Start by marking “The Aztec Code (Thieves Like Us, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Aztec Code (Thieves Like Us, #2)

The Aztec Code (Thieves Like Us #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  305 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Jonah is feeling the pressure. A valuable artefact has gone missing, something that Nathaniel Coldhardt, criminal mastermind and Jonah's boss, desperately wants to get his hands on. Then a member of their elite team of thieves is kidnapped from under their very noses.
Published March 1st 2007 by Bloomsbury UK (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Aztec Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Aztec Code

Savita
May 10, 2011 Savita rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who needs a good action novel!
I love these books.
So. Dang. Much.
They've got everything--the sultry girl, the tougher girl, the sensitive boy, the pervy boy, and the Goth-ish boy. And they're all theives!
Tons of action, just a slight hint of romance, lots of crude humor...I couldn't be happier.
Alina
This is a nice, action-adventure type book. I always like those types of stories where there's a group of people with different talents working together to go against the bad guys (hello, LEVERAGE =P). Although this is aimed at younger readers, there are still quite a few references to violence and sexual innuendo, though nothing too bad.

I had read the first book a few years back and only now got to this one, but I didn't feel like I was missing much by not really remembering a lot about the fi
Alexander
Petit-lips

- L'équipe de Nathaniel Coldhardt est envoyée en mission afin d'infiltrer un bâtiment militaire sous haute surveillance, pour y récupérer une épée que leur employeur veut à tout prix. Cependant l'épée n'est pas sur place et Tye, l'une des cambrioleurs d'élite, est kidnappée peu de temps après.
Jonah Wish et ses 4 collègues vont découvrir que cette épée a quelque chose de particulier et qu'une sorte de secte appelée le Sixième Soleil est à sa recherche pour
Sam A
Thieves Till We Die
Stephen Cole

The book Thieves Till We Die, written by Stephen Cole is a book that I enjoyed. The overall lesson the author wants the reader to take from this book is being a thieve takes a lot of skill, patience, and most importantly the right team with skills.
Thieves Till We die begins by a group of thieves set on stealing a sword that there boss wants badly. Also a secret organization wants the sword for a ritual because they want to bring some god back to life to worship. S
Andrew
I read this as it was called The Aztec Code. I like the adventure and sometime the more far fetched story line events the better. The protagonists in this were very different to what I usually read so all in all a great concept with travel, witty repartee and character building throughout the story. Perhaps because it was very different to what I usually read it didn't really hit the spot! Still a great yarn tho!
Tracy
HS Decent demonic adventure, though I liked Horowitz's Gatekeepers series more (BOOK 5 IN APRIL 2013 - torture to wait!). Maybe too much adult content (sexual innuendo, one vague encounter, alcohol, a little cursing but the repeated word was pu**y) to be recommended to middle grades.

Group of early twenty-somethings (maybe late teens?) with theft specialties and a touch of paranormal (lockpicking, codebreaking, truthtelling and mesmerism) recruited from bad lives to work together to steal for a r
Nora
Though it could have been Thieves Till We Die. Same difference
Luke
WHOA!!!! Stephen Cole does it again! At times, I felt like this was not as good as "Thieves Like Us", but then there'd be a huge twist that would keep you hanging and just begging for more! By far, the better of the two. I would recommend this whole series to anyone, especially those who like espionage.
Carmel
The Aztec Code for me was better than Thieves Like Us. I preferred the main plot in this one.
Ah, I do love these books and Patch in this one is actually just adorable. I think he has to be my favorite character of them all!
Patrick
This book is really good because it tells you about Aztec culture and the way they live and how they sacrificed people to there gods I enjoyed that part of the book.
Braley Rosario
This book made me feel very happy because the characters in this book are hunters. Also they find many types of clues in a pyramid at somewhere no one has been.
Keith Athaide
Well paced and riveting. Could have done without the sexual references and the swearing which took the Lord's name in vain.
Jc cheek
A great follow up to the first in the series. I can't wait for more.
Amy Louise
Really love this book and the characters!
Savita
It definetly wasn't as good as Thieves Like Us.
Amirul
Dec 27, 2008 Amirul marked it as to-read
cannot find this anywhere..(yet)
Shaunesay Eslanai
A fun teen Aztec themed thriller.
Amy
Filled with potential, it ruins itself
Jayd
Ace
Ace added it
May 25, 2015
Halie Mynahan
Halie Mynahan marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Johnny
Johnny marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
ASF 7th Grade Books: Thieves Till We Die 1 1 Nov 16, 2014 10:02AM
  • Chance Fortune and the Outlaws
  • Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi (Indiana Jones: Prequels #1)
  • Club Dread (Hunted, #2)
  • The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
  • Desert Crossing
  • True Talents (Talents, #2)
  • Witch Fire (Burn Mark, #2)
  • Mad Mary Lamb: Lunacy and Murder in Literary London
  • Angels, Arguments, and a Furry Merry Christmas (Ally's World)
  • Sure Fire (Rich and Jade, #1)
  • Angel
  • Dreadnought (H.I.V.E, #4)
  • The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group
  • Pirate Curse (The Wave Walkers, #1)
  • The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets (Enola Holmes Mysteries, #3)
  • The Redundancy of Courage
  • 30 Days of Night: Eternal Damnation: Book 3 (30 Days of Night)
  • Robin of Sherwood
See also: Steve Cole.

Stephen Cole (born 1971) is an English author of children's books and science fiction. He was also in charge of BBC Worldwide's merchandising of the BBC Television series Doctor Who between 1997 and 1999: this was a role which found him deciding on which stories should be released on video, commissioning and editing a range of fiction and non-fiction titles, producing audioboo
More about Stephen Cole...

Thieves Like Us (3 books)
  • Thieves Like Us
  • The Bloodline Cipher
The Feast of the Drowned (Doctor Who: New Series Adventures #8) Doctor Who: The Monsters Inside Wounded (The Wereling, #1) Doctor Who: Sting of the Zygons Prey (The Wereling, #2)