Start by marking “Starstruck--A Hollywood Love Story” as Want to Read:
Starstruck--A Hollywood Love Story

Starstruck--A Hollywood Love Story

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Colt Hardison was a boy from the South who became the hottest star in Hollywood, the guy every woman desired in her fantasies and her bedroom. But he wanted to forget a treacherous past and the fact that all his personal love stories ended either in tragedy or tears.

Jelena Coldwell was a neglected child of Hollywood and was shadowed by a past equally forlorn.

No matter ho
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Starstruck--A Hollywood Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starstruck--A Hollywood Love Story

Anne OK
Suffice it to say that I wasn't very happy with this book. It came as near to a DNF as I've ever come while reading a book. Nothing but sheer pain from beginning to ending. Rambling on and on - most of the time with needless filler. The characters that I'm assuming were to be the "leads" were forgotten throughout most of the book and once they did get time on the same pages, it was almost a ridiculously weak pairing. There's only one other comment to make and that being the ending was the most e ...more
Michelle
This was an Amazon.com special and I got it for pretty cheap. I didn't expect much when I bought it, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. It is about several different people that end up in Hollywood and they are all connected in each other's lives somehow. Their stories are heartbreaking at times, and some aren'y exactly happily ever after. That's why the title is ironic. It's not the best book I ever read, but it was entertaining.
Bree
I hate to say that I didn't like this book... Because honestly in between all the nonsense there really was a remarkable story. The problem was it was buried under way to many story lines and so much brutal tragedy. Some of the tangents left gaping holes that were never answer. Or were answered simply as an after thought. It just needed more simplicity.
Kelly
Got this book free from Amazon. Totally predictable. Would probably have given it two stars but I gagged a little at the end.
Janey
loved Colt and Jelena story, routed for them all the way, enjoyable read.
Lindsay
Amazon Freebie 1/24/2013
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Adelina Appiah
Adelina Appiah marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Beautifulma
Beautifulma marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Jane Green
Jane Green is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
Michelle Packard
Michelle Packard marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Jeannette
Jeannette marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Nov 12, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Nov 05, 2014
Tracee Gleichner
Tracee Gleichner marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Joye
Joye marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Robin Covington
Robin Covington marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A Change of Heart Touring the Afterlife Hungry for Love Dawn Any Minute The Sportin' Life