Start by marking “Sing Your Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Sing Your Pleasure

Sing Your Pleasure (Love in the Limelight)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  150 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Charlene Quinn can't believe her luck when she lands a major contract with L.A.'s hottest record label. Even more thrilling, she'll be laying down tracks with none other that Akil Hutton in his private Miami recording studio.
Published September 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sing Your Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sing Your Pleasure

Dorel
Jun 15, 2015 Dorel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 1st book I read by A.C. Arthur. I liked this book's story line. I liked the surprises in this story. I liked how Charlene pursed her dreams & stayed true to herself. I felt sorry for Akil. I liked the ending. I would check out other books by Ms. Arthur
Patricia Solla
Sep 21, 2011 Patricia Solla rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
Interesting story of a young woman whose family is in the limelight but she's not. When she gets discovered things begin to heat up when she gets together with a record producer to make an album (after being discovered at a karaoke bar). The character developement is good. We learn a lot about the lives of these two people.
Connie
This is a sweet romance about famous record-producer, Akil and shy singer, Charlene. Too bad, the story really focused on Charlene's weight way too much. The secrets in Akil's life were much more interesting than how much Charlene weighed.
Niara
May 19, 2011 Niara rated it liked it
its a good book its about a singer who find her love .. as she going around the world. but i need to finish this book
Beverly
Dec 19, 2010 Beverly rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed reading the journey of Charlene and Akil falling in love with each other and helping each other through the demons of their past.

Music producer Akil knew their was something special about Charlene when he first met her, but because he reminded him too much of his past, he was going to keep their relationship on a professional level.
Charlene does not like being in the limeight despite having a wonderful voice because she does not want anyone looking and making fun of her because she is
Marilyn Diamond
Oct 27, 2014 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
I want to meet a Akil Hutton! Where they at? Where they at? I could imagine him and Jason's behind are fine.
Charlene girl.... sang mama and don't worry about the weight! We try to live up to other's expectations an fail ourselves.
This was a great read. I know Sofia about to come out with a book with Ramell. I can feel it.
Grace Augustine
Feb 08, 2015 Grace Augustine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sing Your Pleasure

I was introduced to A C Arthur through her Donovan Series those are great stories and this on is right up there with them. You will love the characters Charlene and Akil she had a wonderful voice and was encouraged to sing at a karaoke club by her friend Rachel (this begins in Star of His Heart) she gets a contract goes to Miami and meets record producer Akil of course they fall in love. This story has a little intrigue through the story and has a surprising and wonderful end.
Shawnette
Jan 03, 2012 Shawnette rated it it was amazing
Akil and Charlene's journey to love made me want to BURST out in song...it's another SENSUAL read by A.C. Arthur...and after the brief and INTENSE peek at Sophia & Ram; I'm hoping she won't leave us hanging...lol...sounds like that would be a SCORCHING combination ;-)
Chelsea
Jun 14, 2013 Chelsea rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-c-arthur
Nice Read! Both Akil and Charlene are able to find themselves in one another in this dynamic plot! Now that I have finally completed the limelight series, I'm hooked and look forward to purchasing this set.
Karen
Jun 06, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-c-arthur
This was an awesome story and the "Love in the Limelight" series was awesome as well. All four stories in this series offered heart-wrenching loves stories...all in my opinion are considered MUST READS!
Danyell Legaux
Mar 18, 2016 Danyell Legaux rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading about Charlene and Akil. I was glad to he was able to finally let go of what happened in his past so that he could move on with his life without the guilt.
La-Tessa Montgomery
Sep 05, 2011 La-Tessa Montgomery rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
**rating 4.5***
The reason I love reading romance, finished this one in 2 hours. A great quick read.
Charimaim Terrell
Was off the charts and read the series
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love in the Limelight
Kyra Gates
Apr 07, 2012 Kyra Gates rated it really liked it
Posted review with nook
Tamela Claytor
Tamela Claytor marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Shelita
Shelita marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Mia Geyen
Mia Geyen rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Nancy
Nancy rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2016
Escense
Escense rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2016
Nikita
Nikita rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Nicole Gauss
Nicole Gauss marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Valencia Whittenburg
Valencia Whittenburg rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
audrey
audrey rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2016
T'Javier Chantel
T'Javier Chantel marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
  • Star of His Heart
  • The Laird of Stonehaven
  • Way to Her Heart
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Her Perfect Candidate
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

Love in the Limelight (4 books)
  • Star of His Heart