Start by marking “Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silhouette Bombshell, #33)” as Want to Read:
Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silhouette Bombshell, #33)

Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silent Series #1)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  5 reviews
My name is Merri Walters. I'm twenty-seven years old. Two years ago, I suddenly went deaf…
My teaching career ended and my fiancé walked out. I survived--and learned to lip-read. I grew very good at it. Maybe too good. So here I am, two years later, starting my new life as a cold-case file clerk turned undercover agent for the police.

My task: Infiltrate the mansion of a rut
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1)

Tara Chevrestt
I wanted to like this book...you got a deaf woman wanting to prove she doesn't need pampering and can still work an elite career. She works with files/cold cases and after she apprehends a bad guy on her vacation, just from using tricks and knowledge, she's offered a task and a chance to prove herself: pose as a deaf maid in a leading mob boss's household.

She ends up with two men attracted to her, a little girl stealing her heart, and semi sex on the laundry room floor.

But a couple of things bo
Paarkhi
It started slow but that was Natural as this book was first in the series but ended well and I think this series will also be a hit as Faces of Evil. For me this book is 5/5
Homer H.
Interesting because the main character is deaf. Narrative, thoughts, action. This needs a sequel.
Renee
Not crazy about this book. COuldn't really get into it.
Mikayla
Mikayla marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Pjcorron
Pjcorron marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Debbie Gabrielson
Debbie Gabrielson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Kerri Kamper
Kerri Kamper marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Killjoymcrmegz
Killjoymcrmegz marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Spring Adams
Spring Adams marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
KimberlyDawn
KimberlyDawn marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
DEBRA WEBB, born in Alabama, wrote her first story at age nine and her first romance at thirteen. It wasn’t until she spent three years working for the military behind the Iron Curtain—and a five-year stint with NASA—that she realized her true calling. A collision course between suspense and romance was set. Since then she has penned more than 100 novels including her internationally bestselling C ...more
More about Debra Webb...
Obsession (Faces of Evil, #1) Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) Power (Faces of Evil #3) Traceless (Less Series, #1) Rage (Faces of Evil #4)