Start by marking “Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel, #1)

Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel #1)

3.75  ·  Rating Details ·  7,686 Ratings  ·  926 Reviews
The 2010 cult hit, remastered and re-released!

For the past couple years Laurel’s been coasting, hiding in the backseat while her life drifts off course. Then one summer afternoon a tall, built bruiser named Flynn strides in and steers her straight into an infatuation she never saw coming.

Flynn introduces Laurel to things she’s never imagined—to the violent but exciting rea
ebook, 1st, 281 pages
Published August 6th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Willing Victim, please sign up.

Kat I finally had to go here ----> http://www.ellorascave.com/willing-vi... and purchase it from the publisher.
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsComfort Food by Kitty ThomasMercy by Lucian BaneConsequences by Aleatha Romig
The Darker Side
957 books — 3,264 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Best Dirty Talk
696 books — 949 voters

More lists with this book...

Blacky *Romance Addict*

What does this book have?

1. Underground fighter as hero

2. Heroine with great personality

3. It's full of yummy dirty talk

4. (view spoiler)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5. The sex is uber, but seriously uber hot!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do I recommend this book to all erotica lovers?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
Re-read and buddy read with Rosalinda, Stella, Susanne, and Jen March 28, 2013. Review edited March, 29, 2013

“Sex is only dirty when it’s done right.”
- by Woody Allen

photo tumblr_mdph21MabO1qelb7ro1_500_zps6ca6339a.gif

Our heroine, Laurel White, sees a man abusing his girlfriend in the street when Michael Flynn comes to her rescue. He intimidates the mean boyfriend. Laurel is rather impressed by Flynn's deed and is running after him and offers him lunch. She is kind of outspoken and expresses an interest in him. There seems to be something about
Lisa
Oct 16, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it

description

Willing Victim by Cara McKenna is not my first book by this author. Therefore, I knew what I was getting into. Kind of. This book is dirty, dirty, dirty....and, it is also real, rough and deliciously raunchy! Enough adjectives for you? Damn, I really loved this one.

Sexy, underground fighter who just so happens to be a seriously fantastic dirty talker CHECK

description

Sassy heroine who discovers she has a darker side. CHECK

description

Wonderfully fantastic, erotic and HOT sex scenes that will have you panting. CHECK

L
Sammy Loves Books
It's Official!!! I have kicked all other Fictional Lovers Out Of My Bed!!!
Flynn Fucks like a Demon Possessed!!! Has the Heart of an Angel and Talks So Dirrrty, I'm out of Panties!

Michael, aka, Flynn
description
“You can have this big hard cock anytime you want,” he promised, hips hammering fast. “Say my name.”

That's the only dirty talking sample you'll get from me...You must read Willing Victim to get more. And I promise you, there is Much More! Flynn may fuck like a demi god, but he's polite, honest, and d
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 07, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

description

Oh how I loved the book Badger by this author! I have pushed and pimped the book as much as a non-blogger can possibly do. That being said, I have been dabbling in the author’s other books simply for my Badger Love. I tried Hard Time which I totally recommend and I’m happy to report that this short, sexy read, is getting two thumbs up from me as well. For those of you who have this just sitting on your Kindles give it a go!

I was a bit hesitant about an older eroctica story figuring I w
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

FULL REVIEW NOW UP

***FOUR BOURNING STARS***

Oh yeah, ladies, you were f@cking right, this book was VERY HOT!

Laurel is not your typical heroine. I mean, I was kinda shocked at the beginning because when she met Flynn, she was the one asking him out. Ok, ok, I know things have changed but NO WAY I’m asking a guy out. PERIOD.

”You asking me out?”
You’ll never see him again in your life if he turns you down. Just say yes.

So he tells her to meet him in a place she doesn’t know but she decides to g
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 OMG WHY WASN'T THIS BOOK LONGER Stars

I like fighting, and I like fucking. I don't care much for thinking.

Oh sweet mother of orgasms! I had a very close and passionate relationship with my Kindle while reading this book

If you've already met Flynn, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

And if you have yet to meet him?

The man is lethal to your ovaries. I'm not even slightly exaggerating here. The description of Flynn alone got me all hot and bothered
He looked both lean and heavy, ra
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh my good god, what did I just read????

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, so I've heard a lot of people have been put off reading this book due to the title and synopsis of the book, and in fact I myself was initially put off as I am highly sensitive to reading books where rape is a part of the story line. However a very good friend of mine assured me that this book would be good for me so let me start my review by saying to all of you who might grimace at what this book might infer, the key word here is 'willing' . Yes
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
1/2! Quick and sexy novella with a memorable & commanding hero & a heroine in need of exploring the rougher side of sex.

“I’m a selfish prick, and I want to be the greatest f~ck of your life and ruin you for every man who comes after me. But I’m not a mind reader, so I need some help.”

This novella starts off as a story about rough sex and role play between two consenting adults who met by chance. But story grows into following the friendship that ensues and sweet budding romance.

Hero:
Christy
Mar 18, 2013 Christy rated it really liked it
4 Hot Hot Hot Stars!

photo 317d6234-2f0c-445a-bf56-3417d2447c1d_zps07beac27.jpg

When Laurel White and Michael Flynn meet, Laurel immediately feels this pull towards Flynn. There is something about this guy. Laurel does something she rarely ever does, she asks him out. He says he’s not her type. She doesn’t want to take no for an answer. Flynn invites Lauren to an underground club on a Saturday night, he thinks after she finds out more about him, she will change her mind. Laurel discovers a lot about Flynn that night... one thing is that he is an fighte
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
May 31, 2012 Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker Queen of the Undead rated it really liked it
Recommended to Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker by: Regina
Made our badass hidden gem..

OMG. I'm annoyed. You have an author that can clearly write, characters that are terrific, and you put the story in a short story? So. Unfair.

Seriously, I loved the characters (ok, how can you not adore Flynn) and I loved the story and I want more. Get rid of the title, the cover, and add about 200 pages because the writing and the story deserve a lot more page time.

This is a 5 star story stuck in a 3 star package.
Rach  *Feisty kitty*
Mar 31, 2013 Rach *Feisty kitty* rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYBODY
BUDDY READ WITH SAMMY AND SARAH!

LOVE THIS BOOK- FLYNN YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVER <3 <3
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***4.5 Stars***

HOLY MOTHER OF COCK ON A CRACKER!!!

Why the hell have I been waiting to read this book for so long?!?!?! Why have I been denying myself the glorious sexiness that is Flynn??

This was a fantastic novella about two people with particular sexual cravings. Two people who like it rough and dirty and raw. Two people who find an easy connection outside of their passionate sexual chemistry.

Flynn and Laurel were explosive together, and I seriously wondered how my kindle didn't spontaneous
Ridley
Sep 29, 2010 Ridley rated it really liked it
I bought this book for two reasons:

1. It's set in Boston and written by a local.
2. The characters act out rape fantasies.

It met my expectations completely on both accounts. Boston was a living, breathing character and the rape scenes were deliciously dark and satisfying.

Laurel White is nearly thirty but she's spinning her wheels working as a waitress at a tourist trap. She hasn't been able to make a relationship work long-term and she's stuck living with two roommates in a small apartment in the
Vishous

well.... well, well, well....

hmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmm........

FIRST I WILL WRITE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE BOOK WITHOUT THE FIRST SEX SCENE PART:

I LOVED IT!!!!! THAT WAS REALLY GOOOOOOOD! FLINN WAS HOT ALL THE WAY!
I WOULD EAT HIM AND LICK HIM ALL THE WAY AND I BET HE WOULD BE DELICIOUS!

description

I loved Laurel too. She was amazing but....

here comes the

SECOND PART OF HOW I FEEL WHERE I AM TALKING ABOUT FIRST SEX SCENE IN THE BOOK:

SPOILER:

sorry but not my thing watching a guy I want to fu@k...fu@king some other woma
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

ººº 4 Solid Stars ººº

"Fall in love with me." Horror slapped her hand in the face as the words tumbled out of her subconsciousness in the air between them.
"I will," he said, still panting, still lost in the fucking.
"I didn't' mean that."
He laughed, sounding exasperated. "Fine. But you keep treating me the way you have been, and I will. Whether you like it or not." He groaned. "But I won't say it in the middle of getting my brains fucked out, so relax."

My Flynn
[image error]

My Laurel

A ver
Destini Mia~ ♕ Sassy Lassie
Well, it’s sad that my departure had to be so soon but it is what it is. Feel free to visit me. You’ll find me resting here:

But hey, I can't complain. I asked for some smuttasticness and Cara McKenna delivered.

“Let’s quit our jobs and fuck all day.”

Hell, where's my pen, sounds good to me!

Laurel White has been letting her life go by, not leaving her mark and just coasting. But then Michael Flynn bursts right into her vanilla bubble and spices up her life. In and out of the bedroom. Especiall
Kim Bailey
Sep 26, 2016 Kim Bailey rated it really liked it
UPDATE
I just finished reading this book for the THIRD time! <3
It's been remastered - some details have changed slightly & the ending has been lengthened (halleluja!) ... I couldn't have asked for any more!

4 Sinfully Delicious Stars

Can you say HOT ?

This book is probably not for everyone. There is a warning in the front of the book - it should be taken seriously.
I was not one of those people ... this was so far up my alley o_O
Laurel and Flynn are totally hot together. The sex is incredib
Elle
4* kinky fuckery STARS!!

Honestly I never read this author before and it was because a reviewer said she feel some similarity when read Asking for It by Lilah Pace. I liked this kind of theme. Unusual and taboo. I read the remastered edition but I didn't feel any difference from the previous.

Laurel didn't feel intimidate with Flynn since their first met. Her curiosity has been paid with how intense he is. Flynn offered her something raw and dark, not for the weak. Let alone both of them are stra
Karla
I wasn’t quite sure how this was going to fair with me when I first started it, but I have to say it wasn’t as harsh as I expected it to be. Although some of the sex scenes are a bit “gruff”, I would not consider them to be brutal in any respect. I’ve read much worse where the characters are more demanding of one another. The title and the book description are far worse than the reality of the book itself.

I adored Flynn, he was like a giant marshmallow with an edge, and that edge only reared its
Regina
Aug 13, 2016 Regina rated it it was amazing
To read this review and more like it please check out BadAssBook Reviews

The title and blurb may turn people off and perhaps scare people off. But I do think the title and the blurb are misleading. I will tell you what this book is not – it is not a BDSM book. There are not rape scenes and there is no violent sex. What there is (amazingly) is very good character development, a slow building relationship, and some hot sex scenes that push the boundaries of some people's comfort level. In a very
Nenia Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more ebooks until I cleared out my Kindle, but then I saw one of my friends' reviews for this book pop up in my feed, and realized it was a whole dollar cheaper than the last time I looked at it, and it was remastered and expanded.

Well, shoot...so much for any pretense of fragile self-control.

To be fair, WILLING VICTIM has been on my to-read list for a while. I've had half a dozen people recommend it
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 13, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
5 Defying Society, Straight Forward, Sexually Satisfying Stars * * * * *

Willing Victim was mentioned in another review by Baba.

Because I had no knowledge of this book, I read the blurb and reviews and decided to experience it for myself. As you can see from the 5 stars given, I am glad that I did.

The set up for this book at first glance is deceivingly simple:

We meet Laurel, a gal living life in flux. She’s from Providence, studied to be an engineer yet is working as a waitress in Boston due to
Ingela
Review written December 27, 2016

4 Stars - Quickly read, very intense and steaming hot (light kink) m/f 'erotica'

Remember a lot of girls "talking" about this one a couple of years ago. Let's try...

*******************************************

Have been curious about Willing Victim for a long while but as the chicken I'm, when it comes to rougher kinky romance stuff, always putted this book aside for later.
« ...one summer afternoon a tall, built bruiser named Flynn strides in and steers her straight
It's just me Shelly B
Mar 20, 2013 It's just me Shelly B rated it really liked it
Recommended to It's just me Shelly B by: Racht ~Queen of Vishous, Blacky & Shelly~
Shelves: novella
Flynn, I love everything that comes out of your MOUTH!!!!!

"I like fighting, and I like f*cking. I don't care much for thinking."

I LOVE Flynn's dirty mouth!!!!!

They meet by accident and immediately Laurel is drawn to him.

"She wanted him more violently than anything she could recall, as though the need in her were blinding pain and the only thing that could take it away was Flynn."

Then they basically decide....

This isn't a sweet and sappy love story though, it's kinky. Flynn isn't a missionary-va
Splage
Feb 06, 2012 Splage rated it really liked it
Recommended to Splage by: Searock
4-4 1/2 stars Loved this one and devoured it in one sitting. I was not put off by the rough sex, it was more dirty talk than pain and it worked for me. Loved the characters, especially Flynn-very opposites attract (at least at the beginning). He was rough around the edges, but had a tender heart. My only regret was that I wish it was longer. I would have like to have seen more time of them together once they committed. This was a first read from me by this author, but I will definitely look for ...more
Mo
Mar 17, 2013 Mo rated it really liked it
Just what I needed for St. Patrick's Day - a good looking bruiser from Southie with his buff body and tough exterior. It was a fairly quick read for me. Sex was hot. Liked the heroine too. As with a lot of books I read, would have liked an epilogue where we find out where they are further down the road. Of course, for me, they were still together with the white picket fence etc. etc. etc.. Sorry I was too impatient to wait for the Buddy Read/Re-read!
Louise
Don't be surprised if Flynn will make you go like this:

my song for this book:One More Night - Maroon 5 the lyrics reminds me of Laurel wanting 'one more night' with Flynn:)
But baby there you go again,
there you go again making me love you
Baby I stopped using my head,
using my head let it all go
Now you're stuck on my body,
on body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid,
feeling stupid crawling back to you
So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I
Sophia Triad
This not your normal love story. The main concept of the book is the "Rape Fantasy".
A woman gradually finds out that she likes being ordered around, held down and being taken violently by her lover while she pretends she is struggling to get away.
The subject may be uncomfortable and taboo for many readers, but it is a very well written book. There are a couple of really strong sex scenes, but overall the book is focusing on the relatioship between Laurel White and Michael Flynn.
The book starts
Stacia (the 2010 club)
18 plus review (erotica).

HATE this cover. It's UGLY and doesn't even match the couple's description.

Really liked the book. It's much, much tamer than the summary reads. There's no hardcore rape fantasies or heavy BDSM like you might think by reading the blurb. It's just about a woman who chooses to let a man have his way, so she gives up control (only in the bedroom). If anything, the dom/sub thing is not happening here because she has her moments where she's in control too. I wouldn't call it s
Flynn is a dirty sexy talker, anything that is similar? 5 196 Apr 28, 2014 04:54AM
Recommendations! (Dirty-Talk). 8 170 Sep 04, 2013 11:30AM
  • Liberating Lacey
  • Deep Desires
  • The Reluctant Nude
  • Beg Me
  • Simple Need (Simple Need, #1)
  • Imprinted
  • Beyond Eden (Eden, #1)
  • Guilty Pleasures
  • Learning to Drown
  • Light Switch
  • Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1)
  • Hurt
  • Judgment (Judgment, #1)
  • Ice Queen (Nature of Desire, #3)
  • In His Arms
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Slave To Love
  • Comfort Object (Comfort, #1)
Since she began writing in 2008, Cara McKenna has published nearly forty romances and erotic novels with a variety of publishers, sometimes under the pen names Meg Maguire and C.M. McKenna. Her stories have been acclaimed for their smart, modern voice and defiance of convention. She was a 2015 RITA Award finalist, a 2014 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award winner, a 2012 and 2011 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award ...more
More about Cara McKenna...

Flynn and Laurel (2 books)
  • Brutal Game (Flynn and Laurel, #2)

“Let's quit our jobs and fuck all day."
"Works for me. Think somebody will subsidize that? Maybe we could apply for some kind of research grant," she said.”
71 likes
“Listen, kiddo,” he said. “I’m a selfish prick, and I want to be the greatest fuck of your life and ruin you for every man who comes after me. But I’m not a mind reader, so I need some help. Otherwise I could end up as the douchebag who’s got shitty taste in wine and totally traumatized you when you were thirty.” 31 likes