The Path of Ascent: The Five Principles for Mastering Change

The Path of Ascent: The Five Principles for Mastering Change

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Can you tell if a change is going to succeed or fail? If you know what to look for, you can recognize the pattern of change you and your team are currently taking. Then, you will be able to steer in the right direction. This single, most valuable insight can save you and your organization unnecessary frustration and painful losses.

This book reveals the keys for making ch

Published September 10th 2009 by Ascent Advisor (first published September 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Path of Ascent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path of Ascent

Jacob
I read this book as part of the www.12booksgroup.com book group. I would put recommend this book to anyone who has enjoyed Good to Great or other work by Jim Collins. This book is about organizations that prosper through a simple 5 step process that is designed to take you our your organization to the top. A the author puts it, change is inevitable, growth is optional. Thank you for this great read.
Kara
Four and a half stars

I am, frankly, shocked that this book isn't more popular than it is. People need to read this book.

I've read more than my share of business books, and The Path of Ascent definitely holds its own against much better known books. Riboldi talks about change management in a compelling way. He has a clearly defined path lined with real world examples. These examples prevented the book from getting dry--I found myself engaged throughout the entire thing.

Riboldi focuses on the sof...more
Henrik
Mar 18, 2012 Henrik rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Every one interested in change management and individual change.
Recommended to Henrik by: Jacob S Paulsen
I read this book as part of the "12 books in 2012" readings ( http://www.12booksgroup.com ).
I really enjoyed reading this book. I believe it gives a good tool / framework for creating sustainable change through the application of the Path of Ascent. The author shows, that the principle can be applied for individuals, organizations and even societies, so it is not only for leading change at large companies nor only minded at change on an individual level. The book is clearly and precise in langu...more
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Jpcueva
Jpcueva marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Amy T Schubert
Amy T Schubert marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Damon Thueson
Damon Thueson marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
MarJeezy
MarJeezy is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2013
Pas Samuel
Pas Samuel marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Sadia Mahmood
Sadia Mahmood marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Dbrown.utesfan
Dbrown.utesfan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2012
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
David
David marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Coco Kimura
Coco Kimura marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Bert
Bert marked it as to-read
May 03, 2012
Warren
Warren marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2012
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2012
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2012
Terri Griffith
Terri Griffith marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Kean
Kean marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2012
Rachel List
Rachel List marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Tori Danielle
Tori Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2012
Kevin Hylant
Kevin Hylant marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011
12 Books - Author...: The Path of Ascent - Juan Riboldi - March 2012 11 25 Apr 26, 2012 06:32PM
Juan Riboldi is the President and Principal Advisor at Ascent Advisor, a consulting firm specializing in leadership and organizational change. Juan is an accomplished consultant, executive coach, public speaker, and author. He has taught executive courses at Harvard Business School, Pepperdine University, and Brigham Young University. An avid triathlete and sailor, Juan resides with his family at...more
More about Juan Riboldi...