Start by marking “A Clan in Need (Manga Warriors: Ravenpaw's Path, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Clan in Need (Manga Warriors: Ravenpaw's Path, #2)

A Clan in Need (Warriors Manga: Ravenpaw's Path #2)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  1,634 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Ravenpaw and Barley have been driven away from their farm by a group of vicious cats. Now the two loners must turn to ThunderClan--led by Ravenpaw's friend Firestar--for shelter. Firestar takes them in and promises to help them take back their home as soon as possible, but ThunderClan is in great danger. BloodClan cats have been launching raids on ThunderClan's territory a ...more
Library Binding, 92 pages
Published March 23rd 2010 by Turtleback

To ask other readers questions about A Clan in Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Clan in Need

Ashley
Sara Thompson
There is a very irritating trend out there when it comes to books turned into graphic novels. The author creates several "lines" of stories and each line has several editions. This is not what is irritating - it's that the lines are often release simultaneously. I first noticed this with the Anita Blake graphic novels - it was a little confusing but at least the titles are quite clear on the cover. The Warriors graphic novels have Warriors in large print at the top and a clearly marked number in ...more
Dolly
Nov 18, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who enjoy reading graphic novels
This is the second book in the Ravenpaw's Path series of manga/graphic novels, which details the experiences of Ravenpaw and Barley when cats from Bloodclan threaten their peaceful existence.

This is an entertaining story and gives the reader more background about Ravenpaw's experiences on the farm and his relationship with the clans that we'd never read about in the main books.

It's a fast read and the illustrations are very good. Our youngest really enjoyed reading this book and we are both lo
Rainpathcat
It was awesome! Ravenpaw and Barely are the best!!
Mandy Peterson
Audience: students who like adventure and action stories but are not ready to handle human graphic violence in grades 4-5
Appeal: The story is easy to follow no matter which book in the series you jump in on. I had never read one of this series before and was able to figure out what happened before rather easily. The storyline is good, although odd when the characters are cats rather than humans. The change was definitely a necessity to make it appropriate for children.
Book list: Great Graphic No
Caroline
Another of the Warriors sub-series of graphic novels, this being the second in Ravenpaw's trilogy. Some good backstory, and it was cute to see the heroes of the second season show up in here as kits, but like with the others the storytelling is a lot blander in graphic novel format.
Jen
I really loved this one! I never pictured Barley to look like he does, but it's really interesting to learn about the history of Barley, also you get to learn about Barely's 3 family members that nobody had ever mentioned before!!! Awesome book!!! good short read!!!:)
Kayla
Yeah it came out early!

This was a great comic book and I can't wait for the next one two come out. It was a real treat to see Ravenpaw and Barley again after they left the main series. And who could resist another confrontation with the Bloodclan cats?
Mariah
Mattie C
Barely and ravenpaw are now in thunderclan. by not being a burden they go hunting and falls into the claws of some bloodclan cats. one reconizes barley.will barley hlep the thunderclan in its time of need or will he keep his past to hisself?
Emmah
I liked becuse of the drama, the achen, and the fleeling that the auther Aren Hunter put in! Such as the drama that happens between Barly and his brother! (evel bothers)

By Emma Hill

January 3, 2011
Erin
Better than the first one I'm so happy that they found that cat in the remade BloodClan it was just such a good book. I wish that the book was in color but you know what, that's alright it was still an amazing book!
Emma D.
It was a comic although I like all warriors books....but it wasn't THAT bad......and it wasn't great. I would recomend this to young readers who would wish to begin the series since I've now read it.
Anthony Faber
Book 2 of 3. A sidebar taking place not long after the first warriors series, but before "Warriors: the New Prophecy" starts.
Stephanie Allen
This was a good continuation. It was nice to know more of Barley's back story. Can't wait to see how this concludes!
Jennifer Hiner
AWESOME!! if you love action packed books that keep you on your seat then this series is a must to read
Hannah Smilansky
barley and ravenpaw are fighting to keep their home....but will they succeed?
Erin
GN FIC HUN; Graphic Novel; Cats; Fantasy; Sept.18/12
Vixenfur
A Clan in Need-- Ravenpaw's path book two. Great!
Brennan
read multiple times! loved series!
Darren
Jun 14, 2012 Darren rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Darren by: Linda
Exciting. Liked the focus on Barley.
Sanders
I LOVED IT AS MUCH A THE FIRST
Maddie Busch
Great story line and art :3 Loved it
  • Shadow Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #2)
  • Peach Fuzz Volume 1
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 1
  • Pokémon Mytery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team
  • Pokémon Adventures, Vol. 9
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • Varjak Paw
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...
Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)