Start by marking “Basic Elements of the Christian Life (Volume One)” as Want to Read:
Basic Elements of the Christian Life (Volume One)

Basic Elements of the Christian Life (Basic Elements of the Christian Life)

The Christian life is full of significance and meaning, yet many people do not understand the basic elements of this life as presented in God's Word, the Bible. In "Basic Elements of the Christian Life," Volume One, by Watchman Nee and Withness Lee, the Christian life is introduced and described. God's plan of salvation is presented in the first chapter on the mystery of ...more
Published August 2003 by Living Stream Ministry (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Basic Elements of the Christian Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Basic Elements of the Christian Life

Ethan Hitch
Nov 11, 2012 Ethan Hitch rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect pamphlet for any Christian who desires to know about life and praising The Lord the correct ways. It goes through the mental/spiritual anatomy of people, why we must connect and repent, how to praise God and the key to connecting and enjoying Jesus in the Holy Spirit. A must read for ANY Christian.
Gabrielle
Aug 15, 2013 Gabrielle rated it really liked it
God fist became man called Jesus Christ. Then Christ died on the cross to redeem man. To Receive life, repent and believe in the Lord. Glorification: fully saturated believers body in life. Once we are saved, we are saved forever. When we are saved we become children of God. We become God's temple and his spirit dwells in us. The word of God is sharper than a two edged sword. The soul and the spirit must be separated, the soul has three parts emotion, mind and will.
Julie
Jun 03, 2014 Julie rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful pamphlet for anyone new to the Christian faith, curious about what it's all about, or people like me who just need a refresher. Available free online from Bibles for America, I highly recommend it and I will be reading more from this organization shortly. The chapters devoted to distinguishing the body, soul, and spirit were particularly clarifying for me and I am glad to have read it.
Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*
A basic, but thorough, introduction for a new Christian. I don't fully abide by all the small details such as OSAS the Lees seem to be embrace, but I enjoyed their indepth exploration of the "spirit". It gave me some mental food to chew on later. This is a free, small booklet but it's a good resource if a person is new to the faith.
Elizabeth Belcher
Sep 04, 2016 Elizabeth Belcher rated it it was ok
It was a very enlightening book. Some Christians like myself don't fully understand the basic elements of the Christian Life but I read this book and it helped me. But it needed to go into more detail.
Barron Eskind
Mar 04, 2014 Barron Eskind rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-library, ministry
I recommend that everyone read this book.

There are 5 short chapters that can help you to be assured of the basics of being a Christian. I personally have read this book more than 10 times and have used it to help disciple others who are beginning the Christian life.
Archiemmanuel Gloduve
Archiemmanuel Gloduve rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Justin
Justin rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2013
Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2015
Jura Ji
Jura Ji rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2015
Debbie Yulisa
Debbie Yulisa rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2015
Olamide OPEYEMI
Olamide OPEYEMI rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2013
Kristin Phillips
Kristin Phillips rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2012
Shalawn
Shalawn rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Simplykl
Simplykl rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
May Panayi
May Panayi rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2015
Erica Benjamin
Erica Benjamin rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
Qiyi Lim
Qiyi Lim rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2012
Jeremiah Blanco
Jeremiah Blanco rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
子敬 周
子敬 周 rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Fidel
Fidel rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2015
Tommy Harmon
Tommy Harmon rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2012
Mohammed
Mohammed rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Frany Rico
Frany Rico rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Rodolfo Salas madrid
Rodolfo Salas madrid rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Michelle Hsieh
Michelle Hsieh rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2014
Angel Giron
Angel Giron rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Witness Lee (李常受, pinyin Lǐ Chángshòu) was a Chinese Christian preacher associated with the Local Churches movement and the founder of Living Stream Ministry. He was born in the city of Yantai, Shandong Province, China, in 1905, to a Southern Baptist family. He became a Christian in 1925 after hearing the preaching of Peace Wang and later became a close coworker of Watchman Nee. Witness Lee moved ...more
More about Witness Lee...

Basic Elements of the Christian Life (3 books)
  • Basic Elements of the Christian Life (Volume Three)
  • Basic Elements of the Christian Life (Volume Two)