Start by marking “The Privateer Clause (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Privateer Clause (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #1)

The Privateer Clause (Marsha & Danny Jones #1)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  12 reviews
CRUISE KILLER THRILLER! My wife just shot our waiter between the eyes when he came in with breakfast! But, he had it coming to him as he had a gun on the tray and was going to give us Eggs Benedict with a Glock! Join Marsha and I as we work really hard to protect the Sea Empress and her passengers from threats from every direction. There have been so many shots taken at th...more
Published July 1st 2010 by Createspace (first published June 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Privateer Clause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Privateer Clause

Rick F.
"Cruising has never been so dangerous. Join Marsha and Danny Jones, both retired law officers, as they go on their first cruise and end up working for Black & Perkins providing security for the Seven Seas Company and their fleet of cruise ships.
One threat after another is faced all over the Caribbean as this husband and wife team take them all on and win more than they lose."

Yes,-Cruising has never been so dangerous- in the superb new thriller, The Privateer Clause, by Ken Rossignol, but in...more
Rick F.

I received this book as part of a first-reads giveaway.

I found The Privateer Clause to be a highly entertaining roller-coaster ride of a novel filled with a great deal of action. This action takes place on a cruise ship and in several Caribbean ports of call. The beginning of the novel introduces the reader to the Sea Empress, a luxury cruise ship being enlarged and refurbished, the Seven Seas Company that owns her, and a whole host of interesting characters. We are also introduced to Black and...more
Patricia
I really enjoyed this book. It definitely kept my wanting more. There were ups and downs that made you feel like you were on a roller coaster. I loved the detail that was given in the book, it made it easy to follow and understand each character.

This was a book that it was hard to put down. The days that I read it I noticed I was doing only reading and nothing else. This was a well written and I loved the characters of this book.

I look forward to more books from KEN. Great BOOk...
Linda
Jun 25, 2012 Linda added it
I give this zero stars. I liked the concept, but I had to stop reading because the writing was so poor. It seemed to be written by a 12-year-old with no editing whatsoever. Verb tenses didn't match and it was full of misspellings and typos. It jumped all around and was basically a hot mess. The description of life on a cruise ship wasn't even that accurate, to which I can attest as a cruise veteran. I really wanted to follow the story, but I just couldn't take any more.
Carlleen Cairns
Love the Privateer Clause; the story is packed with plenty of action, twists and turns. The descriptions of the cruise and ports had me believing I was on the cruise right along with the characters. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is looking for an action- packed adventure.
Kirsten Dillard
I really enjoyed this book. It definately kept my interest. Although, at times it seemed a bit too detailed, it set the stage for what was to come. Great book - will definately read more from this author!
Zoe
Great action, great characters! Hard to put down and you just hate that it has to end.
Doris Bright
Hard to put down. Great action and suspense. Fun to read.
Jo-Ann Murphy
Nov 23, 2013 Jo-Ann Murphy marked it as to-read
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
I won this book from the Goodreads giveaways. I saw all the positive reviews and I must wonder what book they read.

I must give this book zero stars because I could not finish it. I really tried to give it a fair shot but after 50 pages I could not take any more. I hate writing a bad review but this book should have had a lot more work before being released.

The sentence structure is bad. I had to read sentences two and three times to try to figure out what the author was trying to say. A novel sh...more
Candy
Aug 30, 2012 Candy added it
I see people having positive comments on this book, I however have no idea why. It is poorly written, and because of that I couldn't even get past the first chapter. My 12 year old can write better. I give this book zero stars and recommend people pass on it.
Joanne
Jul 30, 2012 Joanne added it
Learned things about cruises and staff
Heather Bishop
Heather Bishop marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jul 11, 2014
Bert Edens
Bert Edens marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Cjmcd5662
Cjmcd5662 marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Lynn Nance
Lynn Nance marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Marianne Stone
Marianne Stone marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
John Kilgallon
John Kilgallon marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Shirl
Shirl marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Rlk
Rlk marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
George
George marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Waunaknit
Waunaknit marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Lisa Layton
Lisa Layton marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Writing in true crime, maritime history and cruise thrillers occupies most of Ken Rossignol's time.
As a maritime history speaker, Rossignol enjoys meeting audiences around the world and discussing the original news stories of the sinking of the RMS Titanic and other maritime history topics.
In recent years Rossignol has appeared on more than a dozen ships in the Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean an...more
More about Ken Rossignol...
Titanic 1912 Return of the Sea Empress (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller # 2) The Story of THE RAG! (St. Mary's Today Newspaper) Chesapeake 1850 Follow Titanic (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #3)