kazehaya that will make you "aww" during every scene that they share together. Watching the lives of Sawako and her friends, you just can't help but fall in love with all the characters that band together with her. I definitely recommend this books to all shojo fans or anyone who wants to watch such innocence and adorableness bloom <3
Jose Antonio
Dec 02, 2016 Jose Antonio rated it liked it
I generally liked this volume, but that ending... ARRRGH! It was infuriating!!! Well... maybe it's because it sort of reminds me of my own high-school days... but... I mean... everything was going so well up to that point.
When both sides of the "ship" are so utterly lacking in confidence (which for Sawako is understandable, if rather annoying, but for Kazehaya is completely out of character... then again, that's youth, and I do feel woefully identified) is really hard to keep rooting for them.
Al
Brenda
Dec 02, 2012 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Es uno de mis tomos favoritos.
Un nuevo periodo está a punto de comenzar y con ello nos muestran el inicio de las vacaciones de nuestros protagonistas.
El cumpleaños de Sawako se acerca y también la popular visita al templo en año nuevo no podía hacer falta.
En este tomo tenemos a una Sawako más femenina y a un Shouta apenado pues cuando la ve, no pueda dejar de pensar que la chica que tiene en frente... es aún más bonita de lo que él pensaba...

Enamorense de este manga.
Miss Ryoko
Jul 09, 2012 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
Happy birthday Sawako!!!

This volume was pretty mellow. Not a lot was happening...nothing too exciting or infuriating. Which made me a little sad. The volume was very sweet...except the end was a bit sad :-( Poor Sawako and Kazehaya.

But I still love this series tons and I can't wait to dive into volume 8!
Lupita Rodriguez
Dec 17, 2016 Lupita Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Uiii tan lindos ....el cumple de Sawako a lado de Kazehaya, me fascinó ver reflejadas las tradiciones japonesas en un momento tan especial. Lástima que cuando creía que todo iría bien a pareció ese final de tomo con el cual quería darle un sape a la protagonista.
Deberé tener paciencia (espero que Kazehaya también la tenga), una historia muy bella y un tomo muy tierno
Mely
Feb 03, 2011 Mely marked it as read-seq-art
Shelves: manga, shojo
Sawako is SO CUTE.

So much of this series consists of Sawako looking at Kazehaya and blushing and Kazehaya looking at Sawako and blushing that this ought to become dull, but it never does. SO CUTE.

Karuho's chibis are adorable. Must icon.

Include art analysis -- figures opposed across a panel the width of the page, connected by the bubble between. Silence separates, words connect.
Yue
It is so sweet when Sawako is having inner struggles when it comes to Kazehaya, such as calling him, giving him chocolates... Chizu and Ayane are wonderful friends helping her with the make-up so she can have a date with him.

I loved this volume, it is so cute! This one has Sawako's birthday and Valentine's Day.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Mar 25, 2014 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this manga series. The awkwardness between Sawako and Kazehaya is freaking adorable. In this volume Sawako's friends try to get the two to spend time together on New Years, which also happens to be Sawako's birthday. Art style is good.
VampAmber
Dec 02, 2014 VampAmber rated it it was amazing
Omgsquee!!!! But seriously, this volume made me very happy. It was so cute that they were both embarrassed. So. Freaking. Adorable. The end was kind of sad, though, with Kazehaya's chocolate. You can do it, Sawako! Can't wait to read the next volume. ^_^
Chelsea
Jan 18, 2012 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoujo-manga
This volume was really cute! I especially enjoyed the New Years plot. The Valentines Day & Birthday story lines were really cute as well.

Contains Chapters: 25 - 28
Chapter 25.) Couple
Chapter 26.) Birthday
Chapter 27.) New Year's
Chapter 28.) Valentine's Day
K. B
Jun 08, 2016 K. B rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, shoujo
Well well... it wasn't what I expected. I was looking forward for the Valentine's day chapter, but..... meh! It wasn't that good... but hey the New Year's day went well. And there is new character!! Yaay! I bet he is going spice things up. I don't know! But hey... have to read to find out more.
Pretty Angelia
Jun 15, 2014 Pretty Angelia rated it really liked it
Geregetan >.<.
Jasmiina F
Apr 11, 2014 Jasmiina F rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Loving this! Kimi ni Todoke is such a sweet manga. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the slow pace but most of the times I'm cool with it.
Jasmine Rose
I appreciate the slow build to the relationship, but come one! Can't they just get together already?!
  • Love★Com, Vol. 15
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 09 (High School Debut, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー 12