Start by marking “Daddy for Keeps” as Want to Read:
Daddy for Keeps

Daddy for Keeps

The moment Lucas Lucky Welch sees the black-haired, green-eyed boy at the rodeo, he knows. The child is his late brother's son. But why was little Robby kept a secret? He demands answers from Robby's adoptive mom, Natalie Crosby. But the pretty, protective woman isn't forthcoming. And once Lucky learns the truth behind Robby's birth, he understands. Especially when some fa ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Daddy for Keeps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy for Keeps

Joy Gerbode
While certainly not the classic of epic proportions of The Sound and the Fury, which I also finished today, this was a delightful, fairy-tale story, complete with the happily ever after ending. A delightful, if predictable, reading experience. Just the kind I need after tackling something totally unenjoyable!
Jan 30, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucky Welch finds a nephew no one knew about along with a wonderful woman who is raising him. Natalie Crosby's cousin dumped her 2 week old son 3 years ago. Robby is so much Natalie's now, she doesn't know what she would do without him.
Apr 30, 2013 JoAnne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice story - a little too much faith for me. Nice closure but would love to meet up with Natalie and Lucky again. An epilogue would have tied it up nicely.
Jan 31, 2013 Dorel rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read a lot of great Love Inspired books. This is the first book I read by Pamela Tracy. I stopped reading this book at chapter 5 because it didn't hold my interest & I wasn't into it.
I believe this book may appeal to you based on your enjoyment of Missy Tippens. It has the same gentle romantic tone, and the same family focus.
joyce lynn
good twist in the book, BUT ... the writer left a few too many loose ends in it for me, or i MIGHT have given it one more star

quick, easy, lite read especially if you need a pick-me-up
Oct 07, 2015 Ktuv:) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was well written. I liked how Pamela brought in the faith aspect and used it as a based to her story. I liked how everything fell together at the end of the book. Must read!!!
Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2012
Lilli An
Lilli An rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Laura Hair
Laura Hair rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2015
Kelly rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2014
Brittany rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Laura rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Kimmy Stewart
Kimmy Stewart rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2012
Linda Andrews
Linda Andrews rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2009
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2009
Meg rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Jennifer Christenbury
Jennifer Christenbury rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2011
Patsy rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Dorenda rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2013
April rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2013
Laeona Thetiot
Laeona Thetiot rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2013
Eileen rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2013
Rita rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
Michelle rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2014
B. Hale
B. Hale rated it liked it
May 28, 2010
Susan Moxley
Susan Moxley rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2013
Rachel rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2011
Pamela Tracy is a USA Today award-winning author who lives with her husband (He claims to be the inspiration for most of her heroes) and son (He claims to be the interference for most of her writing time.) She was raised in Omaha, Nebraska, and started writing at a very young age (a series of romances, all with David Cassidy as the hero. Sometimes Bobby Sherman would interfere). Then, while earni ...more
More about Pamela Tracy...