Start by marking “The Path of Ascent” as Want to Read:
The Path of Ascent

The Path of Ascent

Based on his wide experience consulting with leaders of organizations large and small, and his research into 50 organizations that undertook major transformations, Riboldi presents a step-by-step course for long-lasting and positive change.
Published September 9th 2009 by Ascent Advisor

To ask other readers questions about The Path of Ascent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path of Ascent

Apr 09, 2012 Jacob rated it really liked it
I read this book as part of the book group. I would put recommend this book to anyone who has enjoyed Good to Great or other work by Jim Collins. This book is about organizations that prosper through a simple 5 step process that is designed to take you our your organization to the top. A the author puts it, change is inevitable, growth is optional. Thank you for this great read.
May 08, 2012 Kara rated it it was amazing
Four and a half stars

I am, frankly, shocked that this book isn't more popular than it is. People need to read this book.

I've read more than my share of business books, and The Path of Ascent definitely holds its own against much better known books. Riboldi talks about change management in a compelling way. He has a clearly defined path lined with real world examples. These examples prevented the book from getting dry--I found myself engaged throughout the entire thing.

Riboldi focuses on the sof
Mar 18, 2012 Henrik rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every one interested in change management and individual change.
Recommended to Henrik by: Jacob S Paulsen
I read this book as part of the "12 books in 2012" readings ( ).
I really enjoyed reading this book. I believe it gives a good tool / framework for creating sustainable change through the application of the Path of Ascent. The author shows, that the principle can be applied for individuals, organizations and even societies, so it is not only for leading change at large companies nor only minded at change on an individual level. The book is clearly and precise in langu
Connie Tang
Connie Tang marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Chris Richey
Chris Richey marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Christina Angel
Christina Angel marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Margo marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
John rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2015
L2 marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Tricia marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Jpcueva marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Mike Archibald
Mike Archibald marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2015
Derek rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Amy Teegan
Amy Teegan marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Damon Thueson
Damon Thueson marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
MarJeezy is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2013
Pas Samuel
Pas Samuel marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Josh rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Lolly Daskal
Lolly Daskal rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2013
Sadia Mahmood
Sadia Mahmood marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Chrisanne rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2012
Dbrown.utesfan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2012
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
David marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Coco Kimura
Coco Kimura marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Bert marked it as to-read
May 03, 2012
Grant Weaver
Grant Weaver rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2012
Warren marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2012
12 Books - Author...: The Path of Ascent - Juan Riboldi - March 2012 11 25 Apr 26, 2012 06:32PM
Juan Riboldi is the President and Principal Advisor at Ascent Advisor, a consulting firm specializing in leadership and organizational change. Juan is an accomplished consultant, executive coach, public speaker, and author. He has taught executive courses at Harvard Business School, Pepperdine University, and Brigham Young University. An avid triathlete and sailor, Juan resides with his family at ...more
More about Juan Riboldi...