Start by marking “Lost Souls Coffee House” as Want to Read:
Lost Souls Coffee House

Lost Souls Coffee House

Welcome to the Lost Souls Coffee Shop, located somewhere near the Canada/US border - where storytellers come to tell their tales. Few know how to get there and fewer are invited. Join Stranger, Origin, Bit, Byte & Bitch along with others as they recount their favorite stories.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lost Souls Coffee House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Souls Coffee House

Jacque
Aug 08, 2012 Jacque rated it really liked it
This was a short book, but it was packed full of story-telling. A man arrives at the Lost Souls Coffee House that he was sure was only an urban legend, but he was drawn to search for it because of a very strange dream. The price required to leave the shop is a story. There are several mini-stories, all very good, that contain a moral. They all tie together at the end with the hero's dream. Fortunately, I have read all of Douglas Adams books, as there are many refernces to them and him. I'm not s ...more
Dcdfn
Apr 28, 2016 Dcdfn rated it really liked it
If you have ever had a moment where....well just read this book and it will be described for you perfectly. Even if you don't know who Douglas Adams is you will still recognize those moments. Who am I Where am I and why am I here? Am I here?
Dale Hackett
Jun 16, 2014 Dale Hackett rated it it was amazing
Intriguing, leaves you

Intriguing, leaves you

wondering about everything that is, or is not? are there such places? who decides whom gets to visit such places?
Robyn
Sep 21, 2013 Robyn rated it it was ok
If Philosophy and Literature had a baby, and asked Social Sciences to be the nanny, I imagine the result would be this book. Allegory, metaphor ...and I cannot say that I understood it completely.
Janet Oppio
Janet Oppio rated it did not like it
Jun 03, 2015
Jay B.
Sep 18, 2014 Jay B. rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michael Cardoza
Michael Cardoza rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Sharon L
Sharon L marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Michael Vorhis
Michael Vorhis rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Jeffrey Okai
Jeffrey Okai marked it as to-read
Ehsan Dabiri
Ehsan Dabiri marked it as to-read
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Lesley
Lesley marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Allegra Martino
Allegra Martino marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Jay B. Gaskill is a well-known California trial and appellate lawyer who served as a Public Defender until 1999, but left his “life of crime” to devote more time to his writing projects. He loves humor and philosophy equally; science and science fiction interchangeably; Manhattan and the western wilderness irresistibly. His fiction works are peopled with likeable heroes and recognizable villains w ...more
More about Jay B. Gaskill...