Candy Cane Kisses

Candy Cane Kisses

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A lonely wife receives an unexpected Christmas gift from the husband she thought was lost.
Published November 3rd 2009 by PhazeBooks

Desert Rose
Chrismas is here and Cyn is all alone missing Gil since he left a year ago.
Now her best friend is trying to hook her up with someone else but she just can't get Gil out of her mind and insists on spending Chrismas alone.
When she comes home she finds Gil waiting for her and they spend a night filled with candy cane kisses!!
The ending was a surprise that I wasn't quite expecting, and I loved it!

A really nice and touching story that I liked, it introduced me to this author who I'm sure I will be lo...more
VLynch
Short book (took me less than 30 minutes) great for before going to sleep, good writing and decent characters. For me it was just too short, too much sex, but it did have a surprise ending that was sweet.
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2012
Mena
Mena added it
Jun 21, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2011
Jenna Byrnes could use more cabinet space and more hours in a day. She’d fill the kitchen with gadgets her husband purchases off TV and let him cook for her to his heart’s content. She’d breeze through the days adding hours of sleep, and more time for writing the hot, erotic romance she loves to read.

Jenna thinks everyone deserves a happy ending, and loves to provide as many of those as possible t...more
More about Jenna Byrnes...
Dancing In the Dark (Streets of Fire, #1) Truth or Dare (Cattle Valley Women, #1) Born To Run (Streets of Fire, #2) Second Time Around Never Say Goodbye (Slippery When Wet, #3)