Start by marking “Educational Genocide: A Plague on Our Children” as Want to Read:
Educational Genocide: A Plague on Our Children

Educational Genocide: A Plague on Our Children

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Across our country educational policies and practices are killing our students' desire to learn and teachers' passion to teach. The central theme of this book is that high-stakes testing is having a critically deleterious effect on our students. The fallout impacts parents, teachers, schools, districts and states. Horace 'Rog' Lucido uses language and supporting evidence t ...more
Published August 16th 2010 by Rowman & Littlefield Education (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Educational Genocide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Educational Genocide

Brenda Cregor
Rog Lucido is a brilliant teacher AND, with this book, has been able to somehow use "layman" terms and analogies to make the "non-educator" understand what is happening to public education.
I would lend you my copy, but it is already full of underlinings, dog-ears, sassy comments in the margins, and illustrations to accompany ideas I want to crystalize.
If you have children in public school, if you know anyone who has children in public school, if YOU are in public school, or employed as an educ
Aziza Miller
Aziza Miller marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Cassidy Mallett
Cassidy Mallett marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Isaac marked it as to-read
May 07, 2012