Start by marking “Sing Your Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Sing Your Pleasure

Sing Your Pleasure (Love in the Limelight)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Charlene Quinn can't believe her luck when she lands a major contract with L.A.'s hottest record label. Even more thrilling, she'll be laying down tracks with none other that Akil Hutton in his private Miami recording studio.
Published September 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sing Your Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sing Your Pleasure

Dorel
This is the 1st book I read by A.C. Arthur. I liked this book's story line. I liked the surprises in this story. I liked how Charlene pursed her dreams & stayed true to herself. I felt sorry for Akil. I liked the ending. I would check out other books by Ms. Arthur
Patricia Solla
Interesting story of a young woman whose family is in the limelight but she's not. When she gets discovered things begin to heat up when she gets together with a record producer to make an album (after being discovered at a karaoke bar). The character developement is good. We learn a lot about the lives of these two people.
Connie Whitfield
This is a sweet romance about famous record-producer, Akil and shy singer, Charlene. Too bad, the story really focused on Charlene's weight way too much. The secrets in Akil's life were much more interesting than how much Charlene weighed.
Niara
its a good book its about a singer who find her love .. as she going around the world. but i need to finish this book
Beverly
I enjoyed reading the journey of Charlene and Akil falling in love with each other and helping each other through the demons of their past.

Music producer Akil knew their was something special about Charlene when he first met her, but because he reminded him too much of his past, he was going to keep their relationship on a professional level.
Charlene does not like being in the limeight despite having a wonderful voice because she does not want anyone looking and making fun of her because she is
Marilyn Diamond
I want to meet a Akil Hutton! Where they at? Where they at? I could imagine him and Jason's behind are fine.
Charlene girl.... sang mama and don't worry about the weight! We try to live up to other's expectations an fail ourselves.
This was a great read. I know Sofia about to come out with a book with Ramell. I can feel it.
Grace Augustine
Sing Your Pleasure

I was introduced to A C Arthur through her Donovan Series those are great stories and this on is right up there with them. You will love the characters Charlene and Akil she had a wonderful voice and was encouraged to sing at a karaoke club by her friend Rachel (this begins in Star of His Heart) she gets a contract goes to Miami and meets record producer Akil of course they fall in love. This story has a little intrigue through the story and has a surprising and wonderful end.
Shawnette
Akil and Charlene's journey to love made me want to BURST out in song...it's another SENSUAL read by A.C. Arthur...and after the brief and INTENSE peek at Sophia & Ram; I'm hoping she won't leave us hanging...lol...sounds like that would be a SCORCHING combination ;-)
Chelsea
Nice Read! Both Akil and Charlene are able to find themselves in one another in this dynamic plot! Now that I have finally completed the limelight series, I'm hooked and look forward to purchasing this set.
Karen
This was an awesome story and the "Love in the Limelight" series was awesome as well. All four stories in this series offered heart-wrenching loves stories...all in my opinion are considered MUST READS!
La-Tessa Montgomery
**rating 4.5***
The reason I love reading romance, finished this one in 2 hours. A great quick read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love in the Limelight
Kyra Gates
Posted review with nook
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Tianisha
Tianisha marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Ty
Ty added it
May 11, 2015
Becky Lewis
Becky Lewis marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Ruby
Ruby added it
Feb 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

Love in the Limelight (4 books)
  • Star of His Heart
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Lovers Premiere
Temptation Rising (The Shadow Shifters, #1) A Cinderella Affair Winter Kisses Defying Desire Seduction's Shift (The Shadow Shifters, #2)