Start by marking “The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (Or Anything Else) from the Inside Out” as Want to Read:

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  848 ratings  ·  70 reviews

In The Attractor Factor, Joe Vitale combines principles of spiritual self-discovery with proven marketing concepts to show how anyone can live a happy life in and outside of business. He shares his own quest for wealth and success while leading you through the five simple steps that will make all your aspirations, professional and personal, a reality.
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published April 3rd 2007 by Your Coach In A Box (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Attractor Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Attractor Factor

OK, I gave this three stars for two reasons: antecdote overkill and lack presenting the real problem--HOW to get people to have enough belief that what they want will come to light considering life's unkowns.

First, this book could've been cut in half, at least. Even at 201 pages, not a long book, it's too long. What the book contains is what is revealed in The Secret, which Joe Vitale was a part of; therefore, this book. According to Jack Canfield, also a motivational guru (he's one of the Chic
Paul Sutherland
I once had quite a bit of respect for Joe Vitale and even briefly mention him in my own book.

For me this book said or did nothing more than regurgitate the things that are in many other books including his own. But he is the "author of to many books to mention here."

Sooner or later people around the world will awaken to the fact that Mr Fire along with his cohorts like Proctor and Byrne are nothing more than pseudo gurus praying on the emotions of those seeking wealth by easier methods.

One othe
Agata Gorska
Don't remember reading worse book in long long time...
Full of crap, the guy sounds like conman and he preach / teach others to do the same!
You can earn money like me, just became an online author - doesn't matter if you are not a writer, became a online teacher like me - doesn't matter that you have nothing to teach or say...

Gosh, don't waste your time, it's pathetic even for the 'new age' standards.
Finally, a place I can warn people about this book besides Amazon (where negative reviews for this book are commonly deleted).

Holy crap. I bought this book years ago. It was based off the highly rated reviews from Amazon. At the time, it was in the top 1000 of books being sold. Add this next to my bible.

I'll tell you, I had to special order this and Barnes and Noble, as it was SOO popular on Amazon and got 0 traction at Borders and Barnes & Noble. No one had this thing in stock. So, I made a
Nura Yusof
This book is about clearly knowing what you want, ask for it from Infinite Intelligence/Universe/God and then, let it go. In a nutshell.

The part that I'm not entirely comfortable about is the clearly knowing part. I, for one, do not know for sure that what I want is really what I want. As humans, we have the unenviable ability to fool ourselves. We can have conversations with our inner selves until the cows come home, and we can still not arrive at a truthful outcome.

The book, while reading it,
Zoe Zuniga
This is a good workbook with many ideas about how to break old habits of thinking and become more positive. There are some very mind bending ideas in this book that make for puzzlement, which is not a bad thing. The writer lists a lot of New Thought writers from the turn of the 20th century as well as current writers. I appreciate his candor, his enthusiasm and his way of throwing a lot of ideas out for grabs. If you do not like one idea for one of the steps he has another idea or approach you m ...more
David Hooper
If you like Joe Vitale, you'll probably like this book. If not, you won't. Lots of personal stories, "hypnotic writing" (NLP), and links to various things you can purchase, but if you can get past these things, there is some great stuff here. Joe is a great communicator and knows this subject (Law of Attraction and "money mindset" well).

This book was originally released under Spiritual Marketing. I read that one close to ten years ago. This one has added information and is more polished.

Joe borr
Mike Ogilvie

Sorry Mr. Vitale, this book was definitely not for me. About mid-way through the 2nd CD I quit the book - a VERY rare occurrence. There could be some redeeming things in the remaining CDs, but I wasn't willing to waste more time on that slim possibility.

To be sure there were some kernels of truth in the reading that had to do with being positive, not focusing on the negative, being patient, enjoying what you have, etc., etc. But unless you're REALLY into a new age or literal definition
Not bad, not awesome. I like to read books like this for "maintenance." About 8 years ago I really had to focus on getting my mind right and looking at life in a more positive way. This book was available through the library and I needed something in a pinch. Definitely worth a read. I'm looking forward to reading Vitale's other works. Also, he's originally from Ohio... So that's good!
I like "you can do anything"-type books, but this one had some filler chapters that didn't really need to be there. Here are the five steps if you're like me and just want to get to the facts!

1. Know what you don't want.
2. Select what you do want.
3. Clear all negative or limiting beliefs.
4. Feel what it would be like to have it now.
5. Let go as you act on your impulses, and allow the results to manifest.

The author invites the reader to do a 30-day experiment with these steps, so I will do it and
Bronwyn Rykiert
I liked this book to start with but it got a bit tedious along the way. It is easy to see how Joe can make some quick money, write a course and charge a lot of money for it and be lucky enough to get people to do it. Joe seemed a very lucky person but I guess I am a little negative on it so it won't work for me unfortunately.
Wendy Bachelu
Was a little skeptical about this initially, but Joe Vitale writes in such a down-to-earth, clear and practical manner, it was really easy to hear the ideas/messages he was delivering.

Other authors who have attempted to get across the same message either left things out or were a little "out there", which made it difficult for me to to connect with and believe what they were saying.
Evelyn Brooks
Easy to read and jam packed with clarity

Joe Vitale has a wonderful knack for making it enjoyable to understand the steps required for change. He includes true stories from his own life and others, to help illustrate the process. Worthwhile for his thirty day wealth meditation alone! Definitely a book I'll refer to and re-read again and again.
I have to say I really enjoyed listening to this audio book. It is read by the author and written in a casual, conversational style tone that allows for easy listening and absorption of the ideas presented. Joe Vitale presents a 5 step process to enhance creating what you desire in your life using the principles of the Law of Attraction. The 5 steps are easy to follow and implement and facilitate immediate results. I was surprised at how quickly, by using a few of his techniques, I was able to s ...more
This is a LOA book. I'm more of the Napoleon Hill school, so the newer stuff out there sometimes is a bit of a turn off. I don't always agree with Joe Vitale, but there are a few points that really got me thinking and that alone makes it worth while.
Marie Ilejay
My basic question is "Does the Law of Attraction" really work. Some books say yes and others say no......but even if you follow all the principles in the attractor factor the hardest is finding out if you have hidden negative intentions.
Cj Sime
Great information but I felt his last chapter about Jonathan Jacobs was completely unnecessary and it distracted from the positivity of the rest of the book. Unfortunately it was one of the last chapters so it left a lasting bad taste.
Jason Korthauer
Simple when you're able to visualize

I could feel the effectiveness of has key points and clear the energy at will with his tips. Can't get any simpler! And simple can't be more powerful!
Valentina Valentina
This is a first of self help books I've read. The ideas here are simple and ones you have surely heard before. Stay positive, envision what you want, and walk in that path. The rest will follow.
Joe Vitale is an Internet Marketer among other things and I thought this was just going to be another "info product" that internet marketers make. Was I in for a surprize!

The book was well written and easy to read. This should be savored and read over a period of time rather than at a few sittings.

It's a very uplifting and motivating book that offers the premise that we create our own reality and highlights how to create what you want in your life instead of having a life of default.

Joe answers
Brian R. Berthold
Very good book on CD. While the author's delivery is a little unorthodox and sometimes a little cheesy, he seems like a genuinely good person. He combines spirituality with business during part of the CD, which is a novel idea in itself, but his main focus is on the power of intention. He suggests exercises (simple ones) that are intended to help people create the worlds they want, not need or must have. You'll see what I mean when you listen to the CD (sounds like I'm helping market it, doesn't ...more
Convoluted as most of his books are, and most examples are about money or cars, but there are still enough nuggets of good stuff to clear up some stuff about the Law of Attraction.
Tom Gonzalez
Apr 25, 2007 Tom Gonzalez rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like self empowerment
This book seems to reiterate much that has already been written on the subject... Your focus in your life becomes reality, and that thoughts become things.
He does have some interesting ideas and as a whole, I always learn something from this type of book. I did find that he self promotes a bit much in the early part of the book (not that it’s bad) however, I was feeling antsy and wanted to get speed up to the meat and potatoes. Joe Vitale was one of the featured characters in the movie, "The Sec
Along with his omnipresent self propaganda, the book offers very little what is new. A good read for starters in the new age field.
Anthony Agonias
It's like "The Secret" but from a car salesman who, aside from trying to sell you stuff, is also helpful in teaching you some practical shit.
Gale Stafford
Nov 03, 2007 Gale Stafford added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who liked "The Secret" DVD
I won this from book club. Pretty excited because I recognized the author Joe Vitale from "The Secret" DVD. He's a marketing whizkid and understands how independent professionals can easily sell market and stuff via the Internet.

But the book is not about selling over the Internet. It's about manifesting things/experiences you want. He's a decent writer. (As of 11/2/2007) I just started the book so I can't comment on the whole thing. So far so good.
Awesome down to earth manual for manifesting your dreams, includes a couple of important distinctions and missing components that are not presented in the Secret. Also highlights the importance of working with other people on getting clear and working on your limiting beliefs. In short, a very informative and practical guide, highly recommended reading.
Wonderful CD that outlines all the details of how to create the life that you want. One of the most important things is to make sure you are clear and don't have any blocks. He has some fascinating ways to deal with that including coaches and scripts that go right to your unconscious.
I love his stories and his honest, direct style. Loved it.
This was awesome. In the midst of reading this book, it was incredible what I was able to bring into my life by just thinking and applying the principles in this book.
the first one was the new vehicle that I've wanted for 1 year. the second was 2 free horses, a place to keep them and the hay to feed them, all free. I am amazed.
I really enjoyed this book. It was an easy read and it really stressed how are thoughts and emotions attract our experiences into our lives. If you are into the LOA you will like this book. If you are not, then I would skip reading it. By the way, I read the latest, updated version of the book. It had a different cover than this one.
  • The Science of Success: How to Attract Prosperity and Create Life Balance Through Proven Principles
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • Napoleon Hill's a Year of Growing Rich: 52 Steps to Achieving Life's Rewards
  • Living with Death and Dying
  • Positive Addiction
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • Trump: Think Like a Billionaire: Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life
  • Better Than Good: Creating a Life You Can't Wait to Live
  • Getting Rich Your Own Way: Achieve All Your Financial Goals Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • 101 Power Thoughts
  • Master Your Mind  Design Your Destiny
  • Passage Meditation: Bringing the Deep Wisdom of the Heart into Daily Life
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at
More about Joe Vitale...

“When you know what you want, all you really have to do is think it and feel it.” 2 likes
“no matter what is happening in your life, no matter what you think will happen, it can be another way.” 0 likes