3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  3 reviews

America, 1976. It's the last day of school in a small Texas town; the eighth-graders are getting their first taste of adolescence-a glimpse at high school. Frisbees hang in the air above Led Zeppelin music; the boys in their iron-on transfer T-shirts pop beers, while the teenage Cher clones strap on their cork wedgies and flirt.

It's a moment frozen in time, a shift from on
Published September 15th 1993 by St. Martin's Griffin

Natalie Pietro
I thought this book was very steller. It was based of the hippy movie Dazed and Confused. Read like a mad magazine. It was clever and very funny. Each page was a differnt magazine article. Some info based on the movie, others writen like a yearbook.
It was cute, witty, pure genunies. Only problem I really wish the pages were in color and not black and white. Really made me not like the book as much. Fun read!
Jason Vedder
This "book" sucked. LOVED the movie. Rented it twice, bought the VHS tape. Saw this in a Barnes and Noble, bought it and realized I had wasted my money.
Brigid
for those who were a little in love with the movie.
Jack Keane
Jack Keane marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
J.C. Hennington
J.C. Hennington marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Jan Angela
Jan Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
B.J.
B.J. marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2011
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2010
The Blessing Dazed and Confused: Teenage Nostalgia. Instant and Cool 70's Memorabilia. A Celebration of the Hit Movie.