Start by marking “Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silhouette Bombshell, #33)” as Want to Read:
Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silhouette Bombshell, #33)

Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1) (Silent Series #1)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  5 reviews
My name is Merri Walters. I'm twenty-seven years old. Two years ago, I suddenly went deaf…
My teaching career ended and my fiancé walked out. I survived--and learned to lip-read. I grew very good at it. Maybe too good. So here I am, two years later, starting my new life as a cold-case file clerk turned undercover agent for the police.

My task: Infiltrate the mansion of a rut
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Weapon (Silent Series, #1)

Tara Chevrestt
I wanted to like this got a deaf woman wanting to prove she doesn't need pampering and can still work an elite career. She works with files/cold cases and after she apprehends a bad guy on her vacation, just from using tricks and knowledge, she's offered a task and a chance to prove herself: pose as a deaf maid in a leading mob boss's household.

She ends up with two men attracted to her, a little girl stealing her heart, and semi sex on the laundry room floor.

But a couple of things bo
It started slow but that was Natural as this book was first in the series but ended well and I think this series will also be a hit as Faces of Evil. For me this book is 5/5
Homer H.
Interesting because the main character is deaf. Narrative, thoughts, action. This needs a sequel.
Not crazy about this book. COuldn't really get into it.
Zona Mahan
Zona Mahan marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Linda Tesh
Linda Tesh marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Kristin marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Lystell marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Doris L Witmer
Doris L Witmer is currently reading it
May 22, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Mikayla marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Shannon marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
DEBRA WEBB, born in Alabama, wrote her first story at age nine and her first romance at thirteen. It wasn’t until she spent three years working for the military behind the Iron Curtain—and a five-year stint with NASA—that she realized her true calling. A collision course between suspense and romance was set. Since then she has penned more than 100 novels including her internationally bestselling C ...more
More about Debra Webb...

Silent Series (2 books)
  • Silent Reckoning (Silent Series, #2) (Silhouette Bombshell, #72)
Obsession (Faces of Evil, #1) Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) Bone Cold Bone Deep Power (Faces of Evil #3)