Start by marking “It's All About Customer Service” as Want to Read:
It's All About Customer Service

It's All About Customer Service

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Doesn't every woman have a blue collar fantasy? This story features spontaneous, uninhibited extramarital sex (AND a happy ending). It was first published as part of Alessia's debut collection, fine flickering hungers.
Nook, 0 pages
Published October 28th 2009 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published October 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about It's All About Customer Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's All About Customer Service

Alessia
Nov 25, 2011 Alessia rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2011
Alessia
Nov 17, 2010 Alessia rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
My name is Alessia, and I write about sex. Sometimes it's pretty sex. Sometimes it's... not. I write about sex because I'm sick of preachy people using it to control others by turning it into something shameful. Sex is a crucible. It's a prayer, a celebration, an affirmation, and a motivation.

** If you are interested in reviewing any of my publications, I would be happy to email a copy to your Kin
More about Alessia Brio...
Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4) Hallowing Eve Undercover Angel Bleep! Listen to Me