Start by marking “Teacher's Pet” as Want to Read:
Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

3.31  ·  Rating Details  ·  166 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Teacher's Pet Marilyn Lee Javen Manning is delighted to find herself the object of desire of her favorite student's tall, handsome father. Devlin Jordan awakens repressed needs Javen can no longer deny. Afraid of losing her independence, she agrees to share his bed-as long as neither has to make a commitment. Devlin Jordan falls so hard for his daughter's sexy, full-figure ...more
Published September 26th 2007 by Ellor's Cave Publishing, Inc. (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Teacher's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teacher's Pet

Yvenande
Apr 12, 2014 Yvenande rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
1 Star

Man, it's been a while since I've given this rating but this book totally deserved it. There are so many things wrong with this book that I don't even know where to start. By the way, there is going to be some spoilers and cursing in this review because this book was so full of abject BULLSHIT , I can't emphasize that enough.

The number one thing wrong with this book are The Characters:

Devlin, is a pushy, petulant son-of-a-bitch who actually thinks he's smooth and alpha. Ha! Don't make m
Lexie
I read this because a friend rec'ed it to me saying "You'll love the interactions between the two leads".

And you know what? I totally did. Ignoring the sex and BDSM, the way that Javen and Devlin interact is pure wonderful fun to read. They had the sort of conversations that people would categorize as being 'ping pong' talks. Javen would say something, Devlin would respond, Javen would challenge that response, so Devlin would challenge her challenge and it would go back and forth like that for
Netanella
Jul 15, 2011 Netanella rated it liked it
2.5 stars rounded to 3, because, well, that's how rounding works.

The sex was hot, but I didn't like the lead characters. Devlin (the guy) was pushy, and Javen (the girl) had weird notions of first date sex. She didn't know what she wanted and seemed a little too obtuse.
Mspraise50
Aug 21, 2014 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
I seem to be on a Marilyn Lee journey of love this week/month. I have just been reading her books back to back for some reason.

I loved this story. Javen and Devlin. Devlin shows Javen that he wants to be with her and she just want to have a fling and get married to her ex-boyfriend. Well he shows her that he is the man for her.

It always refreshing to me to find that its the female character who is being stubburn and does not want to given into the love!!!

Loved it.
Dee
Jan 30, 2010 Dee rated it liked it
Nice quick read a bit on the raunchy side but it seems to work for this book. The story line was very simplistic. I saw no reason for the hero and heroine to fall in love but for some reason they did. Still I enjoyed the book.
Jade
Apr 29, 2013 Jade rated it did not like it
If it was possible to give a book zero stars i would have given this like negative one. If you like a heroine who acts like a immature child who cant make up her mind about what she wants this is the book for you.
Adrien
Jul 10, 2013 Adrien rated it liked it
This was another good short read. I was a little on the fence with thiw particular author. I was not disappointed. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a short steamy read.
Tamara Armstrong
Tamara Armstrong rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2016
Iris Evans
Iris Evans marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Megen
Megen rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Sharon Keyes
Sharon Keyes rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
Faith
Faith marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Valeska Gary
Valeska Gary marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
SHEENNA
SHEENNA marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Allie
Allie rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Kynea Armstead
Kynea Armstead rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Lisa Fowlkes
Lisa Fowlkes rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Roni25
Roni25 rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Nina
Nina added it
Jan 28, 2016
Yellow
Yellow rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2015
Everett
Everett rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2015
Khadija
Khadija rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Syl
Syl rated it it was ok
Oct 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Wild Wishes
  • Slow Seduction (The Men of CCD #2)
  • Pursuing Zarah (Zarah, #1)
  • Head Over Heels (Urban Fairytales, #1)
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Mr. Fix-It
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Forever Jade
  • Booby Trapped and Baby Proofed
  • My Angel
  • Blindsided
  • City Wolf
  • Rock Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #1)
  • An Unlikely Encounter
  • Dirty Business
  • Caught Up In The Rapture
Marilyn lives, works, and writes on the East Coast of The US. In additional to thoroughly enjoying writing erotic romances in various genres, she enjoys roller-skating, spending time with her large, extended family, and rooting for all her favorite hometown sports teams. She's still celebrating the Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Championship.

Her other interests include collecting Doc Savage pul
More about Marilyn Lee...